215 mistweaver lf guild

Hello Tyeli!

Veterans of Far Realms is an alliance guild on Stormrage! We are a progressive raiding guild. We started as a reroll guild in April, and now we are looking to flesh out our raid team. The pillar of the guild is our focus on community! We have a strong social foundation, and are very accepting.

We also strive to be AOTC in 9.1 and beyond. We offer a place where you can raid, and have competent leaders and team members that can clear content, and offer a place to improve and learn, without the stress.

We also do M+ runs, time walking dungeons/raids, transmog/mount farming, and just anything that sounds fun and enjoyable.

We also want to emphasize we are new player, and new raider friendly! So if you’ve always wanted to raid but felt behind, or too new, we offer a place to learn and experience things with a group that understands!

Raid Team Benefits:

• Guild Repairs

• Guild Enchants/Gems

• Guild Feasts/Cauldrons

• Guild Oils

• Relaxed yet competent leadership and progression

Raid times are Fri/Sat 8 PM EST!

If you’re interested please add a recruiter on one of the following:

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Thanks for reading!!

Hi there Tyeli!

Our AOTC focused guild is recruiting a healer for our raid team! We do not attempt mythic as we are heroic only. If that sounds like something you might be interested in, check out our info below. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 8/10N SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Switch to horde.

Th/Sun 9EST-12EST

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - ***All healers high priority and players with off spec heals
  • Ranged DPS - *medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 8/10 - 1% wipe p3 on KT
Heroic - 3/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hello from the Horde side of the Dalaran server, with [Cursed Guild] where we aren’t just a horde, but a home.

Cursed guild is a group of semi-serious (or smerious as I call us) players who want to get AOTC definitely and then work on doing our things whether that is PVP, mythics, or just fishing with the boys and girls.

As far as raiding goes we are 5/10 normal (painsmith brought the pain with our best attempt at 45%). We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8pm - 11pm eastern time.

If that sounds like a good fit, or if you want to know more feel free to reach out to me on discord or bnet:

Discord: Multispork#8293

Battle.net: Multispork#1187

and good luck finding your home!

Hello, Tyeli.

I am guild leader of Senseless Violence on Zul’jin. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 7pm est - 10pm est. My bnet tag is raregeneralk#1679. If those raid times work for you would like for you to give us a try and see how it goes. No pressure in joining or transferring.

Hey there Tyeli! Our guild is an AOTC guaranteed Family/Friends guild recruiting to fill our roster for Heroic and Mythic progression. We are currently 7/10N and 1/10H after our first week of raiding! We Raid on Proudmoore 6-9 PM PST on Saturday/Sunday. If interested please add me on Blizzard Kola#21812 or Kola#7010 on discord if you are interested and want to chat :slight_smile:

Hi Tyeli,

Meh on Proudmoore is looking for some more raiders to fill out our ranks for mythic progression in Sanctum. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST (9pm - 12 EST). We’re currently 9/10 normal in Sanctum and were 5/10 mythic in CN.

If you’re interested please use the following Bnet contacts: Nichiari at Nichiari#1594, Trinko at Rusbus#1686, or any officer in-game. Thanks!

If you’re still looking for a guild, I’d love to discuss The Librarians with you! I think we could be a great fit for you. Feel free to reach out to me on Discord, penciltea#4344 <3

[Firehawk] on Proudmoore is a big, long-established guild of friends and fellow teammates whose currently recruiting for our heroic weekend team, Twilight Fenix (10/10H CN). Our raid team is a group of chill players looking to progress through content while enjoying the company of each other and have a good time. Every tier we focus on achieving AOTC and getting the best gear possible. We’re looking for dps and healers to fill our roster for Sanctum of Domination, specifically a lock and any healer class, but any class is welcome to join! Ilvl does not necessarily need to be caught up, although 210+ is preferred. We form groups for high key mythic + regularly as well. We raid every Friday and Sunday from 6-9 pm PST/9-12 pm EST. So if you’re looking for a community to become friends/family with and an opportunity to get loot and reach your/character/raiding goals, then we are the guild for you! Message me Brerellyn(Brerellin#1558) for more information about our guild, raid team and policies. Come hang out with us and become a Firehawk! :grin:

Hello Tyeli!

Hearth and Kin is a casual, social guild that loves to push content and see how far we can get together as friends! We got AOTC last tier and quite a few people KSM as well :slight_smile: We are all about a non-toxic environment that helps build people up and our main focus is our community. We would love to have you!

Here is our forum post for more information:

And my contact information if you have any questions or think we are a fit for you!
Discord: Ace of Hearts :heart:#6182
Bnet: Carr#11423

Talked to a few of yall and still reaching out thanks for all the posts!

Throwing our spam in the ring as well =)

hey there! You may be a good fit for us! Here’s some info about our guild:

Newly formed guild looking for people ready to raid Heroic and do M+ content. Our members have heroic and mythic experience and are now coming together to get a team started!

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday 8pm EST - 11pm EST
Thursday 8pm EST - 11pm EST

Recruitment Needs:
1 tank
2 healers.
Recruiting all dps classes/specs.

You can contact me in game or on here. My battle.net is Killermusic#1245

Gonna add you tomorrow to chat :slight_smile:

Torghast Tour Guides is an alliance guild on Sargeras and we’re recruiting for 9.1. We’re an AOTC focused guild who dips our toes in mythic. We’re a group of a veteran players and are always down to help someone out and teach them the raiding/m+ ropes. You can add me on btag: tattooedgeek#1578, we have our first normal raid scheduled for tomorrow at 7CST if you’re interested. Happy adventuring!

We are looking for more members to fill out our CE team.

Hello Tyeli! [A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hi Tyeli!
If you’re not opposed to server transferring, please consider on [A] US-SteamwheedleCartel. We are a somewhat smaller and quieter server, but we are active and the guild has been around since Wrath.
I lead Cookie’s Pirates , which are currently 3/10H and 9/10N SoD and raid Tues/Wed, 9 PM - 12 AM CST.
We appreciate those who come prepared, but we do provide feasts, cauldrons, & enchants and require regular raid attendance and either one M+ or Rated PvP Vault option.
Please reply here or contact me at Aureo#11138 (Bnet) or Aureo#2521 (Discord), would love to have you join.

(H) (US) (Hyjal) - Crisis Averted - 8/10N Heroic soon - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)