212 Outlaw Rogue LF Heroic Raiding/M+ Guild

Veteran player looking for a new place to call home. I’m currently 9/10 heroic with KSC/800+ IO. I’m seeking a guild to help push me into the next tier of my wow journey and am willing to transfer servers should I be required to.

Currently I main on Wrymrest Accord Horde, but I am open to both factions on any server. Mainly looking to get AoTC and KSM, as well as progress my character further.

My contacts are Mayo King of America#1078 for Discord and LupusAlbum#1729 for Bnet. Hit me up any time with your pitch or leave it down in the comments with your contacts. I’d love to be part of a good community again.

Hey, just shot you a Bnet request. we are pushing Hsire now and could use a pumper to push us over the edge and into mythic.

Hey Rorl,

We are TOMB an Alliance guild on Gilneas that is pushing Heroic CN for AOTC.

Our raid leads are 9/10 H. The guild is semi-casual, in the midst of turning into a moderately serious raiding guild, but focused mostly on having awesome adventures with friends and fam.

Our core team consists of committed players focused on mythic+ and raiding.
***6 of our players rank in the top 15 by spec on our realm, so we are fairly good players and just looking to expand our roster.

Raid times are currently revamping, but looking like Tues/Wed 8pm EST for core H progression, and a Sat 8pm EST raid to cap off remaining bosses. (some of our roster is also PST) Attendance is encouraged for two raid days weekly, but isn’t hardcore cuz we all have lives. All we ask is a somewhat regular commitment and good communication (let us know if show/no show for raids).

This guild is a lot of fun and we are all very close friends or even related, so the group is very unlikely to splinter off or fold. Give us a shout, LET’S GO!

Discord: paran0rmal#9167

Heya Rorl! We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544
Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 9/10 Heroic Nathria (starting light mythic)

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

Hi Rorl! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hi Rorl!
is an Aotc guild that are looking to fill the last 3-4 spots for Mythic Raiding. We raid Fri/Sat 8-11 CST as well as have Heroic Sire on farm. We are also looking for active members to push keys with etc. If you are interested send me a request at Havvok#1148

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week.

Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it.

We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Hello RorI,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys. Our knowledge base includes raiders whom have done a scattered amount of mythic & CE raiding in past tiers.

For more information reach out to our forum post Here

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy

Hey! The [Shanghai Zen Masters] is a guild on Stormrage that raids Monday and Wednesday 8-10pm EST.

We are still building up our group and current looking for RDPS. We are 6/10 Heroic and are actively progressing, M+ and PvP is also a focus for some of our members.

Especially with the valor system coming back in to WoW, we are building interest in running M+ and it just so happens that our guild is missing a rogue. If you would be willing to have a chat we either me or our GM, we would love to see if we can work something out.

We like to enjoy raiding and are looking for laid back people that are just as interested as progressing as we are! We care more about how you act than how you play.

discord.gg/ABpSHQRaHS Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you

GM:

Discord: D-Matt#8870

Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Me:

Discord: Smøøthßrain#9409

B-tag: Smoothbrain#11992