225ilvl aff/destro lock lf weekday mythic core atleast 5/12m

something non toxic and focused on mythic prog with consistant roster and showing up willing to xfer asap ad me on btag if interested insomniac84#1430

Hey Raptured!

We need a lock to add into our raid time! 7/10M 2 nights a week, getting to 3rd and 4th pillar consistently! Add Wobble our recruitment officer for more info!

Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 7/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Resto Shaman
Warlock
Boomkin
Ranged DPS classes

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/tAKzuynCNf (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Recruitment officer:
Discord: wobble#5613
Bnet: vicarious#11914

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

I’m not sure what the two extra bosses in Nathria are, but I do have space for a warlock.

Hello, Buds Til Disband is looking to build a mythic focused roster!!

We are a 5-year-old guild that faction and server transferred to Mal’Ganis in BFA. We are an AOTC guild looking to turn the corner for more mythic progression without a full CE focus. We will never require extended hours, we will never ask for extra raid days, and until the content is so boring you can practically sleep through it, we won’t extend lockouts. Our goal is to maximize the 6 hours per week we play by recruiting players who are hungry but need the light weekend raid schedule to accommodate real life.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9-12 EST

Progression - 10/10 Heroic, 5/10 Mythic

Contact info is Andro#1365 bnet/Andro#8398 on discord or Beef#12743 bnet/Whoisit
#3685 Discord