222 ilvl aff destro lock lf consistant mythic weekday core

title says all

Hi Raptured,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 6/10M and we could use a capable aff lock to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

:trophy: Introduction

Take on Me is a two day, mythic progression guild seeking players who desire to learn, improve at, and overcome challenging content on a short, efficient raid schedule.

We offer a proven guild structure with a leadership style that is one of a kind and incredibly successful in helping push our team to be the best it can be without ever sacrificing the enjoyment of the game.

Take on Me provides you a dependable, long-term raid team. We do not advertise a listing of activities our guild offers because player activity is a natural by-product of having a raid environment that is both successful and enjoyable.

:trophy: Raid Schedule

Wednesday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST
Thursday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST

:trophy: Applicant/Raider Expectations

A competitive progression based mindset that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style and a positive attitude that is open to constructive feedback and working alongside other engaged players of the game is what we require of the members of our team.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

:trophy: Contact Info

If you are interested in joining our raid team please use one of the following contact methods listed below.

Preferred Contact Method
Discord: Wowdrew#5138

Alternative Contact Method
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

About Us
6/10M 10/10H is a progression minded team currently located on the US-Hyjal server. We’re looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness, and aren’t shy to own up when they occasionally skip a beat. We enjoy having fun, but know when to focus up to get the job done. We are currently under many roster changes, this is why we are behind where we want to be on our progression, and this is why we need YOU.

Current needs:
-Holy Paladin
-Balance Druid
-Exceptional Ranged DPS
All exceptional players are welcome to apply.

We are a team that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you’re putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you.

Raid nights: Friday and Monday 8PM-10:30PM PST [invites start at 7:50PM to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a semi-hardcore progression team that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed.

While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared

Base Requirements

⊗ Competitive drive
⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences
⊗ Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks
⊗ Discord
⊗ Reliable internet connection
⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing]
⊗ No-lifers a plus!

If you think you may be a good fit, whisper Brodím (alt 0237) or Drafty in game at anytime!

Contact Us
Brodim#1886
Drafty#4759