222 Ele shaman 2/10M exp LF guild

Hello all my name is Vae and im looking for a raiding guild. im 3/10M exp 10/10H. Ele/Resto shaman. Prefer to play ele. My best times for raid are 8pm eastern-11pm eastern. I enjoy pvp and Keys. Current KSM. Very friendly laid back guy who likes laughing and having a good time in discord. Any questions please reach out to me.

Vaeberan#1839

1 Like

Are you able to make 7-11 EST instead of 8?
We raid Tues/Wed those hours and have immediate need for a hybrid who will mostly focus on DPS.

We have been raiding together since mid-wrath and are always looking for more players who are eager to be a part of a long time group that will progress for many tiers more into the future.

If this is interesting, let’s chat!
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Howdy! I’m Quick one of the Officers for Illicit. We def would be interested in you joining and when you are max level and properly geared and what not could def prolly give you a shot on one of our teams! Reach out to me in game - or on Discord if need be. You can also Whisper any member of Illicit to get hitched now -

Below if the info for Team Hades which is where I think you should start when ready

Team Hades :skull: (Heroic/Casual Mythic Raiding 3/10M)

:timer_clock: RAID TIMES: Tuesday/Thursday from 6:00-9:00 pm PT

:small_orange_diamond: This is our guild’s more relaxed, but still progressive raid team.
:small_orange_diamond: Some mythic raiding experienced is preferred
:small_orange_diamond: A history of performing well as an AOTC raider is required.
:small_orange_diamond: You should have an intermediate/advanced understanding of how to play your main class and spec in a raid environment.
:small_orange_diamond: Players will come to raid prepared having researched a progression encounter prior to raid time.
:small_orange_diamond: Players will must maintain their characters and continue to advance/gear them - “Team” mentality.

:small_orange_diamond: All healers are required to have a mythic-capable DPS spec or alt.

• This means your DPS spec or alt will be able to perform in-line with the overall team’s DPS expectations.

:small_orange_diamond: Players on this team will be expected to reasonably keep up with their daily/covenant quests to continue improving for raid.

Hades Roster Needs:

Priority Role Spec Special Note
High Melee DPS Any Tank Offspec
High Ranged DPS Any

CONTACT US

For more information please contact:

Addina - Raid Lead for Hades (bnet: yassyfresh#1204)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Hey Vae,

I would loved to chat with you. I will leave my guild info below. Message me if you are interested.

Morning!
If you are interested in either faction check us out and see if we fit. The hours match what you’re looking for.
If interested feel free to poke us! HAPPY HUNTING!

Maybe we’d be a good fit for you

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

6/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Too Stupid To Quit is an alliance raiding guild on Sargeras-US. We are a group of people that have been raiding together for anywhere between 3 and 5 years. We are a close group of friends looking for more like-minded people to join us to push this guild into the world of the cutting edge. We primarily want dps but are interested in any and all talented, determined, and experience raiders to join us!

Raid Days and Times: Tuesday and Sunday 8:00pm est - 11:00pm est

Needs: DPS and talented players.

Current progress: 6/10M (almost 7/10M) 10/10H

Please feel free to reach out to these individuals on Discord:
Moosebird#2189
Cy#4103
Theshortbus#2370

Thank you for your consideration!!

Hello Vaeberann!

My guild is looking for reliable players and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [10/10N, 10/10H, and 3/10M] and one of the top Horde Guilds on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

Our team runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 12am EST
Here is the application form: https://forms.gle/ZdTzLWBfsbBXXPf3A

We also have an RBG team and Guild Games/Events

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

Hey Vaeberann! If you are still waiting on the right fit, I’d love for you to consider Dedicated and Medicated Gaming. I see you are horde, but if you’re willing to consider alliance, we are a new guild and we are building up our roster for raiding. However, all our core members have earned KSM and AoTC and plan to keep this going for 9.1. Although we are not quite ready to pull mythic, our core members have done mythic raiding last tier and we were 3/10. We do plan to push into mythic once the roster is full and the team is ready. Our raid times will be Sat/Sun 8-11pm EST.

There is no spec requirement as we just want people to have fun playing what they love best. You can play any role you like in keys and our raid roster has DPS and Healing spots open if that interests you. You also do not have to join our guild to play with us. If you want to feel us out as a community first, you are welcome to do this too.

If this sounds appealing, here’s our bnets and discord:

Discord:

Meega#7366
Drexian#8729

BNet:

Meega #11302
Drexian#1796

Would like to talk to you about your availability. I added you on Bnet as iMute.