215 Boomkin LF Casual Raid Guild

Hi all,

Casual boomkin looking for some laid back raiding guild. I am 10/10H in CN on my warlock, but am playing boomkin now as my main. I am looking for 1-2 raid nights/week and preferably starting at 8PM CST or later. Thanks!

Yucky#1536

Hey Yucksters.
Creeping Doom is a Seasoned Mythic Raiding Guild who is currently 10/10 H and pushing into Mythic. We’re definitely a laid back group of raiders who take Raiding seriously, but strive to retain an atmosphere of fun. We raid 7:30-11 EST Tues/Thurs. If you’re interested in talking more, feel free to contact one of us. Thanks for your interest and Good Luck!

Please Contact-
KingofSweden#1728-bnet
Artymêss#2216-Disc
Fruitpunchjuice#6488-disc
FruitJuice#1798

Sent you a bnet friend request! BFFs Forever is a 10/10H guild that’s jumping into mythic CN on Wednesday. We raid one night a week, 8p-11p CST.

Sent you a btag! We are also 10/10H one night a week 8-12 pm cst Tuesdays

Thanks all got some bnet adds. Slow to respond with power outages here but plan to reply. And still open to folks reaching out!

Hey!

Were a fresh guild looking for more DPS to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Bump! Still no power and weak signal here! Hope to respond back in next day or 2.

Mutiny is also recruiting a druid DPS for our raid group. Currently 9/10H and looking to finish up this week and start mythic raiding. We raid two nights a week on Wednesday and Friday 7-10 server time.

We also do lots of 14 and 15 keys each week, and we always need more good players.

If interested, reach out to us:

Rigge, dreasy11902 <-- Our awesome raid leader
Kalica, hokipoki1278 <-- Our awesome GM
Cyndraelia, Zvrehtvall1417 <-- Our awesome recruiter

Can also apply in-game if interested.

Still looking for guild? Add me lets talk! #insaneo1414

Haven’t had chance to reach out yet. Been without power 3 days. Hopefully better this weekend and I can start replying.

Hey Yucksters!
Take your time in replying. I hope that you’re staying safe and things are getting better down where you are. I added you on BNet, so I hope to hear from you soon!
Take care and stay warm!

TRave#11346 - BNet