213 dps warrior lf new guild to raid in

As the titles says i am a 213 dps warrior looking for a new guild to raid in. the current guild i am in got 8/10 heroic and then basically called it quits.it was a guild of friends that after leadership stopped playing nobody wanted to take the mantle. I would like to find a guild that raids from between 7pst to 11pst as i play in the late afternoon because i work graveyard shift but i can fit in start time at 6pst. prefer 2 days but no opposed to 3 days.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FAfGwdmgTZDcx4n2#type=summary&boss=-2&difficulty=0
here are the current logs that i had from our last raid.

Also i enjoy doing mythic plus so if you run it that is a plus in my book.

I do have some raid experience with mythic from the past.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/stevegob?zone=8&new=true
logs from panda-wod

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/beefiechrist?zone=17&new=true
logs from legion-bfa

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/beefysteve
logs for current shadowlands

I would also like to add that i am not opposed to playing arms if i could ever get a 2 hander to drop or get one from my vault.

Hey man! I think you could be a good fit for our guild! Add me on discord and let’s talk! Legerity#6788

Hey I’d love to chat with ya, I’m from area 52

Add me on discord Qlu#7777

Hey Beef!

Not sure if our times maybe to early for you, but we are looking for a good Warrior to continue to round us out for Mythic. We are pulling H Sire as of this past weekend so are 9/10H. Raid times are 8-11PM EST. If so, see my link at the bottom of our recruitment message!

Current DPS Priority Needs (But will consider all good apps)
Fire Mage
Aff Lock
UH DK
WW Monk
Arms War

In the Shadowlands, Anthem is looking to expand our progression raid roster and push into Mythic raiding. With new leadership and new members, we’ve managed to form a small progression core with a passion for completing hardcore raid content. Now, we want to expand that group to push through Heroic Castle Nathria and move into Mythic progression as soon as possible. With a fresh officer group and a raid team excited to grow and push forward, we’re hoping to find excellent raiders to join the community and press on with us!

Anthem has existed on Turalyon for many years. Built by IRL friends and joined by those made in-game, most of us have a long history together. Anthem has historically been a very casual raiding guild, and we want to continue to embody the supportive, friendly, fun atmosphere we’ve always had. While we are building our new progression raiding team, we also welcome casual members looking for a social atmosphere and casual content as well.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday 8:00PM - 11:30PM
Monday 8:00PM - 11:30PM

We expect 80%-90% attendance for progression raiders, but understand that life happens. We are looking for matches in attitude and aptitude, and value a desire to improve, a willingness to give and receive feedback, and an understanding of what to expect in progression raiding. We are currently building our roster and want applicants to understand that means a small team and some growing pains as we go, but an opportunity to get an early foothold in a group we expect to be tight-knit and very successful.

If we feel your application is a good fit, we will reach out to schedule an interview and trial if the interview goes well.

To apply:
Complete our application here: https://forms.gle/6JSsdUYTAWDVxhtx5

Officer contacts:
Panderpia-Turalyon
Synchrony-Turalyon [Synchrony#1108]
Luramar-Turalyon [DawnMarie#1432]
Snïped-Turalyon [Khadorin#1628][Discord-Sniped1414#6831]

Elevated Guild:

Shadowlands raid times :
Tues/Wed/sat - 6:30-9:30pm PST (sat will be heroic farm)

Mythic team
Current needs:

Healers

• Resto Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Resto Druid

DPS

• MM hunter
  • Unholy DK
  • Balance Druid
  • Any exceptional range DPS with good logs

AOTC+ team
Current needs:

DPS

• Affliction warlock
  • WW monk
  • MM hunter
  • Unholy DK
  • Fire Mage
  • Any exceptional DPS

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We made it to 10/12M previous tier. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp, mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

We currently run a 25 man mythic roster based on performance/attendance. We also have a AOTC+ heroic focused raid and a community raid for casuals.

Apply at: elevatedguild com

Hey!

Were a fresh guild looking for more members to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hey man! Add me and we can talk!

Hey add me on discord - Br33ze420#9584
We raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 EST

Unbroken Alliance est in 2009 is lfm committed players for raids and mythic plus keys in sl. Currently seeking dps and heals We have two raid grps Tue Wed 730pm to 10pm .Fri and Sat 730pm to 10pm est. We are a casual group seeking like people who want to see the content and down the bosses and have fun doing it. Our motto is real life is more important than game life. You wont be punished if u cant make a raid…its life:D We have raiders from ages 20 to 80. All ages are welcome here. So if u are seeking a no drama guild with lots of perks and want to down content in sl hit us up:D Ureka#1269 or pst me at Urekka-Stormrage or Padock-Stormrage. And as always everyone is welcome here from levels one to 120. Have a great day:D and i hope to see you here

Hello there Beefysteve.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going forward in the expansion with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hi there, I think there’s a potentially good fit for you with us.

