221 Prot Pally Looking for Guild

Hey! 221, 1380io, AOTC, and KSM Prot pally looking for a guild! I’m in the US and on Horde. I don’t have a problem server transferring for the right group. Good logs, and good io. Also have a 218 V DH, BM monk, and a Guardian Druid. If your guild needs a tank, hit me up on discord and let’s talk. Volcandra#8999

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 24:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hi there!

If you’re looking to raid late night, my guild might be the perfect fit for you. Dusk to Dawn raids 11pm-1am CST (9pm-11pm PST) T/W/Th. Details of the guild is below. Hope to talk to you soon!

Sent you a friend request as well.

Not sure what your end goal is but could fit here. We are 1 main tank down. Feel free to see if it fits.

Tylown#1117 if you wanna chat at all

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-9 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress, no wait. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

1 Like

If you’re available fri/sat 10pm to 1am cst feel free to reach out. My discord is itschrismang#1569
Zero Visibility is currently 3/10m and looking for more players that are capable of pushing as far into mythic as possible. We have a chill group of skilled players and need a few more to strengthen our roster.

Hello Herps! Tried adding you on Discord but it wouldn’t let me.

We’re looking for a TANK & more DPS to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Last Pull of Seraph is recruiting heals and dps for our morning raid team! Raid times are 8:30-11:30 a.m. CST on Wednesday and Thursday. Current progression is 10/10H and 2/10M. Our raid team is part of a larger guild community where there is always something to do or people to run other content with. We have some great core members that mesh well, just need a few more to fill out our roster!

Requirements:

-Good attendance. Since we only raid two days a week, maintaining adequate attendance is a must.

-Great attitude. Able to take direction and constructive criticism well.

-No set item level requirement. That said, it should look like you put some effort into gearing yourself to be raid ready.

Come raid with us :)!

www.seraphguild .com/recruitment

1 Like

Hiyo Herps!

<How Long On Brez> is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

• Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [3/10 M]
  • Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
  • Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
  • Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
  • Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:

• Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:

• kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
  • nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

==============================================
We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (1 slot)
Any tank welcome, Monk preferred

Healers (full)

Melee DPS (1 slot)
WW monk or UH DK preferred!

Ranged DPS (3 spots):
*Boomkin / Warlocks preferred!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!