224 KSM 5/10M Resto shaman Looking for guild

Hi there I am currently looking for new guild to join, I am currently 5/10M CE exp in EN/Uldir raid times preferred 930pm EST - 2am est. Leave contact info below and I’ll be in touch :smiley:

[H][Thrall] Anxiety (2/10 M) LFM for core raid spots. Need a resto shaman + rdps. We raid 10 PM - 12:30 AM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays with alt runs on Sundays.

Discord: Blutide#9696
Btag: aediah#1355

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey we’re a 2 Day guild based on illidan
is a new guild built to maximize our raid days, with minimal raid days. We will get CE, and our US standing is TBT

WE ARE A 2 DAY GUILD
Currently:
6/10 Mythic
Blood Council - P3 Prog

Our expectations are for you to have profound knowledge of your spec/class/role, be willing to participate in a conversation about thoughts on strats (don’t be afraid to talk)
ALTS are not required, but encouraged for splits and sale runs.

Schedule
Wed & Thurs
8:00pm — 12:00 EST

Leadership Background
Our Leading core have raided with the likes of Wildcard Gaming, Vision, Imperative, Intern Made This Boss, xD, and Fused, claiming multiple US 10-40s.

Contact
Discord:
GM : StarvinMonkey#8300
Bnet:
StarvinMonky#1230

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ Push groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

LF talented healers wanting to do great things this tier!

** Need 1 RDPS and DK **

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405

8/10m core spot for r sham - add thekidfresh#1211 on bnet or tameyy#0001 on disc

Hey man my name is Draven i’m from the guild Breakfast for Dinner on Hyajl. We are 7/10M and raid Monday Tuesday Wednesday from 8-11pm PST. We are a down to earth group of people who really take pride in raid environment and a no toxic zone. As soon as you start not enjoying gaming with the people you raid with, you no longer have fun so we avoid that at all costs. We are looking for a core resto shaman. We also do Heroic sales every thursday that are optional and they happen at the same raid times. Please feel free to reach out by adding my btag Dravensimmon#1307 or my Discord Draven Draven#3571 TTYS!

Hello Atulanokano! My guild Coo Coo Kachoo is 4/10M and looking for 1 more strong healer to round out our healing roster.

If you are interested feel free to add me on Bnet - Rakitin#1573 or Discord Rakitin#5193.

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We push to get CE at a good pace but we are a very chill raid team. We have fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

Healers: Resto Sham
DPS: Warrior, Boomkin, Hunter, SPriest
Exceptional applicants of any type

To apply fill out our guild application form:
(Take out the space) h ttps://forms.gle/Tw64kBSqMvSHFN8P9

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Hello! We are very interested in your skills! If you think you would be a good fit for us apply at https://forms.gle/hgqbCy9R6vyityDZ7

All spots are competitive and we are constantly looking for exceptional players.

Shadowlands Progression Schedule
◦ Tuesday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)
◦ Wednesday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)
◦ Thursday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)
◦ (OPTIONAL) Sunday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)

Contact Information
Guild Master: Dath (Btag Dath#1483)
Officers: Datboimage (Btag Randyftw12#1195) and ZepherWW (Btag Zephyr#11394)
Sales: Intlord#1290 (GOLD ONLY)
Recruitment: Randyftw12#1195

Bump up top

We are 6/10M hit me up if interested.

Raid times:
Sunday/monday 7pm-10pm PST {New Team}
Tues/Thursday 7pm-10pm PST
Fri/Sat 7pm-10pm {Weekend/Alt Team}

We encourage all exceptional players to apply regardless of class/role. Currently have all positions open.

We are a group that prides ourselves on high performance within limited raiding hours. We expect our members to be well prepared for each progression boss, whilst also being able to quickly learn from mistakes. Potential applicants are expected to excel at their class, and must be able to both take and give criticism in a constructive manner.

We are a progression focused guild, but we also maintain a friendly environment in and out of raid. At most times there will be groups of people hanging around Discord, playing WoW or a variety of other games.

Current tues/thurs team is 5/10M this team will consist of some of those players and we want to add people to it who only want to raid 2 days a week. If interested hit me up!

Contacts:
Recruitment officer - “Wonka” wonka#1307(bnet) Wonka82#8402 (discord)

Hey there!

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ KSM groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Current needs

LF any talented healers especially resto shammy, disc priest, holy paladin

Need RDPS

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405

Hey Atu!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PT

Hello Atulanokano! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: Wowdrew#5138

We look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hhyjal-take-on-me-wedthur-730pm-1000pm-pt-mythic-progression/615428

Hey there! I wanted to reach out from Mango Bay on Illidan. We are currently 6/10M with council pulls under 10% on Nik. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-12 EST. I know these times don’t exactly fit you, but if there is any flexibility, we would love to talk with you! A little more about us below.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Who we are:

Mango Bay is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:

Resto shaman
Disc Priest

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month.

If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact me below:

Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773

Morning bump

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-residue-zuljin-610m-2-day-7-hour-recruiting/885735

Let me know if this is something you’d be interested in. Good luck in the search <3

Name: Alpha AF
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 3/10M p2 On SunKing
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8-11PM EST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual 2 Day Cutting Edge Team
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support

Recruiting:
Resto or Ele Shaman (High)
Disc/Holy Priest(High)
Rogue(Medium)
WW Monk(Medium)
DPS DK(Medium)
Warlock(Low)
Mage(Low)

Any Geared, mythic ready DPS - or Healer

To Join, provide logs/character link to me on Discord MiniSoda#4635

Hi Atul! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello,

I’m from Passive Aggressive, a 6/10M guild looking for a resto shaman. We raid 10pm-1am est Tues/Wed/Thurs. If you have any questions you can reach me on bnet Wes#12170 or discord Wes#6205. Below is our recruitment post Passive Aggressive recruitment

Hello!

Incorrect is a guild that raids somewhat later from 8-11 PST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday on Area 52. The guild is mainly comprised of former top raiders who wanted a more laid back guild while still getting Cutting Edge each raid.

We are mainly looking for a few classes to help round out our raid to finish Castle Nathria out and look to the next raid, ready to knock it out. But we are always willing to look at anyone with good logs.

Current class wants:
-Shadow Priest
-Healer (will look at all options, DISC, Resto Shaman or H pally are preferred)
-WW Monk
-Enh Shaman
-MM Hunter

Feel free to add me on Bnet @ fudrud#1649 or on Discord @ Belidra#9601.

Thanks!