220 hunter LF mythic raiding guild

Hi,
I’m looking for a stable mythic raiding guild with an enjoyable environment. The ideal guild would have the competitive drive to push content while still be able to joke around and have fun. Outside of raids I enjoy doing M+/pvp

Currently I am 10/10 heroic and 1/10 mythic
1500+ io
Logs are available if interested

My availability is anytime during the weekday after 5PM PST. I prefer not to raid on sat/sun

I am currently located on mal’ganis horde

If I sound like a good fit for your guild and/or you have any questions please leave a message and I will contact you

Hello!
Im Axisall, raid leader of the Affinity raid team in the guild Effortless.
My team is at 10/10H just need to add more dps to get to mythic size, then start progressing it, mainly looking forward to 9.1.

Raid times for my team are Tuesday and Friday 8-11pm CST

Discord: Axisall#6583
Battletag: Axisall#11267

Hello,

“Split” may be looking for someone just like you. I would like to see your logs and have a chat so that we could see if it may be a good fit. My BNET is Necro1166#1286. Thank you!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind T/T - MYTHIC - 7/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, T/Th) - ilpad#1438
  • R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M CN (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Th) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/10M CN (8:30am - 11:30am CST, Su) - lighto#1954
  • R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 9/10H CN (8pm - 11am CST, M) - jaymie#11120
  • R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H CN (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

1 Like

Hello!
Astral [6/10M] is a 2-day semi-hardcore Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis. We have a fun, drama-free environment outside of raid and a serious, progression focused attitude in raid. We are currently looking for more players who are interested in obtaining Cutting Edge.
Times/Days: Friday 8:00pm – 12:00am CST Saturday 8:00pm – 12:00am CST
Tuesday 8:00pm CST (Non-Mandatory) (Heroic Farm & Sometimes Mythic)

• Trialing for the team is a two week period. During the trial you are required to attend the Friday/Saturday raids for both weeks and we will provide feedback via Warcraft Logs if necessary.
    Loot & Consumables:
  • All items are handled with RC Loot Council
  • All consumables are provided by the guild, if you are a cross-realm player you will be required to have Potions and Vantus runes.
    Contact
    BNET: cptfluffybun #1739
    Discord: Bair#7111

Progress:
CN - 2/10 Mythic (10/10 Heroic).

Raid time: Wednesday and Monday 9:00PM to 12:00AM EST. When a tier first releases, we will add a 3rd day for 2-3 weeks (Sunday) to push us into Mythic quicker.

We are currently recruiting to rebuild our Mythic raiding roster.

*Recruiting needs:
Melee DPS - Monk, Rogue, DK
Ranged DPS - Fire Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Ele shaman, Boomkin
1 Healer: Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Monk
Any exceptional DPS
–All exceptional players will be considered–

Requirements:

• Must be self motivated, have an understanding of your class and know how to improve and dissect logs.
  • Near perfect attendance is a must.
  • You need to be able to take constructive criticism.
  • Mature, adult attitude. While we don’t have an age requirement, most of our members are 25+ and established in their lives and careers. We have no interest in people that are not in it for the long haul.
  • You absolutely need some form of cutting edge experience. Even if some tiers we’re not completed, a solid understanding of mythic raiding is required. We will not be entertaining any applicants who lack true end game experience.

If interested, please reach out on Discord or Bnet and we 'll set up a time to chat.

Discord: Necro#5326 / Elms#2120 / Veritias#1595
Bnet: Necro1166#1286 / Elms#1515 / Veritias#1304