217 Boomkin LF Guild

Currently have 9/10H actual raid exp between boomkin and a lower ilvl fire mage, mage was carried through Sire for AoTC. I can provide logs for both toons if they’re desired.

Looking to raid 2 days a week, no later than 11PM est.

Feel free to add me on bnet or discord with any questions or interest.

Bnet - Ben#17891
Discord - Ben#6315

Hello Bbqtendies,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, and advancing content - all while maintaining a kind, laid back demeanor. We’re also intent on building a team that endures. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

Inquire about a link to our website which will provide quick links to our discord server, and application process. You can also check out our current roster to date with an in-depth easy to maneuver spreadsheet coded by Bruk-Limit that gives you a great idea of our member’s experience and current gear-set!

I’ve gone ahead and added you but if you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy

Hey!

We’re a fresh guild looking for more DPS to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!