212 Multi-heal LF Mythic Raiding A/H

Current guild has decided to disband, basically overnight, so I am looking for a new home. Currently 9/10H and 1/10M. Various amount of mythic experience on all healers (minus rdru) since Antorus…

12/12M CE in Nya as disc/hpal
7/8M in EP as disc/mw
8/9M in BoD as MW/rsham
11/11M in Antorus as rsham/hpal

Only rsham (212/necro) and disc (196/venth) at 60 right now, so would prefer one of those two but willing to play whatever you need. Just looking for a chill environment while pursuing CE.

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a solid disc priest to round out our roster and push hard into mythic. currently 10/10H and only lacking more prog due to the holidays and roster changes. any questions or if interested feel free to add me. would love to chat.

Hey there! We would be a perfect fit I think!

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

We are 10/10 Normal and 9/10 Heroic at the moment. We will be pushing into mythic raiding at a semi-hardcore pace. We want CE by the tiers end.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We will be doing normal, heroic, and mythic tier raiding.

RECRUITING:

We need ranged DPS for our roster. Exceptional players of other roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859 or Cabose#1677

DISCORD: Brobot#8506 or Cabosetv#0275

Heya! We are Prototype on Stormrage! We are recruiting the last 2 members of our mythic team with Mythic progression on the horizon. We raid tues/thurs 830-1130EST. currently 7/10H (with a sub 100K attempt on Sludge this week on tuesday)
If the guild interests you and youd like more info contact me on bnet at Burnsey#1181

Weekend in need of DPS/Heal for Mythic

[H] 4/10M+AOTC WEEKDAY 6-10PM CST! AOTC WEEKEND 7-11PM CST! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

:wave:

Hey Isthatgalf. Id love to talk. We are 8/10H. Please add me to bnet or disc.

Bnet: Scuttles#1976
Disc: Scuttles#3311

Area52 needs a restoration shaman to round out our healing core. You’d be replacing my resto druid. I’m moving the group into full-time mythic as soon as I can get 2 more spots filled up (Resto shaman/ Boomy). Currently 9/10H, 0/10M (No pulls, waiting to fill the group. Plus shriekwing is free so I’m not worried about it.) Discord: Lunais#4245 if you want to talk more.

Hey there! We are looking for a solid healer to round out our healing corp. We are an Alliance CE minded raid team that raids only twice a week (Tues and Thurs 8pm - 11:30pm EST). Currently, we are 1/10 M with 7% wipe on Huntsman! I’d love to chat with you about the opportunities we have! Hit me up on discord @ Phantix#8896

Hey, looks like we might be a good fit. We have an immediate opening for a healer for our chill, two day CE focused team. Currently running disc/rsham/hpriest, and disc/rsham/hpally would all fit into comp well. General info below–would love to discuss.

-Faust

[H] Wanted Rejects - Area 52. 1/10M and AOTC CN, CE Nyalotha. Looking for more strong raiders to complete our Mythic progression oriented core raid team.

Raid times: Mon/Tues 8-11pm ET (progression)
Optional non-progression: Sun 8-11 ET (heroic while raiders still need any pieces, alt heroic, normal on weak alts, or other for something to do)

We are a crazy fun group of people who like to hang out and have fun but still make meaningful progression. Our core raiders have very strong raid experience and we need YOU to come fill out our roster.

Current needs:
Healer, DPS

• Holy Paladin (very high)
  • Resto Shaman (very high)
  • Disc Priest (very high)
  • Mage (very high)
  • DK (high)
  • Ret Pally
  • Other ranged

Expectations/Guild rules

1. 90% raid attendance from Core Raiders. Availability on raid nights from anyone who might be brought in. We’ll clearly communicate the plan as soon as we have it.
  2. Be on time. On time means 15 minutes before raid time. We have a scheduling conflict channel to coordinate conflicts.
  3. We have a zero-tolerance policy for drama. It doesn’t matter if you’re right or wrong.
  4. Be in discord with a working mic.
  5. It’s important that we’re always on the look out for better players. It is your responsibility to maintain your raid spot, we won’t do that for you. This includes everyone without favoritism, including officers. We all work to earn our spots and advance the team.
  6. BoEs (in progression) go to the guild as we use the gold to supply flasks/food and repairs for raiders. You get a cut of the sale price. This might change, depending on how the Shadowlands economy shakes out.

We are also interested in bringing in more M+ key pushers! We already have many active M+ players but we would like to build on what we have in order to create a community for pushing higher and higher keys.

We normally have a short application process, review logs, and a trial period. We’re also happy to just hang out and (badly if its me) push keys as a way to meet the team between raids.

Add me on Bnet if you are interested or have any questions.

-Faust

Dktrfaust#1775 (recruiter)
Paally#1920 (raid lead)

Hiya,

We need about 3 more raiders due to 2 of ours quitting WoW this week. We could take you on in either healing role, but might be better suited to the comp with a Disc Priest.

<Cadre> Is a 9/10 Heroic raid on 6ish hours a week at the moment. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday from 7P-10P for progression, and we raid Thursday from 7PM - 10PM for trivial content, e.g. Heroic re-clear after AOTC. Mythic would take the priority days.

Some of us have been playing together since Legion Cutting Edge, and many of us were found along the way in Classic. Nevertheless, she grew bored – and so Shadowlands is on deck for all of us to explore and conquer.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday, 7PM PST – 10PM PST (10PM EST – 1AM EST) We use Thursday at the same time for trivial content, like Heroic

<Cadre> is comprised of a group of adult gamers who have a variety of life experience under their belt, along with WoW experience to boot. Some of us have been in Stockholm since 2004, and others fell in love during Icecrown Citadel. Whatever your experience is, you are welcome so long as you are innately curious about the game and open to development. We will happily run Heroic with people who are Heroic-minded, but will have a higher expectation of people focused on our Mythic raid. We seek to create a moderately-sized community that is available to accomplish M+ and Arena goals alike.

