219 Hpal and 216 DPS War LF Mythic Home

GM/RL and officer of a guild that lost traction and interest in the last few weeks LF a guild.
Both Characters on Alliance on Stormrage but interested in xferring to a new server to finally succumb to the Horde and the higher skilled / populated faction

Asynn - Hpal - ilvl 219 - 1148 IO
Burnsey - Arms War - ilvl 216 - 808 IO - (swapped from Disc in Early Feb)

• 2/10M Exp (couple nights of Hungering as well)
  • Decently long Hiatus from raiding before both of us came back to play in Feb 2020 and started a raiding guild then.
    -Warrior was in (Illidan) in Sunwell and got US 18th Sunwell Clear (Pre-Nerf Muru too). Paladin has had many top 100 US kills

Really just looking to find an awesome home to enjoy the faction swap from alliance.

If this interests anyone contact me on Bnet (Burnsey#1181)

Name: Alpha AF
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 3/10M p2 On SunKing
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8-11PM EST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual 2 Day Cutting Edge Team
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support

Recruiting:
Resto or Ele Shaman (High)
Disc/Holy Priest(High)
Rogue(Medium)
WW Monk(Medium)
DPS DK(Medium)
Warlock(Low)
Mage(Low)

Any Geared, mythic ready DPS

To Join, provide logs/character link to me on Discord MiniSoda#4635

Hello Burnsey, my semi casual mythic pst team might work for you, depending on what you are looking for regarding raid times. Hope to chat, take care!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hubris-h-semi-casual-mythic-estpst-times/114918

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 5/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PT

Hello Burnsey and Friend! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: Wowdrew#5138

We look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hhyjal-take-on-me-wedthur-730pm-1000pm-pt-mythic-progression/615428

Hi Burnsey! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello Burnsey,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, and advancing content - all while maintaining a kind, laid back demeanor. We’re also intent on building a team that endures. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

Inquire about a link to our website which will provide quick links to our discord server, and application process. You can also check out our current roster to date with an in-depth easy to maneuver spreadsheet coded by Bruk-Limit that gives you a great idea of our member’s experience and current gear-set!

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy

Man I know you said you were interested in going horde but I figure I have to at least offer an alternative! Don’t leave us for the ugly green men! All jokes aside we have spots for your classes and would love to try it out -

Hey there!

I’m the recruitment officer Loud Noises on A52 [H] and we can fit both of you into our current roster if you’re interested. We are currently 3/10M and plan to work on Sun King next. Our raid days are Tu/Th 9-12EST. Outside of raid we have many active key pushers as well as those who do rated pvp content.

If you’re looking for a fun, non-toxic environment to make steady progress in this is the place for you. If you’re interested or have any questions feel free to reach out! My disc is Cinna#9910 and bnet is cinna#11744. Best of luck in your search!