220 Havoc DH 4/10 Mythic CN

Hello,

Been playing WoW since Burning crusade and have been pushing mythic content since Legion, Achieving CE at the end of BFA in Nyalotha. Currently i am 10/10H and 4/10 M looking to push deeper into Mythic CN. My schedule is 6-12 PST on Weekdays and all day on the Weekends. Am looking to push M+ as well. Can provide logs as well over discord if needed.
Btag: Lookingnew#1964
Discord: KalimdorDH#6982

1 Like

Hey Kal
We fit you raid times and days perfectly
< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hi Kalim! If the raid times are flexible, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Currently 4/10M

[The Brotherhood] is the reforming of a Cataclysm era guild with a CE experienced core. We put a priority on a fun and welcoming environment, while maintaining a healthy level of competition for raiding.

For the Castle Nathria tier we’re focused on building the main roster, as we have just started raiding Mythic as of five weeks ago. We’re aiming to be a CE guild going forward and are building around that focus.

Recruiting:
Currently looking for strong RDPS for our core. However every position is competitive and we encourage all talented applicants.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 6pst-9pst (9est - 12est)

Thursday: 6pst-9pst (9est - 12est)

Applying:
slurpmymash#1193
tazzman#1742

Hey! Your Discord tag isn’t working for me but you’ve added me on BTag. Post Apocalypse is 6/10M, fits your hours/days and we’d love to chat. Hit me up in Btag when you have a moment!