217 Boomkin LF Guild

Currently have 9/10H actual raid exp between boomkin and a lower ilvl fire mage, mage was carried through Sire for AoTC. I can provide logs for both toons if they’re desired.

Looking to raid 2 days a week, no later than 11PM est.

Feel free to add me on bnet or discord with any questions or interest.

Bnet - Ben#17891
Discord - Ben#6315

Hey man! just added you on discord. Should be Kaizilla. I’d love to talk to you about potential raid times. We are currently 9/10. Would love to talk more :slight_smile:

Hello Bbqtendies!

Cupcakes & BDSM is recruiting!

We are a fun guild on Thrall looking to further grow our roster for mythic content. We take in all players that are interested in raiding. Most of us are 2/10 mythic experience. We also have players that like to do mythic plus and pvp.

Raids:

Raid schedules are Tuedsays heroic clear (optional raid night) Wednesdays and Thursdays starting at 10:30PM and ends at 1AM server time (Eastern Time). This will be our main progression raid group.

Our Goals:

Our goal is to get cutting edge in Shadowlands and/or to progress through mythic raiding as far as we can. To reach this goal we expect everyone to have good attendance to our raid nights. We expect everyone to research their class and mechanics. We also expect everyone to reach out to us if in need of help as far as classes, specs, mechanics and gameplay.

About Us:

We as a guild are mainly active in the evening hours due to real life schedules but some are active during the day as well. We also like to do fun activities with our fellow guild mates such as scavenger hunts, transmog contests, xmogs and mount runs and achievement runs. We also welcome new players as well and we have many resources available upon request.

If you are interested or wish to know more details please feel free to reach out to one of our officers or myself by discord or in game.

Discord Info:

Shakiwa#0588

Hey man we just lost our sole boomy. Hit us up in game or drop us an app and let’s get you into a trial heroic tomorrow evening! Information below:

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ KSM groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Current needs

LF any talented healers especially resto shammy, disc priest, holy paladin

Need RDPS

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405

Hey Bbqtendies!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi Bbqtendies!

Blob (10/10H 2/10M CN) is a laidback progression focused alliance guild with a friendly atmosphere on Stormrage. We are recruiting a couple of talented dps to complete our mythic roster, and I think you would be a great fit if you are interested in swapping alliance!

Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST with an optional heroic/alt night on Sunday from 7-9 EST.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Bnet - Wilmo22#1212
Discord - Wilmo2432#6955

Sent you a request on Bnet and Disc looking forward to speaking with you

Hey Bbqtendies! Nice to meet you. I’m the GM of Konvival on Kel’Thuzad. I’d love to chat with you in person if you are interested at all in Konvival. We are currently progressing Heroic Sire on our third week (0.2% this past week, he’s a deadboi soon). Check out our guild on Warcraftlogs and RaiderIO. I’ll leave our normal copypasta below. Hit me up if you are interested and we can chat!

(Copypasta below)

Konvival is a tight knit community of welcoming players. Our guild is inclusive of all experience levels as well as a variety of in game goals. That being said, our raid team has the progression mindset and ambition to push as far as we can into Mythic Castle Nathria by the end of the tier. We are currently working on P3 Heroic Sire (0.2% this past week, he’s a deadboi this week).

If you are interested in joining the guild and raiding with us please contact me here or on Discord! We do require a Discord interview prior to a raid trial as we want to make sure you fit well into the team and the atmosphere we are cultivating there.

Discord: Langas#8260

Raid Schedule: Sun/Mon 8:00-11:00pm EST

Current Needs: Currently in high need of strong DPS players for Heroic Sire Denathrius and early Mythic progression. Below you will find specific classes we are in high need of, however all strong players will be highly considered.

Monk - WW

DK - Unholy

Warlock - Aff

Sent a Bnet request but here’s a link to our current recruiting spam:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausdalaran-discordant-510h-frisat-5pm-est-casual-raiding-guild-lfm/867855

Hey Tendies!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you even though we only raid one day a week

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Good morning!!! I think we would be a good fit for you to grow!

