218 resto druid 2/10m LFG

218 resto main with boomie off spec looking for a new raid team, previous seems to have fallen apart. Times I can raid are really anytime during the week except Thursdays after 5pm est. Looking for an active guild would like to get back into some mythic + and continue my push into RBGs. Can’t link logs but they are all on warcraft logs.

Hey! Benched is a really good guild. I’ve been in this guild since first patch of Legion. I’ve been playing wow since release and have never found a guild like this. It’s a bunch of people who became real good friends from just playing together for years. Some of us have even met at Blizzcon! We are currently 10/10H and are wanting to do Mythic. We have really great players, but just can’t seem to get 20 people. Maybe around 15 people every week. Raid times are T/W 7-10pm PST, but a lot of us do +s outside of that. Hit me up. Would love to have you. LentilStew#11244

Hi Ddude! I just found your post, and I think you’d be a great fit for our group. I put our generic post down below so please check it out, and if it sounds good lets talk soon! Beef#12743 is my B-tag.

Hello, Buds Til Disband is looking to expand our roster for SL!!

Raid Days/Times

• Friday and Saturday 9 - 12 EST,.

Guild information

The guild has been around for the better part of 5 years! We’ve transferred faction/server both once before, but Mal’Ganis was our home for all of BfA, and will continue to be that way for SL!

We will always get AoTC, but the ultimate goal is always to push into mythic. We’re trying to find those with that same attitude/skill to achieve goals, but keeping the game enjoyable as well :slight_smile:

We’ve built a good community here, and we’re looking for right minded individuals to join us. Raiding should be fun, and we strive to keep the atmosphere light, but at the same time serious enough to be conscience of everyone’s time, and investment. You’ll usually find us in discord talking smack, and cracking jokes on a nightly basis. We run a lot of M + too, so if that’s something you enjoy try us out!

Progression

• 2/10 Mythic

• 10/10 Heroic

Currently Recruiting

• Strong DPS! Melee or Ranged (Having a viable offspec tank or heals is a big plus!)

Contact Information

B-Tag - Beef#12743 Please reach out. I’m always willing to have a quick voice chat in discord to answer any questions :).

If you’re available fri/sat 10pm to 1am cst feel free to reach out. My discord is itschrismang#1569
Zero Visibility is currently 3/10m and looking for more players that are capable of pushing as far into mythic as possible. We have a chill group of skilled players and need a few more to strengthen our roster.

Hey Ddude, I dont know if you’re still looking, but Absolute on Mal’ganis is recruiting a full time resto druid if you’re interested. We’re 5/10 M raiding Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10 EST. Hit me up on discord at Rab#1322 or bnet: Rab#11453 and we can chat some more, hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there from Astro Waves: 2/10M - Wed/Thurs - 9 to 12 est.

We are a laid back, casual guild with a focus on doing all the content WoW has to offer. Most of us have been gaming together for years and have many years of experience with WoW. Our main goal is to get CE before 9.1. We also do mythic+ and pvp throughout the week with an RBG group here and there. We are mainly looking for some dps to fill in our core raiding group. While other roles are filled meaning you won’t be guaranteed a raid spot, all players are welcome to apply. Top Priorities: Death Knights and Monks We are focused on downing bosses meaning you should be able to take instructions and do mechanics. And if the time comes where we need higher dps, we will handle that when it comes. You can contact us on here, discord, or battle.net with any questions you have.
Discord: Toeknee #2920 Velerion#4618
Battle.net: Toeknee #1711 Ghostrobot#1515