214 lock LF guild

214 lock on malganis LF a guild pushing mythic nathria. Looking for a guild somewhere between 2/10 - 6/10M. Last tier i seriously raided in was the end of Bod/start of EP. Ended BoD with cutting edge and our guild fell apart due to population decline on the 2nd half of mythic EP. Took a break after that and came back for the last 6 months of nyolotha until now. Have only since pugged and managed 9/10h. I live in the MTN timezone and need something later then 730 mtn any day Sun-thurs. I work shift work makes my schedule a bit wonky but will explain further with anyone interested
Bonez#1500
Feel free add me ill answer any question.

Sup dude!

Not sure the schedule fits, but I figure it can’t hurt. Check us out:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-outrage-lf-ranged-dps-for-ce-raiding-frisat/763966

Hey There!

I’m Wuvs, the GM of Kismet on Mal’Ganis. I think you might be a good fit for us and would love to see you apply!

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Break Times: 9:00-9:05pm and 10:00-10:05pm

Current Progression
3/10 Mythic: Castle Nathria
10/10 Heroic: Castle Nathria

Contact Information
Wuvs: Bnet: Wuvs#11226, Discord: Wuvs#3302

I don’t want to spam you with a huge wall of text, but if you’d like to read a little more about Kismet you can view our recruitment thread here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmalganis-kismet-310m-tuesthurssun-8-11pm-est-lf-ranged-dps/840492

I wish you the best of luck finding the perfect guild for you, here’s to hoping it’s with us. <3

Welcome to Subjectively Competent! Here is some basic info:

Mythic Team - Two Weeks Tops - Wed/Thurs 10pm-1am CST
AOTC Team - Weekend Team - Sundays 10pm-1am CST

Current Mythic team progression: 10/10N 10/10H

Mythic Team Current Needs:

Melee DPS:
Demon Hunter-low
Rogue (Outlaw) - low
Warrior - HIGH

Range DPS:
Priest - Medium
Druid - HIGH
Warlock (Affliction) - HIGH
Hunter - HIGH
Mage (Fire) - HIGH

Healers:
Priest - Medium
Paladin - Medium

If you do not see your class/spec listed and are interested, you may still reach out. We are always looking for exceptional players for our mythic team.

Weekend AOTC Team Needs:

Open Recruitment

AOTC TEAM NOTE: This team is NOT a hardcore team. The point of this team is to give other players an opportunity to clear content, gear alts, hone their raiding skills, and have fun with friends.
AOTC is the goal ONLY.
Mythic raiding may happen, but is not promised, so DO NOT expect it.

Additional Information:

We are always accepting social players that just want a fun community to play with as well! Message an officer in game for an invite.
We have monthly raffles and contests for people that contribute to the guild. We play many games aside from WoW and would love to invite anyone into our group of misfits!

Please reach out to an officer at one of the below contacts with any questions you may have or to get the application link. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you!

beo#11173 - bnet
Beo#1201 - discord

Neforpubl#0439 - Discord

Sabad#9958 - Discord

Shiggles#1960 - Discord

Hi Bonezs,

About Style
We are a 2 day 6 hours a week guild that is looking to recruit more raiders for our Mythic team in Castle Nathria.

Our goal in Shadowlands is to get Cutting Edge at a timely manner within the small raid days and time with no overtime raiding.

Raid Schedule
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression
Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M
Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M
Uldir- 8/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression
Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10H, 3/10 Mythic
What we are looking for

• Warlocks, Mage, Balance Druid (No Hunters)
    *Disc Priest
  • Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply

Our Expectaions
We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible
We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times
We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding
Be able to do mechanics when asked to
Push yourself to be your best
Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weakauras
  • RC LootCouncil

If you are interested in applying
https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA (there is a space after the //)
Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:
Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)
Renegade#1467 (Officer)