Dark Intentions is a semi-hardcore mature mythic raiding guild on Moon Guard. We are currently 10/10H 3/10M on our main mythic core team and 9/10H on our heroic weekend team. We are a chill laid back no drama or toxicity guild that is looking for similar minded players to join us!
RAID TIMES
Core Mythic Team: Wed-Thurs 8:30pm est til 11pm est
Heroic Weekend Team: Fri & Mon 8:30pm est til 11pm
Recruiting
3 Exceptional RDPS to fill out our Core team. However willing to consider other exceptional players.
All roles for the Heroic Weekend team
Casuals who want a chill guild to relax and have fun in.
We provide
-Repairs
-An active discord
-Consumables during raid time
-A guild that helps with growth of players
Contacts
Yajinni-Guild and Raid Leader-Yajinni#1786
Moon-Co-Gm- Moon#15106
Quenthulu-Recruitment officer-Quenthulu#1542
For those who are looking to join the core mythic raid team please get ahold one of us have logs on hand! You can also fill out our application https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/moon-guard/dark-intentions/mythic-team?preview
For those who are interested in the guild and the heroic raid team please contact us through bnet!

We’re Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph on Mal ganis. Looking for ranged dps do join our raid we raid 2 days a week Wed/Sun 8:00p.m. to 10:00p.m. CST. On none raid days we do usually run M+. If interested you can check us out www.seraphguild. com/recruitment, if you have any questions you can message Btag XmandevilX#1815 Discord Mandevil#7165

1 Like

Times a little off but going to post my spam anyway.

Far Beyond Insanity on Stormrage is currently recruiting all range DPS for our core roster. We raid Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight. All 3 days are not used for progression however all 3 are required. The guild have been around since 2008 however stopped raiding during Legion and recently came back. The rebuild have been going very well and came together quickly. Great people, fun friendly family environment. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for cutting edge however we will tackle mythic content one boss at a time and hopes to achieve it. Current progression after 4 weeks is 9/10 heroic.

Hey bbqtendies, we’re currently actively recruiting ranged dps for mythic progression i think you might be a good fit for. we’re 10/10H and filling our roster to push mythic prog, come check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-1010h-needs-ranged-dps-for-mythic/882831

Hi,

We are AOTC, 3/10M Castle Nathria & 10/12M Nyalotha. We are a surviving guild, rebuilding to solidify our team to continue progression. We achieved our mythic kills together as a guild and have a solid core. We’re a mid-tier mythic progression guild and as such we have slightly elevated expectations. Performance, attendance, and personal responsibility determine raid spots. We do not hard carry people here.

Raid days and times:

Tue/Thu 8-11pm EST, Wed - heroic clears

Recruiting the following:

• Disc Priest -

• Warlocks

• ++Boomkin++

• Warrior

• Unholy Death Knights

We are always looking for exceptional players w a similar mindset

For additional information regarding recruiting/raiding or otherwise, please contact Ivaedra or Zenmetsu.

Btag- Vae#11186, Discord- Ivaedra#2899

Btag- Zenmetsu#1316, Discord- Zenmetsu#4487

Hello there! Just added you on battlenet hoping to chat.

Net Loss is recruiting as we make a push farther into Mythic CN. Currently 2/10 Mythic. Our schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 5-8 CST (6-9 PM EST) – Also Looking for active members for M+. Any questions feel free to add me on battlenet: Heliobito#1142 or on Discord: Helio#1723

Hey Bbqtendies,

I saw your post and wanted to reach out. I feel you’d be a good fit for our guild. You can reach me via battlenet at Xylr#1992

I’ve posted our advert for your viewing

Elite Casuals is just as it sounds, casually elite. The guild is newly formed, and is ran by previous mythic raiders who just don’t have the time to spend a lot of hours gearing our toons for mythic raids. We are aiming to be a consistent AOTC guild, and potentially dabble in Mythic raids, without over extending our raid times/days.

We’re here to have fun in a relaxed atmosphere, joke around and make friends. Join us and crack jokes about Diamondclaw’s 300 addons he has installed, literally he has the whole curseforged library installed.

Current Progression:
Castle Nathria:

• 10/10N
  • 9/10H

Raid Times
Saturday: 7:30pm to 10pm Server(EST)
Sunday: 7:30pm to 10pm Server(EST)

What We Offer:

• Consistency
  • Fun and Relaxed Atmosphere
  • Gearing Assistance
  • Jokes

Classes We’re Recruiting:
DPS:
Mage
Boomkin
DK
Warrior - URGENT NEED
Ret Paladin

Healers:
Resto Shaman - URGENT NEED

Interested? Reach out!
BNet:
Xylr#1992
Diamondclaw#1152
Zellah#1345

Heya Tendies!

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 10/10 Heroic Nathria (starting light mythic)

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

We would love to add a boomkin to our roster! Our raid times end exactly when you want them to as well.

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 10/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message XmandevilX#1815.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment