215ilvl- 1/10M / 9/10H - Prot Pal LF Mythic Guild

Thanks for taking time to read this post!

I am a Protection Paladin looking to join a mythic raiding guild. Currently for CN im 1/10M, 9/10H and had Sire at p3 at 8%.

I was a former alliance who got CE in NYA, 7/8m EP with several 14% wipes on Azshara before guild took a break, 6/9M BoD, 4/8 Uldir. For SL, I decided to go Horde along with a group of friends but after 2 weeks into CN decided to quit the game.

All in all, I am currently guild-less and looking to join a mythic guild who is in the similar prog as I am and in need of a tank. I love to do M+, raids, some pvp action and AH game (i have 4 guild banks and toons in gold cap).

I am looking for an all around fun environment to play in, don’t want to be in a dramatic or toxic guild. I’m thirty so would like to be in a more of an adult guild but thats just being choosy i guess. I play in EST time zone so looking for 7pm to 12pm raid timers. Would love a weekend guild but can do with a weekday guild also with preference being a 2 raid days but can do 3.

Search me on Warcraft Logs. I am the only Johnnyhearts in the game.

Battletag: John117#11337
Discord: John117#5821

I look forward to hearing from anyone, Alliance or Horde looking for a tank!

Best,

John

1 Like

Well hello there! :slight_smile:

Beans-Illidan (10/10H) is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that is looking to round out our roster with solid tanks, two exceptional healers, and great dps. All exceptional applicants will be considered! We have multiple CE players in the guild, and we’re going to continue looking to push CE throughout the Shadowlands expansion. We are currently in the middle of a guild transfer - so we’re looking for a few people to round out as we get settled!

Requirements:

• Discord

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm - 11pm server time

Contact Cat#4037 on discord or LadyCat#11261 on btag if you’re interested!

Hey Johnnyhearts! My team might be the right fit for you.

CA Progression: 9/10H 1/10M

Recruiting the following: Please have a history of cutting edge raiding.

• Exceptional Tank
  • Mage
  • Spriest
  • Warrior
  • DH

If you are not listed above you should still reach out if you have CE experience

Our Vision:

CA began with a clear goal in mind; building a tight knit group of competitive raiders who want to achieve Cutting Edge all while maintaining a light raiding schedule. We recognize that the success of a raiding guild depends on making intelligent and informed decisions, communicating effectively and maturely, and being as prepared as possible for every challenge. Our leadership is experienced and understands the commitment required to maintain an effective raiding roster throughout each tier. We are committed to clearing all mythic content each tier with the goal of achieving the highest possible ranking and to constantly improve ourselves and our team.

We raid 6 hours per week on the following schedule:

• Tuesday - 8PM - 11PM CST
  • Wednesday - 8PM - 11PM CST

Our commitment to you:

We pride ourselves on being efficient on a light schedule while still having a professional, driven, and respectful atmosphere. We promote an atmosphere that encourages team-oriented attitudes, minimized drama and toxicity, and rewards preparation. Our roster is made up mostly of working-class adults who desire hardcore progression on a less hardcore schedule.

Joining us you can expect:

• Experienced, passionate, and driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A performance orientated environment. On progression we will bring the best 20 regardless of seniority, creating a competitive environment where raiders will continue pushing themselves to improve in order to maintain their position.
  • Trials who are recruited and put into progression scenarios quickly. We want you to prove your merits and what you can bring to our roster on non-trivial content.
  • Constant recruitment to improve the roster and create internal competition to constantly improve.
  • A healthy roster of 25+ raiders all held to the same standards and expectations.
  • Fair play time - during farm we rotate players fight to fight based on loot needs. We aim to keep all players on our roster engaged and active with raiding and progression time.
  • No split groups and thus do not require an alt. We do require proficient off-spec(s). We run a lean roster so versatility is a must.

Our Expectations:

As 2 day/week guild, we need to make every hour we play count. As such we’re looking for players who will come into raids as prepared as can be, and eager to make every pull a meaningful one. Qualities we’re looking for in applicants:

• Progression experience - We’re looking for players who have been a part of end-tier progression pushes in past or present content. Ideally we’re looking for people who have knowledge of what it takes to succeed in a progression guild over a prolonged period of time.
  • Team oriented, mature, and professional attitude - We take raiding seriously and value the community we raid in. Therefore we are looking for maturity, respect, and integrity when considering applicants. We have a no tolerance approach to bullying, toxic personalities. We are looking for team players who value the success of the guild and the benefit of the raid over personal gain or glory.
  • Constant improvement - We keep our roster spots competitive and reward those who constantly push themselves to get better. You should understand that no matter how good you are, you can always improve. We want players who are constantly analyzing and researching how they can improve, and coming to raid each and every night with the goal to be better than the last.

How to Join:

If you’re interested in joining, go to the following link and fill out an application:

Application Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOTmDlUR9R_3PfMLOMShDu-1PT-lQiQGKlfGa5Brzt7–s1Q/viewform

You also can chat with us if you have any questions about the guild or how we operate before applying.

Please contact one of the officers below if you have any questions:

(Discord: Gudds#3932, Btag: Gudds#1416) - GM
(Discord: Xeddy#1221, Btag: Xeddy#1427) - Raid Lead/Recruitment

Thanks for the posts. Keeping my options open.

Keeping my Options Open.

How about this option?

[h] shady acres - 1/10m - lfm dps | hps | tank - Mal’Ganis - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

We’re intrested in a solid paladin tank. Check our post out and feel free to hit me up.

Thank You, Keeping my options open.

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is 9/10H Castle Nathria (we took 2 weeks off because of the holidays) we are looking for a few more excellent raiders to start our push into mythic.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 12/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for mythic raiding. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

To apply contact:
Bnet: Djinnx#11332
Discord: Djinxx#3895
Application: forms.gle/DvSPUfxsocM83zGa8

Thank You, Keeping options open.

Still Looking for any CE orientated guild.

Still keeping my options open

One More Time