216 Fire Mage, 1150io, 9/10H, LF Horde Guild

Hey Elain,

Anthem is currently 9/10 H, not sure if the nights would work, but check out below!

Current DPS Priority Needs (But will consider all good apps)
Fire Mage
Aff Lock
UH DK
WW Monk
Arms War

In the Shadowlands, Anthem is looking to expand our progression raid roster and push into Mythic raiding. With new leadership and new members, we’ve managed to form a small progression core with a passion for completing hardcore raid content. Now, we want to expand that group to push through Heroic Castle Nathria and move into Mythic progression as soon as possible. With a fresh officer group and a raid team excited to grow and push forward, we’re hoping to find excellent raiders to join the community and press on with us!

Anthem has existed on Turalyon for many years. Built by IRL friends and joined by those made in-game, most of us have a long history together. Anthem has historically been a very casual raiding guild, and we want to continue to embody the supportive, friendly, fun atmosphere we’ve always had. While we are building our new progression raiding team, we also welcome casual members looking for a social atmosphere and casual content as well.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday 8:00PM - 11:30PM
Monday 8:00PM - 11:30PM

We expect 80%-90% attendance for progression raiders, but understand that life happens. We are looking for matches in attitude and aptitude, and value a desire to improve, a willingness to give and receive feedback, and an understanding of what to expect in progression raiding. We are currently building our roster and want applicants to understand that means a small team and some growing pains as we go, but an opportunity to get an early foothold in a group we expect to be tight-knit and very successful.

If we feel your application is a good fit, we will reach out to schedule an interview and trial if the interview goes well.

To apply:
Complete our application here: https://forms.gle/6JSsdUYTAWDVxhtx5

Officer contacts:
Panderpia-Turalyon
Synchrony-Turalyon [Synchrony#1108]
Luramar-Turalyon [DawnMarie#1432]
Snïped-Turalyon [Khadorin#1628][Discord-Sniped1414#6831]

We’re 10/10H looking to fill out our roster so we can get into mythic instead of just farming heroic till 9.1. Needed a good healer or 2 as well as a couple dps to get a consistent 20 players. If you’re interested, add me poppin#1246 on bnet, I’ll be on in the morning. We raid T/Th 6-9pst, and if you’re available we’d love for you to come tomorrow to see if you fit in. Thanks. Mage is probably our highest priority dps so we have an immediate slot for ya

Hey take a look at the info below and DM me if interested! We’d love to talk to you!

ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are mostly in our late 20s and have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Raid Times:

Wed: 7:30pm-11pm

Fri: 7:30pm-11pm

Server Time

We are actively looking to fill most slots, and all classes/specs will be considered. If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Sunwell Hotel has multiple groups running out of it. Team Dirtflap is new in Shadowlands, run by a former GM and Raid leader of 8+ years experience. We are looking for players who want to push some mythic+ & Mythic raiding.

Minimum ilvl of 205+, experience 7/10H.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Currently looking for:

Melee
WW Monk
Warrior

Range
Boomie
EleSham
Warlock
Mage

Healers:
Rsham

Contact me Jaebabe#1755

Hi Elainth, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H, 1/10M

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Hey!

Were a fresh guild looking for more members to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

[Saltwater] Area 52 (H)
Raid times tues/wed 8-11pm EST
Current progress: 8/10H

Current Needs: RDPS, Warrior, Rogue, Disc Priest, Rdruid

What we seek: We are seeking raiders looking to progress M raid and high level keys throughout multiple tiers with a good attitude. We are not casual, but we do not act like elitists, we like to theorycraft together and work together to down/burn bosses down quickly. If you think you’ve got what it takes, contact us. We would love to have your Mage come trial with us, feel free to hmu!

Bnet: SewerRatNose#1603
Discord: Qlu#7777

is looking to flesh out our roster for raiding, All members are 10/10H the guild itself just started.

We are looking to push CE every tier.
Looking for consistent players with a chill yet competitive attitude towards raiding.

We are looking for mostly dps roles currently, whatever class you feel you are best on.

Raid days/times
Tuesday and Wednesday
8:15pm-11:15pm est

Server/faction/region
Zul’jin/Horde/US

If interested please feel free to message me at: Hellzshadow#11797
and apply at

Looking forward to playing with you

Hey E,

We’re in the market for some fresh faces, and might be a good fit for you! A little bit about us, and what we’re looking for:

About

Adventure Co [H][Tichondrius] is founded by long-time MMORPG veterans. Now that we’re “all grown up” with jobs, significant others, kids, etc., we created a mature (18+) guild focused on having fun while still progressing mythic content.

Core Values

Adventure Co is a safe place for all. To achieve that, we have a couple of values to follow:

• Be Empathetic - Understand that every member of the guild is a person with feelings, needs, and real-life stresses of their own.

• Have Fun - Don’t take this game too seriously, and remember we are here to have fun.

