226 7/10M moonkin LFG

Hello there Felspore, (Reelevated) is an Horde guild located on Illidan and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey Fel,

We’re a 9/10M Alliance guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11EST. We’re working on p2 Denathrius and would love a solid moonkin for our roster for Realm First CE. If interested, reach out to one of us below:

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663

Hey Felspore! My guild is 9/10M and we are looking for another RDPS to fill out our roster. I am pasting my guild blurb below.

If you are interested feel free to add me on Bnet - Rakitin#1573 and/or Discord - Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We push to get CE at a good pace but we are a very chill raid team. We have fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of tiers BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Recruitment:
Our current needs are the following:

Tank: N/A
DPS: All ranged DPS
Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Disc Priest
Any exceptional players will always be considered even if your class/spec is not listed.

To apply fill out our guild application form:
(remove the space) h ttps://forms.gle/Tw64kBSqMvSHFN8P9

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Rhkh - Bnet: Raidss#1241, Discord: Rhkh#1698

Greetings, You look like a prime candidate to join my guild Mythic Exiles. We are a weekend raiding guild in need of ranged dps. I would like to speak more you can add me on discord Ellivlok#5663. Thank you for your time and Hope to hear from you soon.

Vice [H] Area-52 is looking for DPS.

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am EST.

Progression:
9/10M

Bnet contact:
Gub#1148

Hey, if 2-day alliance works for you, put in an app or add me! We only have one balance druid as well.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 9/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule, and we want a few raiders to fill the roster and progress on Denathrius with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

Hi Felspore, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE next tier. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 8/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Dps: Any Dps, with preference for Moonkin, DK, Hunter, Monk and Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

[H] - The Graveyard Shift - Bleeding Hollow [9/10M-CN & CE-NYA] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for our late-night raid team.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Graveyard Shift - [9/10M-CN & CE-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST
  • Sunday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST

What we’re looking for:

We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

• Tank (Pref DH or DK)
  • Healer (Pref Resto Shaman)
  • Warlock
  • Warrior (DPS)
  • Mage
  • Balance Druid

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/the-early-shift/the-early-shift
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamieqns#1261

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hey how’s it going, I’m from a guild called Edgy Noun, currently 10/10M US 264 Horde Bleeding Hollow. We raid T/W/Th from 830-1130pm est. We are always looking for good ranged players and I think you would be a good fit. My discord is Whosdisguy#4212 and bnet Whosdisguy#11986 if you’re interested and want to talk more.

Hello! We are a guild on zul’jin progressing on mythic Castle Nathria. Blood Haze is a semi-hardcore 2-night a week (3 hours each) progression, guild. As such, our raiders and casuals will be held to a higher standard to maximize the playtime we have. We like to have a chill raid environment even during prog and aim to maintain keep it that way even if we wipe, we all like to enjoy the game at the end of the day.

[Raiding Schedule]

Our raid times are Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm to 10:30pm PST (3 hours).

[Recruitment]

We are looking for players with at least current Mythic raiding experience or past expansion Mythic raiders who are returning to the game. We have just started prog on mythic Sludgefist, trying to get Cutting Edge before 9.1. Currently our best pull on Sludgefist is 4%! We are mainly looking for quality players with specific specs however would consider exceptional applicants of any role/class.

Current Needs:

• Warlock (High Prio)
  • Shadow Priest
  • Boomkin
  • Hunter

[Guild Requirements]

We strive to produce a positive and friendly environment during the raid and outside of the raid. We understand that people commit their time to the game and so we want to make it the most enjoyable for everyone in the guild. We have a ZERO tolerance policy for toxic behavior, hate speech, racism, or harassment. We are looking for players who are actively searching for ways to improve, learn and excel within their roles and classes. Never be afraid of trying new things and if you need help, please reach out to other members for a helping hand.

[Contacts]

If you’re interested in applying or knowing more about our guild, please reach out to me on bnet Vivec#1658

Greetings from area 52! I’m from Adversary 7/10M. We’re currently recruiting to start sludgefist prog and continue further into the tier. We raid from 8-11pm eastern on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Any questions please reach out
bnet: nightstlkr#1495
Discord: nightstlkr#9320

Hi! My guild is Frauds – Zul’jin [H] and we are 10/10 M recruiting for 9.1 with trials happening during reclear, if available. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun from 8:30-11:00 ET. If these times work for you and you are interested in joining our team, please reach out. I’m happy to provide kill vids, and one of our raiders even makes YouTube vids of our raid highlights/funny moments if you were interested. Happy to answer any questions as well. My discord is #Avare2045 and that is the best way to reach me. Have a good one.

Hey there! I’m the RL of Children of Gloy, a 9/10M guild on the Daggerspine cluster and we’re looking for strong rdps to start Sire prog with.

We raid on Tuesday/Sunday at 8Pm-11:00Pm CST, with a strong possibility of adding a third day at some point for 9.0 only.

Message me on discord if you’re interested: ZoombieDyl#7333

Hey Fels!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 9/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hey! Here is Big Money Crab rundown, let me know if you want to chat!
Guild: Big Money Crab | Server: Area-52 – Horde US
Raid Days: Tues & Wed 8PM – 11PM Eastern Time
Progression: 8/10M (working on P3 SLG right now)

About the Guild: Big Money Crab was formed during 8.3 after a few members left the previous guild to find a more competitive environment and push ourselves as players. Raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday starting at 8pm.

Contacts: GM: Ipyro (Discord ID: Icosa#1090 | Bnet ID: Icosa#1362)
Raid Lead & Assist: Trashhunter (Discord ID: TrashBringer #9781) & Amésha
Recruitment: Fredles (Discord ID: Fredles#9894)

Greetings!

Cailyth here with guild Ascendance (8/10M, Sargeras server) - we are alliance and have been looking for a druid - would you consider a faction change?

If you’d like to chat further, please btag me Cailyth#1999

Cheers ~

We have an immediate opening for our mythic raid team. Currently on P3 of SLG. We raid wed/thur 8am-11am CST. If this works, add me,

Bnet: without#1930
Discord: withoutt#8803

We will be at sludge Thursday but come tie your dancing shoes, pad those waiters and help us kill council Tuesday

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Hey Fel, check our info below, would love to chat!

[H] Last Pull Best Pull US-Mal’Ganis, is a CE mythic guild recruiting DPS for our mythic CE push, currently P2 pulls on M Sire.

We are 9/10M and raid 3 nights/week – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Guild Info:

We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players. Our players come from CE background with our most recent CE in BFA-Nya.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

Raid Needs

DPS: Prefer UDK, Fire Mage, Ret Pally but all strong DPS feel free to apply!

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming
  2. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  3. We create fun weekly guild competitions, such as most keys done, etc. for in-game prizes from the officer team! We reward the hard work and dedication of our raiders.

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574

Aghinem#1620

Sumerian#1644

Hello, you’re looking like a Snack :). Snacks [9/10M] SIRE 0.1% WIPES (30K AWAY :frowning: ) on Horde Mal’ganis is a Cutting Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We were able to achieve being the US 410th guild to achieve CE in our first established tier, and we’re looking to improve that. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. We not only raid together but have a highly active community that does M+/PvP/Sale Runs and more. If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410 !