213 UH/BD DK looking for a new guild

Hello All,

Thank you all for taking the time to look at my Thread. I am currently looking for a new guild to join and continue pushing through CN. I am currently 10/10 N and 9/10 H with the hopes of stepping into mythic this tier and future tiers. I have no problems severs transferring fully if we both mesh. Please feel free to message here. For convivence I have my logs ready and we can discuss. Preferably EST for raid times, and the only solid no day is Thursdays.

Thanks again for looking

Hey there,

Soop is a Horde raiding Guild on Bleeeding Hollow that is 9/10H and looking to round out our roster as we finish up AotC and head into Mythic. We are a very laid back guild that messes around on farm pulls and sits up straight for prog kills. We like to have fun but know when things need to get serious to kill a boss.

We do alot of M+ as a guild and try to help other guildies as needed.

We raid Tuesday/Friday 8:00 - 11:30 PM EST

If you are interested add me at:
Graves#1351 on Bnet
Graves#5073 on Discord

1 Like

Hey!

Were a fresh guild looking for more DPS to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hey there, we are looking for more DPS and as the only DK in the raid I would not mind adding another one.
Provided you feel you are prepared for Mythic and can raid Tues-Wed 7-11 EST I would love to speak with you.

The main thing I am always looking for is people who are passionate about the game and looking to make long term connections within it.
We have been raiding together for 12 years now and want to continue doing so for another 12, so some one interested in coming in and playing in and outside the raid and making friends along the way is specifically what we are after.

If you are interested let me know.
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Hey Plas!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey there Plasmarune!

You didn’t say anything about coming Alliance. If you’re willing to faction change with your server xfer, we would LOVE to pick you up for our mythic raid team Tues/Wed! Add me on btag or discord so we can chat!

We currently have two separate raid teams - one mythic raid team with CE goals, and one team that is currently in heroic with the potential for casual mythic progression once the team is solidified.

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:
Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders
+Denotes mandatory raid nights for heroic raiders

Most Recent Progression:
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Current Progression:
Mythic Weekday Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
2/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Heroic Weekend Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
9/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)
  • 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights
  • Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights
  • Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)
  • Ability to receive constructive criticism
  • Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

How to Apply
Fill out the quick application at tinyurl. com/bh-application
OR reach out to Shalathe via btag or discord.

Shadowlands Recruitment Needs:

Mythic Raid:

• UH Death Knight
  • Ranged DPS

Heroic Raid:

• UH Death Knight
  • Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Arms Warrior
  • Fire Mage
  • Any other non boomkin ranged
  • Disc/Holy Priest

Contact Us:

Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Shalathe#1841
  • Discord: Shalathe#9581

Officers: (In-Game)
Medyr
Charnoble
Zaltheros
Keldion
Réviler

Hey we are in need of a DK
We raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12est
We’re 10/10h 2/10m
Very strong core of players, real fun group of mature players.
Bleeding Hollow

Hi Plasmarune! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Plasmarune!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hello! ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are mostly in our late 20s and have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Raid Times:

Wed: 7:30pm-11pm

Fri: 7:30pm-11pm

Server Time

We are actively looking to fill most slots, and all classes/specs will be considered. If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Hello Plasmarune!

Welcome!

Officer Chat is looking for solid DPS to round out our roster. We’re searching for a Warrior, a DK, and a Mage.

We are 10/10 heroic and 1/10M currently, we are trying to find people who vibe with the community we’re building. We want people who want to push CE content but also want to hang out and be friends outside raid. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord to discuss trialing for our team or if you have any questions.
Not looking to mythic raid but looking for a family-like home? We have days dedicated to m+ pushes, RBGs, and even alternate game nights like TFT or among us. Reach out as well. We’re welcoming everyone to be part of the fam. Oh, we’re an LGBTQ+ friendly guild as well. Our goal is to cultivate a non-toxic environment where a family can progress together.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 11pm-2am Eastern Time or 8pm-11pm Pacific Time. Optional Raid Fridays.
discord : Lilith#0372

Hello Plasmarune! I think we’d be a match for what you are looking for. Please feel free to add me so we can discuss more.