Please feel free to add me on bnet or discord if you want to talk further.
bnet: podayoda#1571
discord: podayoda#7975

I’ll give you some info about our guild below.
Thanks for your time.

We’re Sundust Syndicate on Illidan server, a semi hardcore guild looking for people who want to progress and have fun for heroic/mythic prog. Raid times are 9:30pm EST to 12am EST Tuesday/Thursday. Need 2 Healers + 2 DPS for Main Team! Currently 7/10H 10/10N! And if at some point you’d rather be in a more casual role, we welcome those players as well.

Hey Beefy!

If you ever consider faction changing, feel free to reach out to me @ Dabears#1561, on battle net.

We over at Pack Mentality on Stormrage - Alliance are scouring the interwebs for awesome folks seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

Formed in the summer of 2019, the guild has achieved AOTC in Eternal Palace, Ny’alotha, and Castle Nathria with some mythic kills. Our goal is to further our adventure into mythic Castle Nathria. Raid nights are Thursday 9-12 Eastern and Friday 9-12 Eastern. Saturdays are an optional night typically reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Current Progression: 1/10M, 10/10H

Our current needs are as follows:

• Tanks: Closed
  • Healers: Holy Paladin, Disc Priest
  • Melee DPS: Warrior, Windwalker
  • Ranged DPS: Boomkin

If your spec is not listed, we would still love to chat! We are always recruiting exceptional players and all roles for Mythic +.

For further information, feel free to add myself, Dabears#1561, KriztovChaos#1801, or raand#1678

Hello Beefy!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc and also might dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 8/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

bump

Also i would like to add that plz do not write in the post if your guild starts at 5 pst or end at between 11:30 to 12pst i will not consider it.

Hi Beefysteve, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H, 1/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healer: Discipline Priest
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, DK, warrior and moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Yo, we are 10/10H trying to recruit more to push into mythics. T/Th 6-9pst. Most of us returned for shadowlands so we need to build a bigger core before we are able to progress into mythic, but by 9.1 we will be doing that. Reply here or msg #poppin1246 on bnet

Hey! Crucible on Zul’jin [H] is specifically looking for a warrior dps for our mythic progression! We’re currently 2/10M & 10/10H.

Reach out and we can talk details :slight_smile: Nikki#9174 (discord)

Hey Beefy!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hello there!

I am from Saltwater, H Area 52.

We would absolutely love to have you come trial for us. A warrior would be a valuable addition to our team and in reading your post. I feel that you would be a good fit for the level of warrior we are seeking. I hope you decide to give us a try.

We are currently 8/10H, and taking our time with recruitment to ensure we only take the best players into not only our team but our guild. We are entirely founded on the idea of not making anything personal, friends family etc are not accepted even into the guild without a skill set that matches our other players. We all play outside of raid in arenas, torghast, bgs, alts, mythic plus and more in order to team build as well as progress as a unit.

We raid Tuesday Wednesday from 8-11pm EST on normal weeks, raid release weeks we are considering adding in Thursday and Friday to get max progression week 1 of release only.

Qluless (GM):
SewerRatNose#1603 (bnet)
Qlu#7777 (discord) (preferred method of contact)

Hey hey -
With Geass Control is filling out the remainder of a roster for Mythic progress.
Cleared AOTC and re running for gear funnels and making sure everyone is up to speed that we bring along.

We are on this Tuesday and Thursday. Should clear all on Tuesday but we have a buffer for Thursday if necessary. Welcome to come along and see if you vibe? easy clears regardless.

And generic recruiting nonsense below

Raid times 6pm-9pm(Pst) Tues/Thurs.

Main focus of filling out the last of our roster for Mythic.

Looking at all Healing Classes and DPS at the moment.

Try to impress me you pheasants
We have Keystone Pushing for the try-hards
We have RBG’s for the Chads
We have Anime for the neckbeards

We get that loot and talk a little crap (apparently S hit is a no no word?) about our friends to their faces.
Pretty sweet place.
Don’t be soft

Bnet - SteveRogers#1994
Discord - Guy - he/him/sire/lord #4867