232 Enhancement Shaman LF Guild

Hello. I’m looking for a guild that does or wants to push towards CE and likes to push keys, have fun while doing those etc. The current guild I’m in is taking a break from raiding/CE pushing. I do have Mythic raiding experience as for BoD 11/12M while working on Jaina before the patch hit, got CE for Eternal Palace, 10/12M for N’yalotha before taking a break for personal reasons, and CE for Castle Nathria. I did play a Havoc Demon Hunter during those times but currently maining an Enhancement Shaman. I’m currently on the East Coast so looking for raid time’s not on the weekend but during the weekday. I’m willing to switch factions if need be. I prefer 8-11EST time, as in the previous guild we raided 6 hours a week. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

BTag: Thunderdome#1817

Wreckreational Havoc of Kil’Jaeden- 7/10N - LF 1-2 Healers + DPS for Heroic/Mythic SoD. Raid times are Tues/Weds 7:00-9:30pm Pacific Standard Time. M+ groups pushing keys daily.

Currently seeking:
MDPS: Enhancement, DK
RDPS: Boomkin, Mage, Spriest
Healers: Monk, Druid (backup only. We need a fourth healer that can dps as needed)

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (Raid Lead is currently 3/10)
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Leveling
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Tues/Weds 7-9:30 PM PST.

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 15 minutes before raid.
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras, etc)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We have a few dedicated pvp’ers, and our ranks are growing, however, coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys 2-15+ for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428

Would love a enhance shaman for our raid team! Spam below

1 Like

Hey there!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Flex Healers (main spec DPS)
  • Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest ***High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 6/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

1 Like

Ok, thanks !

Hey would love to talk to you about joining our Guild!
LonewolfMcQ#1468 (Btag)
Lonewolfmcquade#4301 (Discord)

1 Like

sup guy, check us out

1 Like

Ok. I will , thanks !

Good morning Thundastorm! Here is our guild’s schpeel. If you have questions just reach out to me. Thanks!

Small Indie Company》 of Mal’Ganis is looking for 1 reliable and amazing resto Shaman, as well as 1-2 DPS to finish rounding out our roster to finish heroic SOD and moving into mythic.

Much of the guild are past multiple CEs earners, looking for a more relaxed raiding environment to get cutting edge at a relaxed pace. We ended M-CN 5/10M after reforming from our previous guild and taking a break until 9.1 due to burnout.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday, 7-10pm CST. An optional push day may be announced if a boss is close to dying, but this is only for mythic proggies. Normal runs usually happen on Sundays as long as there’s interest

Current recruitment needs

Range: ele shaman, though any will be considered
Melee: enh shaman, DK, arms war- boomies
Healers: 1 guaranteed spot for a reliable resto shaman
Tanks: closed, but those with an off spec encouraged, especially for m+!
Casuals are more than welcome to join! We love helping new players and even old players looking to improve.

If you are interested or have questions, please reach out to Rystrave via DISCORD at Rystrave#6146. Thank you!

1 Like

Ok. Thank you

Hello! Please feel free to add me on discord or bnet!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

SoD progress: 1/10M 7/10H

CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)

Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)

Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad

LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

1 Like

Ok. Thank you. I’m looking for 2 day raid schedule.

Still looking !

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
1/10 Mythic SoD 8/10H SoD

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)