224 UH/Spriest (US 207 CN CE) LF CE guild for 9.1!

I am looking to mainswap from UH DK to spriest in the first few weeks of the tier most likely. I want to raid on my UH DK for the first few weeks as I make my shadow priest raid-ready and transition.

About myself: I’m a 32 year old army vet and have come to love mythic raiding. I don’t have much experience with it but got US 202 for my first CE during CN. My guild also started raiding 4 weeks late! I love being around players at my level or better than me, it always drives me to improve. I welcome criticism with open arms.

My logs are under this character. I can pump and do mechanics well. I am missing sludge and SLG because I had to stop raiding due to some irl stuff right after council. I jumped back in for prog when we got to sire and got CE.

Just search Baaraka Zuljin for logs.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Discord: Baraka#0195

Ilterendi 8/10 Mythic Castle recruiting for 9.1 - Illidan - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Baaraka-

We are in search of a Shadow Priest for our core raid group. We were 8/10M for CN and will be CE for 9.1 SoD. is a serious but casual guild. We raid weekends Friday/Saturday 6pm-9pm PST.

We have been together for the better part of 12+ years for the majority of the core, we are a NONPC guild that likes to talk and joke around. Let me know if those times work for you and you might be interested. I am assuming a 32 year old army vet (appreciate your service) would fit in nicely with us, as we don’t have the cancel culture and offended attitudes of majority of guilds!

Here is our contact info if you might be interested and I added you on discord.

Discord: Nexed#4210
Bnet: Nexed#11653

Apply:

Evolution Discord

Hi, Depending on how geared your spriest is how the logs are, we need a 2nd shadow priest. We achieved CE our first raid tier as a guild.

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This cannot be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

RANGED (ALL RANGED SHOULD APPLY IF INTERESTED)
ELEMENTAL - MEDIUM
WARLOCK - HIGH
BOOMKIN - HIGH
SHADOW - HIGH

We are seeking players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Stylez#11901 - Recruiting/Officer

Hey there,

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Tank - Non DH
  • Healers - Resto sham, Resto Druid, Disc Priest
  • Ranged DPS - All
  • Melee DPS - All

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hello,
Fearfulways is a progression raiding guild, who has been in Argent Dawn since the release of wow and was established on 11-28-2004. We are interested in exceptional players that would like to raid progressively and and utilize their time online to be better at the game and to pursue competitive raiding at all times.

We have earned over half of dozen realm first, and completed many expansions realm first on the list including Cata and MOP expansion.

Currently we are 9/10M and have Denathrius down to 25% on phase 3 hoping to get CE/Realm First before next patch.

We are recruiting for 9.1 and beyond and would like to know if you the schedule below works for you and if you would be interested let me know thanks.

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Raiding Schedule: (All times are Eastern)
Tuesday - 7-11:00PM
Wednesday - 7-11:00PM
Thursday - 7-11:00PM

We would love a Shadow Priest for our roster.

Have a look at crisp if you’re still looking for a guild. We are CE focused 2 day a week guild with a lot of top US100 players.