213 Aff Lock | 9/10H | Recently returned to Illidan

Hey folks!

I’ll start off with a simple TL;DR – I’m a recently-returned warlock with previous mythic raiding experience looking for some new homies to play with.

Some background details – I came back to Illidan from a dead server I transferred to to play with friends from Classic. For the last 18 months, I’ve been spamming shadow bolt in 40-mans with the vanilla crew for old time’s sake, but the appeal of Classic has worn off for me. I’d like to focus solely on retail raiding again.

As for Shadowlands progression, I’ve managed to pug my way to 9/10 heroic and would like to see myself back in the mythic raiding scene.

My most recent mythic experience, for what it’s worth in today’s market, included Uldir, BoD and TEP in BFA.

Availability – I’m open to options at the moment. I typically raid Tuesday and Thursday, but my schedule is flexible.

Contact – Please feel free to reach out via Discord or Bnet. I’m available to chat throughout the day.

Disc – Stench#6669
Bnet – Stench#11648

Hey there! My guild has 2 groups that are both 2/10M and recruiting. Here is my “recruit spam” but I would love to chat with you =)

Ctrl Alt Del 2/10M has been raiding as a guild on Illidan since BC and has a very tight-knit group of core raiders that are dedicated to progression as well as helping new and old players get back into raiding. Our focus is on creating a big guild environment with all the perks that follow but keeping the tight-knit raiding atmosphere. We currently have 2 core raiding groups for SL and off night raiding.

Raid Groups: <All times are Server time (CST)>

Unpegged Raid: 7:15pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur
Not Sbeve Raid: 7:15pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur

Dirke’s Fun Run Raid: 7:00pm-10:00pm Friday (signups on calendar)

Current recruiting needs: High Priority =

Unpegged Raid Team:
Tank: No Need
Healer: Resto Shaman, Priest Healer
DPS: Warrior, Unholy DK, Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter, SP
Any exceptional DPS will be considered
Contact: Jessialyn (Jessica#1227) or Trapntickle (Merc#1637) in game for details

Additionally, being one of the largest and most active guilds on Illidan, we offer RBGs/PVP, Mythic + groups, island excursions, world quest reputation grinding and old raid content for transmog. If you are looking for more than just a guild and more a permanent home, please msg a guildie today for more information!

Guildmaster: Jessialyn
Admins/Officers: Faestine, Tgosob, Slania, Unholyagony
Class Leads: Midori, Haydes, Jesikah, Trapntickle, Metak, Sbeve, Wasabith

Hey!

Were a fresh guild looking for more DPS to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hey Stench, welcome back to Illidan.
Creeping Doom is a Seasoned Mythic Raiding Guild who is currently 10/10 H and pushing into Mythic. We’re definitely a laid back group of raiders who take Raiding seriously, but strive to retain an atmosphere of fun. We raid 7:30-11 EST Tues/Thurs. If you’re interested in talking more, feel free to contact one of us. Thanks for your interest and Good Luck!

Please Contact-
KingofSweden#1728 - BNet
Artymêss#2216 - Discord
FruitJuice#1798 - BNet
Fruitpunchjuice#6488 - Discord
TRave#11346 - BNet