228 rogue /Mage lf guild

Multi classer rogue/mage at 228 ilvl on my rogue and 210 on my mage but gearing very fast on my mage. Mainly I pvp but I wanna try raiding on mage I think I will like it.

Multi gladiator and aspiring to be R1 soon and trying to get CE as well.

If any guild wanna give me a shot lmk, I know how to play my classes really well at a high level I enjoy raiding but sadly dislike M plus and don’t have any incentive to go there as I have had full BiS for months. Don’t mind doing m plus for fun though if friends involved

Hey, check us out!

You’re okay with me not having the experience? As I said I play arena all day lol

Hello! My guild, , is in need of mages! We are 6/10m. We raid M/T/Th 6pm EST - 9pm EST.

Bnet: Miranda#1885

Weekend Morning Raiding Guild Sat & Sun 10am-1pm. Currently 9/10 Heroic & Pushing Mythic + during Week days. Recruiting Range DPS. If Interested add me Riddles21#1920

Guild: Casually Heroic

Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST

Bnet:
Bojmir#1416

Requirement Needs:

1. We are in need of a few DPS
  2. Ilvl 215 or Higher
  3. Be able to have fun, relax and enjoy the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Casuals also welcome, so if you’re looking for a place to call home waiting on Shadowlands, of you want a place that has people online so you can talk, send us a message and well be happy to invite you.

About us: Casually Heroic has evolved over the years. We went from a mythic pushing group to where we are today. We are made up of a core group that has raided together since WotLK. We took a little break in BFA and now we are back with a new name and new approach.

The name pretty much sums up our approach. AOTC and mythic keys will be our main goals, we will NOT be pushing mythic’s but we will be doing mythic’s just not a hardcore push. Most of us are a little older, and we have families and careers. We don’t have the time required for successful mythic progression. We prefer to chill out, drink a couple beers and have a good time with good friends. That being said, we do expect that people wanting to raid be familiar with their class, and performing well enough to clear Heroic content. We can help you gear, and we can even offer some general gameplay tips, but ultimately your performance is your responsibility.

If you are looking for a place to rest your controller, or looking to hang out with some decent people we might be for you. If you just need a stepping stone on your way to the big leagues, we can help with that. Whatever it is that you are looking for, come talk to us, and let us see if we can help.

Hello, please add my Discord - Zavik#5888 , or Bnet - Zavìk#1323 would definitely like to chat with you.