NPCS you miss!

That guy in Shattrath who yells about the fruit vendor and crushing an apple.

6 Likes

That might be the most terrifying “dog” I’ve ever seen in my life!

1 Like

Sully “The Pickle” Mcleary.

5 Likes

Samantha Swifthoof. I’m hoping she quietly slipped off into the mountains during the cataclysm and is living there peacefully.

3 Likes

Nomi
Heard he was spotted at Darnassus but now sounds like he’s headed to Thunderbluff

13 Likes

He can’t help how he looks!

10 Likes

I tamed him with steaks in Pandaria, and now he’s the goodest boy.

6 Likes

Asric and Jadaar. The last time we saw them really interact was when they bravely ran away at the Argent Tournament. Since then, they occasionally appear at Darkmoon Faire but they don’t bicker like a married couple anymore. Did they ever get married? Why did they mellow out? Why aren’t they getting new jobs and then getting fired from said jobs? Who knows? Certainly not us.

Point is, I miss the dorks.

8 Likes

Nazgrel. That character really deserves a spot in the limelight. He’d honestly make a great leader for the orcs since he’s incredibly loyal to Thrall but shares Garrosh’s distrust and hatred for the Alliance. Best of both worlds.

7 Likes

My favorote npc was the pvp gear vendor.

3 Likes

Any specific one? They all look pretty different!

1 Like

I miss those two guys a lot. It’s nice to see characters of different races, from opposing factions, be such good friends. It also felt very genuine. It’s something I feel BfA could use more of.

11 Likes

Garrosh Hellscream

8 Likes

I miss Runas the Shamed quite a bit, I had such high hopes that we’d have a way to redeem him somehow. His character arc was so cool and sad and really demonstrated how awful the situation of the nightwell was.

11 Likes

Ysera.

I never really had many interactions with her before Legion, but damn that quest line hit me hard in the feels.

I mean, I know it’s just a game and all, but I literally shed tears. :sob:

20 Likes

Arthas and Tirion, best story line in wow history

4 Likes

Captain Placeholder.

6 Likes

Nozdormu :heart_eyes:
and Ularogg Cragshaper’s voice

3 Likes

Lothraxion. He shouldn’t be sitting on the Vindicaar rotting away in just Legion content.

5 Likes

Manrik’s wife

2 Likes