217 Death Knight LF Semi-Hardcore Mythic Guild

Howdy! I am a Unholy/Frost DK looking for a new home. I am currently 10/10N, 10/10H, and 1/10M CN with some progress on Altimor M. My last guild’s raiding team kind of disbanded due to several people deciding to take breaks or quit and recruitment was not going all too well.

I am looking for a Horde guild on a higher pop server that always aims to get AOTC each raid tier and then casually work through mythic while still having fun and without too much stress. It might be too idealistic, but I want a guild where memes and banter are just as important as downing baddies. Also having a large enough size of active players who like to do higher m+ keys or casual pvp with guildies and an active discord is important as well.

Update: I joined another guild after the one mentioned above assuming that they had the motivation to go into mythic, but after getting AoTC it appeared that people were hesitant to push into mythic a little due to burnout. Because of this, I am also looking for a guild that has had mythic experience together in the past just to know that the guild is established within itself and is consistent.

If you are thinking of picking up a DK and are a fun but determined progress guild hit me up!

Discord: Cykord#7499

1 Like

Hi Cy!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Inevitable

Typically I’d have copied and pasted the usual “insert guild info here” thing. But honestly what you described fits my group quite well. We raid 3 Days a week and are 9/10 H about to start our way into Mythic, Tuesday is typically a reclear day and thurs/fri are prog nights. We raid 7pm EST to 11pm EST and run keys throughout the week. We have a few members who push arena/rbg rating mostly casually.

My Bnet is Ratha#11237 and disc is Ratha#0856 if you are interested in reaching out.

Hey, would you faction change? You would fit in perfectly with us.

fiikfiic#1815 (four i’s)

Hello Cykord! Officer Chat on Zul’jin is 9/10 heroic and looking to fill a few DPS spots so we can move into our mythic progression. We raid 8pm-11pm pacific time on Tuesday/Wednesday nights and an optional heroic clear on Fridays. We’re a happy little family looking to push what we can into Mythic. We’d like to hit CE but we also want this game to be a game, not a second job.

We’re fun to hang out with and do stuff throughout the week. We are also LGBTQ+ friendly, as more than a few of our members and officers hit one or more of those letters. If any of this sounds interesting to you my discord is Lilith#0372

Howdy Cykord!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us as we could really use a dk.

About us:

We are Inefficient, a semi-hard core raiding guild on Area 52. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live outside of WoW.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Progression:

Heroic CN: 10/10

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. 95% attendance is expected of all raiders. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, preparedness, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Cykord,

Hi! we would love to speak with you about joining our team. Below is our spam. Please feel free to add Patticakes (info below) to discuss further. Thank you and have a great day!

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: 12/12CE in BFA. 4/10M 10/10H close on Xy’mox.

Wowprogress (including rules and guild application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (please add an “h” at the front, cant post links on wow forums).

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is recommended but not required.

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Hey Cykord,
Guild/Server: Bleeding Hollow - US [H]

Raid Days: Wednesday 8PM ET & Sunday 8PM ET

Progression: 10/10H

Summary: Very active, growing guild pushing end-game content in a fun, non-toxic environment. Even on nights when we’re not raiding, there are always a bunch of us in Discord running keys, RBGs, etc. We’re looking for great players, but also people we enjoy raiding with who will add something more than just good DPS to our roster.

Requirements: A good attitude, 90%+ attendance for raid nights, and a desire to continuously learn and improve. You know your class/spec well, and if you do poorly on a fight, you work to figure out why and how you can do better next time. You show up to raids on time, prepared with consumables and knowledge of the fights/the strats we will be using.

Needs: Mage, MM Hunter, Unholy DK, Disc Priest. Other skilled ranged and melee DPS and flex healers are encouraged to apply as well!

Contacts: Dhands#3718 or Hanael#6903 (Discord)

About Us

We are Imminent Failure, a horde guild on Area 52. We are currently 10/10N, 8/10H and currently progressing. We are intent on clearing into Mythic and are looking for like minded dedicated players to finish filling out raid spots. We do not bench any raider, if recruited you raid each week. We are a core of very experienced players that have been together for upwards of 8-10 years. We recently transferred to Area 52 from Stormrage alliance.

Outside of raid we have an active group of players that enjoy pushing M+ keys to increase gear or IO. We also have many that enjoy other games in addition to WoW and generally a very active and inclusive discord community.

Raid Times

Friday: 10PM - 1AM EST
Saturday: 10PM - 1AM EST

A third day is possible in mythic content, and would be discussed and voted on by the guild.

Expectations

Knowledge of your class and each spec it provides
Communication in raid as needed (working mic)
A humble and good attitude
Character is enchanted/gemmed appropriately for raid
Maintain 90% raid attendance, emergencies happen and we completely understand this

Recruitment Needs

Do not hesitate to apply even if your class/spec is not listed below. There is no substitution for great players regardless of class and spec.