MAW COPS, is a 2 Day Heroic/Mythic Guild on US-Mal’Ganis recruiting players looking to focus on progression in Shadowlands. Our objective is to utilize our raid day as effectively as we can. As busy family and working people we want to enjoy our time in the game by progressing as much as we can. This means that we will utilize lockouts to keep progression focused over gear. We aren’t here to get a complete set, it’s to get bosses and have fun.

THE GOAL: To utilize lockouts to push Heroic and Mythic progression only using 1 Raid Night.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:

1. A raid team that works together collectively in pursuing the common goal.

2. Leadership that is transparent and involved with all team members to create a cohesive environment.

3. Join a team that focuses on progression and mechanical play over gear.

PROGRESSION:

1/10M, 10/10H

RAID TIMES

• Sunday 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST)
  • Friday 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST)

Contacts:

• BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Hello Plasmarune,

H Area 52 is currently looking for sol id DPS to round out our Mythic roster. We are currently 1/10M 10/10H with Huntsman going down this week. We r aid 8:30 - 11:30pm EST T/W/TH. If you feel this might be a good fit feel free to reach out on bnet: Storm#11949

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-by-design-110m-1010h-830-1130pm-est-twth-lf-rshaman-and-unholy-dk/859676

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 9/10 H, looking to fill out a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hey Plasmarune,

We are very interested in having you in our raid Outside of raid we do a lot of keys. I’m posting our spam below, and feel free to reach out if we seem like a good fit.

Our goal in Shadowlands is to be one of the best guilds on our realm.

Raid Schedule

Tues/Thurs 9-11 EST Sat 9-???

Castle Nathria- 10/10N, 9/10H

Our Expectaions

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at a high level.

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

If you are interested in applying

forms.gle/jDKqN8rK6tykTPxW9

Please have logs or sims available!

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers!

Hanna💜#7405 (My Discord)
Caihanna#1448 (My Battle tag)
Toorisky#5517 (GM Discord)
Toorisky#1810 (GM Battletag)
grums#2784 (RL Discord)

Hey there Plasmarune!

I think you’d be a great fit for our mythic team. Here’s some of our guild info. Hope to hear for ya.

Cant find a guild is a newly formed guild on Illidan focused on Mythic raiding and M+. We’re currently 9/10 H and are looking to expand our roster to step into Mythic. We also push M+ keys and consistently help our raiders clear keys to increase the number of vault choices.

Schedule

Wednesday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Friday: Alt Raid (Optional) 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Sunday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Our Raid Environment is focused on maintaining an atmosphere of constructive criticism. Our goal is to provide everybody with the information and feedback that they need to make necessary improvements on each fight as quickly as possible. We like to have fun and have a good time while raiding but our primary focus is on progression.

Contact Us

Recruitment Officer Norgala - Discord: Weeb#5495

GM Brubo - Discord: Dexxus#6969

RL Serg - BNET: Koliupy#1761 Discord: Koliupy#4041

Hey! Crucible on Zul’jin [H] is looking for an unholy DK.

We’re currently 10/10H, 2/10M and are a CE oriented raid team.

Times are Sun 8pm-11pm EST, Mon 9pm-12am EST.

Message me on discord if you’re interested :slight_smile: Nikki#9174

Name: Alpha AF
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 2/10M
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8-11PM EST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual Hour Cutting Edge Team
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support
Recruiting:
Rogue(Medium)
WW Monk(High)
DPS DK(High)
Warlock(Low)
Mage(Low)
Disc/Holy Priest(Medium)
Holy Paladin(Low)
Any Geared, mythic ready DPS

To Join, provide logs/character link to me on Discord Awetosis#6997

We are looking for an Unholy DK to fill out the roster. contact us if your interested.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-210m-lf-dpshealers/812387