222 [Area 52] [H] 3/10M // 1.5k IO Fury Warrior LF New M Guild

Hey all, previous guild has had a raid leader and MT leave and has called mythic progression.

I’m looking for a two-three night raiding guild on A52 that is looking for a MDPS that’s much more chill than toxic. May consider transferring if the guild looks solid.

Currently I am 3/10 M with a 95% average parse in H CN. My previous raid experience was back in Legion where I obtained 7/7 M EN (CE), and 5/10 M NH before leaving the guild as real life took me away from the game.

As for my M parses in CN:

Shriekwing is pretty solid, don’t really need to say anything there.

On Huntsman, our previous guild’s strat was P3 Sinseekers suicide and have the most important people take a brez (usually healers). In 3 of the 4 parses on Huntsman, I got the first set without being pulled up, and in the remaining parse, I got it second. My DPS would improve with more active %.

For Hungering, we just downed him this week and that was a prog kill; getting more kills would warrant a better than blue parse, do doubt.

For more stable DPS parses, check my heroic ones.

Give me a ping, Bnet is Grant#1433, or send an in game mail.

e; added previous raid exp

Hi Seesuh! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Bumping for funsies; just looking for something to get into for the week. :slight_smile:

We just lost our warrior over the weekend.

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This cannot be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

HEALER
PALADIN - HIGH

RANGED
WARLOCK - EXTREMELY HIGH

MELEE
WARRIOR - HIGH

We are seeking players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Stylez#11901 - Recruiting/Officer

We may be a good fit for you! We check the boxes you’re listed as looking for, but I’ll leave that decision to you! Check out our post and add me if you’d like to chat more. I added your bnet as well.
Jaystir#1960 - bnet
Jaystir#1204 - discord(preferred)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-210m-1010h-cn-lf-healsdps/229349

Hey there!

We are Loud Noises on A52 [H]. Our current prog is 3/10M (Hungering the third kill, working on Sun King next) We raid from 9-12est on Tuesday and Thursday and have an optional heroic run on Sunday as well. Outside of raid we have many active key pushers as well as those who do rated pvp content.

If you are looking for a non-toxic, mature but still fun atmosphere to make steady progress this is the place for you! If you are interested or have and questions please don’t hesitate to reach out. My discord is Cinna#9910 and bnet is cinna #11744. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

Hello Seesuh,

DeathRow is a 3/10M guild looking to add a warrior to our roster for Prog. on Sun King and farther. If you would like to trial tonight we would love to have you. We raid Tonight at 7PM EST on Illidan. (Also on Fridays at 7pm).

Please add thacops#1332!

HotTub WoW Machine is seeking exceptional players to join our ranks and push for CE in Shadowlands. We pride ourselves on offering a high level of play with a friendly, fun, collaborative atmosphere.

We’ve cleared 6/10M and still wish to optimize our comp for the much harder bosses ahead. Please be prepared to xfer to our server Thrall for a trial, as we run heroic sparingly.

Us: A group of players who have been raiding together since Vanilla on a semi-hardcore level. We have raided every expansion, achieving AOTC and some mythic progress, now looking to level up and finish out the tier with CE.

You: A resourceful player who understands how to research their own class, stay on top of in-game progression systems, and can communicate effectively with other members of the guild. You should probably have some mythic raiding experience in either Legion or BFA, and a high Mythic+ RaiderIO score. Most importantly, you should understand the level of effort required for cutting edge and be excited to work towards this goal with the guild.

What we can offer our raiders:

• Flasks and Feasts provided by the guild
  • Experienced guild leadership, knowledgeable about all aspects of running a successful guild and in-game challenges. We’ve been doing this for a while, to say the least.
  • Strong leadership for raid boss prep and execution on raid night.
  • Growing guild bank funds to assist our members with consumables, BoEs, and crafting mats. We have officers who will focus solely on increasing our economic position to give us a competitive advantage when it comes to buying power with gold.
  • Friendly and mature leadership who understand that playing the game at a high level does not mean yelling or bullying. We will work with you to solve any game related or interpersonal issues that may come up.
  • A fun community to hangout and play other games with

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 ET. Sunday is an optional 3rd day we may use to push content when deemed important.

Recruiting: We’re always looking for exceptional players in any role at all times. That being said we have a high priority on the following classes:

*Boomkin Druid
*DPS Warrior

Contact: If anything in this post stood out we would love to hear from you! You can send me a DM here on reddit, or find us on discord:

*naysayer#5570 (discord)
*naysayer#2652 (bnet)

Hey Seesuh,

is 6/10M looking for a warrior for our roster. We’re a 2 day 6 hr a week guild. Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST. I think you would be a great addition to our roster.

Feel Free to hit me up on Bnet
BeerRepoGuy#1326