225 rogue lf ACTIVE raiding guild

225 outlaw/220 assassination rogue lf mythic raiding guild. I have 7/10 mythic exp ( killed 5/10, missed sunking kill night and almost got council down ). I LOVE my current guild but they pretty much raid log and I am tired of playing the game alone. I am currently seeking an ACTIVE weekday raid guild with raid starting around 9-10 EST. I am looking to join a guild that is around the same prog as me or further ( do not want to re prog if possible , but am up to the idea depending ). My logs are not the greatest but if being honest i never really TRIED to parse on any fights this exp so far was just focusing on cranking damage while doing the raid mechanics, and truth be told our kill logs were not usually the smoothest/cleanest pulls. Come 9.1 I am considering main alting a warlock and would consider transitioning into playing that for raid depending how well I do. I played melee for 99% of my wow career since vanilla so its something new to me. If I sound like I could be a good fit please let me know!
Discord - Daemon121#5016
b.net- Daemon121#1337