NPCS you miss!

That promising Forsaken I encountered in the quest “Welcome To The Machine.” Du…something. (Sure his name would be against ToS so not taking chances even though Blizz named to poor fellow.) He was so eager to please Sylvanas. If you see him in the Barrens, do tell him he’s missed.

Though with this guy he’s probably being held by the Alliance out of pity.

2 Likes

Zenkiki was good job, best part of WPL.

4 Likes

Vol’jin. Cairne.

3 Likes

Anyone who doesn’t answer with T’Paartos is an unenlightened heathen.

14 Likes

Herod.

The chaddest Chad to ever Chad in all of WoW.

4 Likes

I didn’t realize until this thread that I miss Dog so much.

I’m going to go see him. He’s a good boi.

19 Likes

Varian. It’s just not the same, rolling a new Pandaren off the turtle and not getting to fight Varian when I reach Stormwind. :frowning:

And where’s Nat Pagel this expac? My fishing quests are coming from some gnome.

Edit: Dog had better follow us from Dalaran to the new zones in 8.3. I’m sure I can find a new rock for him to sniff out.

12 Likes

Captain Placeholder.

9 Likes

That guy in Shattrath who yells about the fruit vendor and crushing an apple.

6 Likes

That might be the most terrifying “dog” I’ve ever seen in my life!

1 Like

Sully “The Pickle” Mcleary.

5 Likes

Samantha Swifthoof. I’m hoping she quietly slipped off into the mountains during the cataclysm and is living there peacefully.

3 Likes

Nomi
Heard he was spotted at Darnassus but now sounds like he’s headed to Thunderbluff

13 Likes

He can’t help how he looks!

10 Likes

I tamed him with steaks in Pandaria, and now he’s the goodest boy.

6 Likes

Asric and Jadaar. The last time we saw them really interact was when they bravely ran away at the Argent Tournament. Since then, they occasionally appear at Darkmoon Faire but they don’t bicker like a married couple anymore. Did they ever get married? Why did they mellow out? Why aren’t they getting new jobs and then getting fired from said jobs? Who knows? Certainly not us.

Point is, I miss the dorks.

8 Likes

Nazgrel. That character really deserves a spot in the limelight. He’d honestly make a great leader for the orcs since he’s incredibly loyal to Thrall but shares Garrosh’s distrust and hatred for the Alliance. Best of both worlds.

7 Likes

My favorote npc was the pvp gear vendor.

3 Likes

Any specific one? They all look pretty different!

1 Like

I miss those two guys a lot. It’s nice to see characters of different races, from opposing factions, be such good friends. It also felt very genuine. It’s something I feel BfA could use more of.

11 Likes