DPS

Shadow Priest
Warlock
Fire Mage
Unholy DK
Outlaw Rogue
WW Monk
MM Hunter

Healer

Disc/Holy Priest
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman

Contact

Btag - Optykal#1104
Disc - Mekk#4763

Btag - Waffuru#11750
Disc - Waffuru#3943

Hey Cykord,

We’re Alliance, but everything else you wanted is right here - pushing for CE but on a more relaxed pace, guild keys, pvp, weekly alt raids, a high population server. I’m leaving our spam below, please feel free to reach out or apply if you think we could be a good fit!

Style on Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression:

Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M

Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M

Uldir- 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression

Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 3/10M

What we are looking for:

• Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Boomkin)
  • Disc Priest
  • Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply

Our Expectations

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible

We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to.

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weakauras
  • RC LootCouncil

If you are interested in applying

https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA(there is a space after the //)

Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:

Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)

Renegade#1467 (Officer)

I have had some bad luck trying to find a good fit for me and am still in the market for a mythic guild. If anyone is interested feel free to hit me up.

Hey Cykord,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any DPS Players/Specs

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

(4/10 M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team! We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 est. We have multiple officers and members with past CE experience. If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly, but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for m+ and pvp. We have inerva sub 20% after 2 hours of prog. We are looking to solidify our roster for the final Push for CE!

Currently, we are heavily looking to recruit more DPS (ranged pref), but will consider anyone with a solid background. You don’t need to be the most experienced mythic raider. You just need to have a good attitude and determination to make yourself better.

Officer - Teach - Bnet: Historyteach#1207 Discord: teach#0813
Officer - Trashly - Bnet: minionxd#11609 Discord: Trashlyy#4529

GAINS is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet.

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me:
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

Name: Alpha AF
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 2/10M
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8-11PM EST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual Hour Cutting Edge Team
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support

Recruiting:
Rogue(Medium)
WW Monk(High)
DPS DK(High)
Warlock(Low)
Mage(Low)
Disc/Holy Priest(Medium)
Holy Paladin(Low)
Any Geared, mythic ready DPS!

To Join, provide logs/character link to me on Discord Awetosis#6997

Hey Cyk,

I thought I already replied, but can’t see my post, so at risk of repeating myself:

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. And they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Hey

Illidan US Tues/Thurs 6-9pm CST

We are an adult guild with a relaxed joking atmosphere. Most of us just want a place to raid after work with other skilled players as well. Leaders have Aotc already and wanted a better environment for raiding, while look to get cutting edge next.

We’re made up of former and current Aotc raiders. Our core is filling up as we only need dps and will move to mythic.

The only real requirements is good attitude, show up to raids prepared and on time, and actively trying to improve.

We need dps roles such as DK, fire mage, shaman and hunter, but will look at any people who are interested as we have flexible players on our roster. We could also be interested in a merger with another guild depending on a trial raid run to get to know if it’s a fit.

If you’ve been gone for a while or are new but know how to play games, we’d be willing to teach you the raid and basics.

We also run M+ and have a great discord with active comms for hanging out.

Feel free to message me here or on discord DwightSchrute#8056

If you haven’t found your home yet, I think we align well.
We take raiding serious, but have a good time while doing it.
Most importantly, we have been around since mid-wrath, raiding together for over 12 years.

If you can raid Tues - Wed 7-11 EST and are looking for a place to make long term connections let me know.
I’d love to have a chat.
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Good Morning Cykord! I am glad you found a home, hopefully they end up being your forever home! If not, maybe we are what you’re looking for! Going to drop some of the usual guild spam below, including contact information if you’re still interested. If not, good luck on all your new and exciting adventures!

<Next Pull For Sure>
Server: Mal’Ganis

Current Needs
MDPS: Warrior, DK
Healer: Disc/Holy Off Spec
RDPS: Fire Mage, Destro/Aff Lock, Boomkin
Tanks: Full

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
Saturday and Sunday, 7-10 CST

Current Progression
Castle Nathria
10/10H
3/10M

Guild Information
We are a newly formed guild of experienced mythic raiders who have played together over the years through various guilds, finally coming together to raid in Shadowlands. Some of our raiders have past mythic raiding experience.

We will be focused on raiding competitively while maintaining a friendly and cooperative raid atmosphere. A majority of the guild is older, having careers and families, and we realize we can easily clear the content and treat each other with respect while doing so. Guild members are also always around hanging out on discord playing other games when there is downtime from WOW.

Contacts for more info
RealID
Symmetry19#1519
Zeno#1740

Discord
Symmetry#4386
Zeno#4357

Click Here for Guild Application