225 Enhance Shaman 9/10M double digit CE player LFG

Guild just died on Sire prog, mostly to the roster boss. Looking for a guild to finish the tier and go into 9.1 with.

I’ve played since Vanilla, and have raided most tiers since Black Temple. I have double digit CE achievements. I also have top 40 US experience, which was mostly in Legion. Also have experience being an officer and raid leading.

Was playing in a more casual environment with friends this tier, but would like to get back into much more competitive raiding. Looking for 2-3 days a week, fairly flexible on raid times, although I’d prefer not to raid Friday or Saturday.

Logs this tier here (delete the spaces after the first h):

h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/juzluu

Logs from my main for most of my raiding career here, going back to SoO:

h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/sathrovarr?zone=17&new=true#zone=11

I have 1500+ IO on 3 characters (I think 1700 plus on this guy) but I don’t really push keys, I just try to get IO high enough so that I can pug for vault.

I also have a 223 Warrior and a 223 Rogue. Can discuss needs of various guilds, but I am open to (and probably prefer) main swapping to either Warrior or Rogue in 9.1 due to chronic tuning issues for Enhancement. But open to discussion based on what people need. I do only play DPS really, but I can move around a bit depending on what is needed.

I don’t like moving around and have rarely done it; I would like to find a long-term home. As a raider, I research my class and encounters thoroughly, I’m always on time and will never miss a raid without notice, and I can play multiple classes and specs at a high level.

If you think I might be a good fit for what you need, please add me on discord and we can discuss: sathrovarr#2506. Thanks for reading my wall of text.

We have one of the best enhance shamans in the world and he wants to compete with another. You might have a shot!

bumping bump bump

Hello there, we spoke on Discord but just putting our info here so you have it.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Hey bro def would love to talk to you about your shaman and hopefully see if we have a dope fit for you here.

Discord- Tobyjrqt#9830

bumpety bump bump