Current Raid Progression

10/10N & 7/10H

Raid Schedule

• Monday 9 pm to 12 am Pacific

• Thursday 9 pm to 12 am Pacific

• Optional Wednesday 9 pm to 12 am Pacific - Farm night, M+, achievement runs, etc.

If you’re interested in chatting you can hit me up @Naberious#3107 on Discord or Naberious#1134 in-game with questions!

Thanks!

Hello Elainth!

Officer Chat on Zul’jin (Horde) is looking to set foot into Mythic Nathria and are recruiting for solid DPS to round out our roster. We would prefer Ranged but are considering all geared applicants.

We are 10/10 heroic currently, we are trying to find people who vibe with the community we’re building. We want people who want to push CE content but also want to hang out and be friends outside raid. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord to discuss trialing for our team or if you have any questions.
Not looking to mythic raid but looking for a family-like home? We have days dedicated to m+ pushes, RBGs, and even alternate game nights like TFT or among us. Reach out as well. We’re welcoming everyone to be part of the fam. Oh, we’re an LGBTQ+ friendly guild as well. Our goal is to cultivate a non-toxic environment where a family can progress together.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 11pm-2am Eastern Time or 8pm-11pm Pacific Time. Optional Raid Fridays.
discord : Lilith#0372

Horde guild on Mal’Ganis currently 2/10M 10/10H Rebuilding its main Raid roster from the ground up after some Unfortunate circumstances, we are accepting trials for all roles at this time. We plan to get CE but probably will not make it there this tier unless we get some quality players who are ready to clear content. Raid times are Tues Thurs 7:30 - 10:30 Central.

if you are looking for a new home with active players please do not hesitate to contact me! looking forward to hearing from you. Btag: Killering#11278
Disc Killering#2514

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild!
9/10H Will have AOTC this weekend!

Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Faction: Horde

Server: Area-52
Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST

Blizz ID
Kenoshis#1451 Recruiter
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455 Guild leader
Hope to chat soon!

If you’d consider a Sun/Mon raid schedule, Crucible on Zul’jin [H] would love for you to consider raiding with us. We’re a CE oriented guild, with members that run keys during the week and casually pvp.

We’re currently 2/10M, 10/10H and have a high priority spot for a fire mage.

If you’d be interested here’s my discord Nikki#9174

Hey Elainth,

Blacklisted is a 1 night per week (8-11:30 EST Thursdays) 9/10H guild. We’re a bunch of adults too and while we’ll push into mythic after heroic our intention is not to be CE, it’s to progress as far as we can on a single raid night per week.

We’ve got 2-3 M+ groups pushing around 13-15 right now on most off nights. Add me on BNET @ Dwaffle#1360 if this sounds appealing.

Best,
Dwaffle

Hey added you on discord, would love to talk to you more. Think you would be a great fit - Discord - Br33ze420#9584
We raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12est
10/10h 1/10m - Looking for a mage for mythic prog.
Multiple KSM’s -1000+ios and 2K+ rating pushing.

Hey Elainth, hope you’re doing well!

<Untouchable> is a new guild on Tichondrius/Horde recruiting exceptional DPS and Healers for CE progression. Reach out to me if you’re interested!

Who we want:

• Excellent DPS and Healers who are hungry for CE progression. Off-tanks for Mythic+ are welcome as well, but are not needed for raid.

• Players who can parse well on Heroic and execute mechanics well, AOTC is not a requirement but it’s a nice bonus.

• Players who are knowledgable about their class and who are willing to improve if needed.

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time.

• Sundays 8-11pm eastern time (optional)

• Co-GM (Discord): Stage#0001

• Co-GM (Battle Net): Stage#11935

Hiii Elainth! Earth is a new Cutting Edge on two days (Wed-Thurs 8pm-1130pm EST). People are expected to improve, perform, and prepare because they want to be here. Nobody stays on the roster because they are friends/senior/officer. I maintain a tight ship and stick to my rules. Time spent outside the raid improving and preparing is vital to our success. If this sounds like the right raid environment for you, come to discord. You should have thick skin and understand we may miss cutting edge this tier if recruiting goes poorly. Any questions message Xantter#1692 discord.gg/3fhGVknaNC

heres our spam, might be a good fit:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-mestov-us-illidan-is-recruiting-dps-healers-for-ce/859525

We are 10/10H and have 2 rdps spots left to fill to start our mythic prog. We’d love to have you!

We raid Monday/Tuesday 8-11 CST

My discord is Zichari#2504 if you are interested!

Man I Love Fishing is a group of relaxed friends and players that are trying to push for getting CE every tier possible. We are 8/10 H currently with aotc experience from bfa and legion. Looking to push into mythic taking things seriously during raid. But never to serious that we can’t have a laugh : ). We are looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better and have a place and group to do other content with. Our schedule days wise is Tues 7-10 PM and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM CST. We have about twelve rn and all the tanks are covered and looking for two healers. Looking for solid dps with a good attitude.
We are on Emerald Dream Horde and would love you have you :heart: You can contact the gm on Discord: Patrickrick#5222 Bnet: Ironfistt#1872