223 Enhance Sham Looking for raiding and M+ guild

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I am a 223 1/10M, 1400 io enhance shaman looking for a guild that focuses on raiding and M+. Preferred raid times are t/th nights or on the weekend.

Hi Tetrath! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 2/10M 10/10 H, looking to fill a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hey Tetrath!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi tetrath,

I’m not sure if you’re open to a faction hop, but we are a 9/10 H alliance guild, ready to get into mythic once we have the main roster to do so. We’re a newer guild of players who have been together for years and recently decided to go out on our own! We raid tuesday and thursday 8-10pm CST. Our members are running multiple high M+'s per week and always looking for more!

If you’re interested, hop in our recruitment discord and we can start a conversation!

https://discord.com/invite/2CVU7J3yEC

Hello, Vynzahar here. I’m the recruitment officer for Collateral Damage on Proudmoore [A]. We are only 1/10 mythic but I’m putting together quite the team from peoples guilds disbanding. We raid Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9 pm to 12 am pst (12am to 3am est). Friday is optional and Saturday and Sunday are our progression day. If its something you would like to know more about let me know. Hope you find a guild!

Discord: Danny#4983

Not Just Madness - Bleeding Hollow
10/10h - 2/10m
Raid: Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) - 9 - 12 EST.

We are looking for a few more talented players to come join our team as we progress into Mythic Content. We are looking for ALL exceptional players…will consider all classes.
We have a Great Core group of players who are all both amazing players and people. Good Vibes Only…No toxicity or egos wanted.

When not Raiding we have Multiple KSM’s and even more only Keys away.
We have several 2k+ Rating Pushers in pvp as well.
Always Looking to improve in all aspects of the game.

Contact me on Bnet: Br33zE#1594
or on Discord: Br33ze420#9584

Hey there, we’re currently 2/10M we’ll be going into Mythic Hungering this Thurs. We raid tues/thur 8-11est. You seem like you could be a solid fit for what we’re looking for to fill out our mythic roster. Check us out if you’re interested~

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-210m-needs-dps-flex-priest-for-mythic/882831

We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST add me on discord: Neil#4199
We’re AOTC and 2/10 M

Check us out

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

3/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hi there! I know I’m a little late to the party but if are still looking. My guild is looking for a shaman. We have two raid teams, T/W and F/S, 8-11PM EST. T/W mostly have their roster for mythic but F/S is still looking into building it’s core group. F/S team is currently 10/10H and consist of pretty good players, just lacking the numbers. Our guild is laid back and very welcoming. There are always people on and a few people with KSM. Anyways, let me know if you’re interested, otherwise I hope you find the right guild for you! :slight_smile:

Oh heyyy mystery shaman,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

I’m looking to add one more DPS to our roster.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild (Reignited) disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha

We’re currently 6/10M with council of blood to 0.1%

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 8:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST
Saturday: 8:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Weekly Heroic Alt Runs
  • Weekly Heroic Raid Sales
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Guild & Server: -Jeffery- :horde: Tichondrius
Raid Times/Days: 6:30-9:30 PM (Pacific) Tuesday/Thursday
Current Progression: 10/10H 1/10M
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/tichondrius/jeffery
Recruitment Contacts: B.Tag: Dass#1556 Discord: Carter#7343
Requirements: 210+ilvl, Logs of current tier, ability to speak in voice comms, accept feedback, and a fun attitude.
Needs: Dps Prefer ranged. A dps who can flex heal would be highly prioritized.

Jefferey is a guild of players who have known each other since legion and have raided mythic and gotten CE in plenty of tiers throughout the years. As a guild we enjoy clearing content and sharing laughs and banter throughout the raid. During progression we will clear coms and try our best to work on fixing any issues quickly and downing bosses effectively. We have multiple Keystone masters who enjoy helping others as well as an RBG team. We play other games outside of wow and are a small community to spend time with. No racism, bigotry, or hate speech is tolerated. Feel free to message here or contact me in game with Bnet tag Dass#1556 if interested.

Add me if you’re interested and still looking!
Jaystir#1204 - Discord

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-310m-1010h-cn-lf-dps/229349

Hi there,

Add us if this sounds good!

Outrage is a guild comprised of returning players aiming for CE level raiding on a more casual schedule. We have many veteran players, and some have raided at top 50 US levels, but we are now looking for a lighter schedule. The core of this group achieved CE level raiding for years and years before disbanding in Nighthold, but we are now reforming the group.

Our core group has known each other for close to a decade in some cases, and we value a lighthearted raid atmosphere. We want to clear mythic content but have fun while doing so.

Raid times are Friday and Saturday, 9-12 CST.

Currently seeking any exceptional players for 2-3 core spots going forward.

If you are interested, please contact us via the methods below. We aren’t interested in some tedious application process, but would prefer to just talk to people.

Bnet:
Notoriousqed#1591
Sage#1642

Discord:
sathrovarr#2506
sage#8575

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Blarg Squad is 6/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 6/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

We also raid Fridays, but I thought I’d give it a shot.

Realm: Area52

Faction: Horde

Current Progression: 10/10H, 3/10M

Raid days: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday

Raid times: 12pm - 3am EST (9pm - 12am PST)

Recruiting: healers (hpal, priest), ranged dps

Hi Tetrath! Would be happy to have ya and answer any qs! Windfury totem gives me like 500 more dps sooooooo

Ahjin

Server: Dalaran

Progression: 2/10 Mythic CN, 5% Hungering

Schedule: Wednesday & Sunday @ 9pm - 12am EST (3 hours)

Especially Looking For:

• Enhancement Shaman
  • Any RDPS
  • Disc Priest
  • More M+ tanks!

We’re a close and inclusive community of friends that are recruiting core raiders (or anyone cool)! We are obsessed with self-improvement, and constantly push ourselves as both players and people. We show up to game, but also to simply enjoy the shenanigans and laid-back, warm vibes among friends.

Cauldrons, feasts, and vantus runes are provided every raid.

Other Stats

• Highest IO: 1534
  • KSM Members: 14
  • Vulpera Mains: 2

IGN: Crummbs-Dalaran

Hey there! Quick and dirty -

• New Guild
  • Raid is Fri/Sat 7:30-10:30pm east (9/10H)
  • M+ almost every single day
  • Active discord

Interested? Illustre#3681 on Discord.