Expectations of a Raider:

Be Raid Ready! (Consumables, Enchants, Caffeine, Tequila!)

Research the fights. (We will post guides, please have some familiarity before we dive in!)

Know your class. (What’s the Discord?!)

Be a Team Player. (Socialization varies across the Myers-Briggs, but here in Cadre, we’re one-for-all. The Vibe is important to us, and we’re looking for synergistic personalities.)

Be Inclusive. (We’ve got zero tolerance for racism, sexism, or bigoted topics in Cadre. We’re LGBT+ friendly, and we’re gonna get silly. Brownie points if you like to party. Not a recommended guild for people with strict morals or malevolence. Somewhere in-between. We go both ways.)

What are we recruiting?

Mythic needs:

Ranged DPS: 1x Hunter (Marksmanship), 1x Mage (Fire), 1x Priest (Shadow) – any of these

Melee DPS: 1x Death Knight (Unholy), 1x Monk (Windwalker)

Healer: 1x Monk (Mistweaver) or 1x Paladin (Holy), 1x Priest (Disc) – any of these

Tank:

Still interested?

Feel free to contact me!

Phirt#7236 – Discord
Phirt#1987 – Battle.Net

Discord is greatly preferred over Battle.Net.

We really need players who can make both days consistently, and are interested in all aspects of the game versus raid logging. We’re currently at about 21 heads like that…and could benefit from 1-2 more.

Sanitize is a Mythic raiding guild that is dedicated to achieving CE every tier from here on out. After our late forming under the name of Two Piece and a Biscuit, we finished Nyalotha 11/12M in a little over 4 months time. We have the skill, mindset, dedication and motivation to grow a loyal and skilled group of players who are wanting to achieve CE under a relaxed atmosphere.

Currently recruiting:
UH DK, (High)
Boomkin, (High)
Holy Paladin, (High)
Resto Shaman, (High)
Resto Druid, (High)
Shadow/Holy Priest, (Medium)
Warrior DPS, (Medium)

**All exceptional raiders are welcomed and offered a trial. **

Raid Times:
Tuesday 9-12 EST
Thursdays 9-12 EST
Friday 9-12 EST (Optional Heroic)

We do have a more casual group of players who raid Heroic only on the weekend if mythic is not something you’re up for.

We also have quite the group of M+ pushers in the guild that are on various times of the day and week. If you like to push Keys we have the people who will push with you.

If this sounds like the type of atmosphere you are interested in and want to contact us about a trial or for more information, please don’t hesitate to add myself or our GM on Btag
GM/RL: Shel, Shel#1608
Officer: Enzine, Levi#1494

"Hey friend!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for CN!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are 2/10M!
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963 "

add me as soon as you see this. I have a very good offer for you.

CUTTING EDGE on a two day schedule?

I have a spot for you now!

rollexx#1650

Howdy! We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 9/10H

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 8PM CST - 11:30 PM CST

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 9/10H guild on Mal’ganis and we’re getting ready to hit mythic with a focus on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+ and sometimes we get events together such as Among Us!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: 1, any
  • Healers: Hpally, Holy Priest, RSham, RDruid
  • DPS: Any, ranged preferred, melee with exceptional history or logs

Contact Info

If you’re interested please message me on battletag at

• Bonfires#11791
    *Discord at Len#4543
    *Or reply here
    When messaging please send a link to your logs and name any prior experience you have, I’ll respond even if offline.

Thank you!
Bon

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 8/10H

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 1 day a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Currently full.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8pm - 12am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening, time is TBD
  2. Friday at 8PM-11PM EST.

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Hey, if you’re still looking, add me on Battle.net. Morrie#1378

We are looking for an exceptional healer capable of playing several classes effectively.

Pillars is a nascent squad of like-minded long time progression raiders. Forged among the early shuffling grind to clear Castle Nathria. Together we embody progression, personal accountability, exceptional preparedness, and the will to succeed in the hunt for CE progression.

We are a CE minded progression raiding team looking for exceptional applicants who are looking to clear content, have fun, and be the very best raiders we can be for the best team we can be. We are accepting of all races / religions / sexual orientations / and genders. The only color of people we see here are purple.

Our Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur 8-11 pm EST w/ optional Monday clean-up runs.

Current Progression 10/10 N 9/10 H

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks: Accepting exceptional applicants

Melee DPS: Arms Warrior, Unholy DK

Ranged DPS: Hunter

Healers: Exceptional Holy Paladin, Resto Sham, or Disc Priest

There is an old saying that if you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room. It is our stance that if you are the best raider in your under-preforming team, that you should speak with us today, so you can be in the right room.

Raid Team Contacts:
GM Festy / Btag- Festy#1136 Discord- Bakuga#1745
Recruiter Shankspec / Btag - Mynucka1788#1532 Discord Shankspec#8004

Hey Galf- we are pretty similar prog to you, but we did get AOTC last night. We are getting our second Shriek kill tonight and then heading to Huntsman. We have a high need for an rsham at this time. Check us out:

TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at 24 people (consistently 22). We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: None for the raid team- m+ tanks in guild would be great.
Ranged DPS: Anything but boomkins
Melee DPS: Death Knight
Healers: Resto shaman/Priest

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239

still waiting to hear from you;)

#rollexx1650

Hit us up!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-710h-lf-tankhealers/812387