221 Mage lf casual raiding guild

221 Frost Mage LF casual raiding guild. A or H. Willing to change specs if it will benefit the guild. Best way to contact me if my battletag which is BattleMan228#1219

1 Like

Added you!

Adding you now to chat

Allo o/

Dusk Eternal is looking for a mage to fill out our raiding roster! We are an AotC Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow

If you would like to talk some more feel free to reach out to me via discord at
bluu#7164

Potency is recruiting!

We are a guild on US-Mal’Ganis who is looking for the last people to fill out team for mythic progression. We are currently 3/10M with 17 permanent members. We are seeking mature, dedicated and mythic ready raiders to fill our ranks for our push into mythic progression. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 730-1030 CST.

We are looking for the following roles;

• 1x Warlock
  • 1x Fire Mage
  • 1x Ele Or Enh Shaman
  • 1x Shadow priest
  • 1x Hunter
  • Open to exceptional DPS

Our ideal candidate knows the raid on heroic through and through, and is hungry for progression. Our group is strong, were just looking for candidates with the right vibe to fill out our roster.
Think your a good match? add me on

bnet: NotoriousJ#1185

Hi there Kabbalah!

Check out Murloc Madness! We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!