234 Destro Warlock LF Heroic/Mythic Guild

Hey there, if you can raid weekend afternoons (2-5 PM Sat/Sun) I’d love to chat more. My guild is currently 6/10H. Feel free to reach out in discord if you’re interested. GrefGreag#1358

Hey Zan - We’re Horde on Tich. Currently 9/10H 1/10M and will be starting Mythic prog on Tuesday. We raid T/W 9-12pm EST.

Would be happy to chat more. Disc is Tazer#1603

Add my lets chat: Btag Tyrue#1545 or discord Tyrue#1556

9/10H - Starting Mythic prog Friday
Wednesday/Friday 7:30pm-10:30pm PST
[H] Tichondrius

Hello Zantros - from a fellow Thrallian!

Mourning Shadows offers a casual AOTC oriented raid schedule. We all love to play the game - but not all of us have tons of time to game the way we used to. We are currently working our way through heroic prog (10/10n, 3/10 H).

We raid one night a week on Sunday evenings 9-12PM EST/6-9PM PST. There is usually a few folks on each evening as well for filler content like keys and Torghast.

If our group sounds like it might be a good fit for you - Hit one of us up on bnet or discord. Look forward to hearing from you.

For more information contact:
Guild Leader :Liryia/Bellany: BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet
Raid Leader Canta: Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on bent
Officer: Nettichi: Nettie#2211 disc or Nettie#1867 bnet
Officer: Elerairah: Elerairah#7793 disc or Elerairah#1892 bnet

Perpetual on Eonar is looking for more dedicated players to round out our roster. Our guild has been around since the beginning of MoP until last expansion when we took a break. We reformed the guild this expansion with a renewed goal of getting Cutting Edge.

We are made up of a group of people that have raided together for the better part of 8 years including multiple CE and top 100 players. We enjoy a relaxed raiding environment with the expectation that everyone is doing what they must to improve.

Progression:
8/10M Castle Nathria
10/10H Sanctum of Domination
3/10M Sanctum of Domination

Raid Times:

Wed/Thurs - 9pm-12am EST

Optional raids and M+ throughout the week.

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Non Druid Healer

DPS: Skilled DPS

We are willing to assist in transfer costs for exceptional players.

Application: https://forms.gle/u4s8NM38qhDLcwcA9

Scooter#11651 on BTag
Scooter#4601 on Discord

Add me if you’re interested. 1/10M, 9/10H
Jaystir#1204 - Discord

Hey Zantros,
Reading your post! We have a spot open on your team you would be fantastic for! Looking to fill our Mythic roaster and give a home to players long term as we have a few core players that have life commitments coming up soon and won’t be able to raid. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 25+/30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve/ do raid prep. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, are personal responsibility BUT we help with everything as a guild. Would love to get you in discord a chat more!

On top of that along with myself we have 8-15 players that push high keys all had KSM + (s1) about 6 of us have it (s2) now and the rest will being getting it organically the next week or two PLUS KSM ALTs. We expect in 3-4 weeks we’ll be pushing 18-20s in guild without any heavy lifting. If interested too we have a partnership with another guild to sell key runs 10+ and 15+ you can sign up for for extra gold.

Guild & Server
Brigadier of Hell [H] Kil’jaeden

Current Progression
9/10H & 1/10M SOD

Raid Times/Days
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST
We run an optional raid on Tuesday 6-8pm PST (ALT / Farming bosses for specific gear)

WHY BRIG!

A casual approach to Mythic as we all really enjoy playing together in and out of raid, we utilize organization and clear raid leading to maximize our two day raid schedule.
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature. When we mean Non-Toxic we activity work to foster a guild community in and out of raid.

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

Let’s get in Discord or In-game and let’s talk
Recruitment Contact
Bnet: TreeBierd#1123
In-Game: Ororue
Discord: Oro#6621

Hey Zantros,

We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently 9/10H and 3/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10CST. We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing this tier for CE.

We are in a need of a Warlock to join our core raiding team. Let me know if you are interested you can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

Hello Zantros! We are an Alliance guild but I think we would fit your raid desires perfectly! Give me a shout on Discord! Info is below. Shadow

Nox Oriens (9/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a main tank or off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Confinement on Mal’ganis (US) is recruiting DPS spots as we focus more on mythic. We are currently 1/10M | 9/10H and looking to fill quickly.

Feel free to reach out if you are interested!

-Btag: Vistakillz#1626
-Discord: Vista#9264

Hey there,

We would be interested in you if you are still looking. Here is the deets:

Best of luck on your search!
Diomedes

Hey there warlock friend!

We are looking for someone like you. We are a 1/10M guild. We raid T & Th 730-10PM CST.

Add me to bnet if you’re interseted. Rhynno#1114

Hello Zantros!

I’m Crittershift, an officer of After Nightfall on Tichondrius. You sound like someone who would fit perfectly into our raid roster! We are in need of warlocks as we currently do not have any active ones. Please check us out and apply if interested.

We have the perfect home for you!

Hey! I see you are looking for a guild, let me know if your interested.

[H] Divine - Tichondrius
1/10M - 9/10H - Wednesday / Friday 10:30pm - 1:30am EST

We are an active adult guild of very close players that have been raiding together for the last few years. We are seeking players that are eager to get into mythic raiding with the intention of pushing CE content this tier. We have consistent progression from week to week. We are a mainly evening/night time guild as many of our members have jobs and kids how ever you may find a few people online through out the day. We require at least 90% attendance for our raid team.

What you can expect from us: We are a dedicated group of players that sets time aside to ensure we raid every week consistently and are competitive in nature but each of us are able to take criticism to improve our game play and guild as a whole. We provide raid consumables and gems/enchants every week and have an an active friendly community that is willing to push mythic keystones outside of raid.

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Brewmaster Tank (Prefered)
-1 Strong Hpally or Holy Priest (dps offspec prefered)
-1 Warlock (any spec)
-1 mage (any spec)
-1 Havoc DH
-1 Warrior

Will consider other classes, this is just our highest priority list.

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 8/10 H 10/10 N SoD
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods/Bigwigs
Angry Assignments
Weak auras
ERT

Please contact coltongrundy#1258- DPS officer
Caryn#1711 - GM
Hamster#11648 - Recruitment Officer
LadyTaisho#1762 - Healing Officer

Guild & Server: Carried Horde US Kiljaeden
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 6PM to 9PM PST (9-12 EST)
Current Progression: 9/10H SOD
Recruitment Contacts: Discord Gorlock#7739. Bnet Gorlock#1163
Logs available by request

Requirements: Current logs, 90%+ attendance, working mic, good attitude, and willingness to improve.
Needs: High Priority Venth Hpally, disc or shadow Priest - dps warrior, windwalker or mistweaver monk. Warlock and hunter. All others considered.

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Disc Priest or Holy Paladin
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority*
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman, Windwalker Monk and Death Knight

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

were 10/10H 1/10 mythic we raid fri/sat 11-2am est if ur interested we start mythic prog tomorrow.
add me on
bnet vesiege#1619
discord diedandangry#3227

Hey there, we’re on Illidan . We are 9/10 H (down to 60%) and 1/10 M. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm CST.

Can add me on Bnet: Banana#13769

Or add one of us on discord: B.P.#4576, Slizzor#1955, Sparkz-_^#4987