228 MM Hunter returning Mal'Ganis Server

Seeking an AotC focused, light mythic guild to call home on Mal’ganis Horde side, if possible, who also push for M15+ but nothing crazy hardcore.

I’m a very focused player who pulls his own weight in a raid. I bring consumables even if provided. I study fights, learn new strats, always come fully enchanted and gemmed properly. I will push the whole night on progress and don’t mind bashing my head against the wall. I’m 37 with a teenage kid and married with an IT job. This is nothing.

I study Icy Veins and WoWhead like the bible when I’m playing and always try to improve myself and be the best.

I was in and out during BFA (got AotC and M15s and stuff) and most of SL due to just disliking the content, honestly. But with Microsoft coming in and 9.2 being a blast so far, I’m actually excited to be playing WoW again.

I’ve been playing my hunter since Vanilla so I know my class like the back of my hand and know exactly what to do in most situations. Pre-trapping, disengaging to avoid stuff, flares to break stealth, root arrow to stop mobs. I think I’m a pretty damn good hunter, not to toot my own horn.

Hit me up here, at Aut0mat1c08#1415, or Discord at Automatic#3747

I’m looking for a home guild to stay in. Not trying to jump ship or have the guild crumble any time soon.

Thanks for reading.

Hey there, if you’re open to leaving Mal’Ganis my guild is looking for some ranged dps! We’d be happy to help you find a new home. Sent a friend request on Discord.