211 Havoc dh lf PvE guild

211 havoc demon hunter looking for active pve/mythic+ guild.

I’m 8/10h for raiding - I plan to get aotc eventually not really hot for it at the moment.

I have more interest in pushing keys personally i find this alot more competitive then raiding.

bnet - capone#1406
discord - capone#9035

Still looking?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-cohortes-praetoriae-late-night-raiding-guild-recruiting/833165

Hi Imguilty!

[Stygian Stew Crew] is a newly formed guild made up of a group of friends who have returned back to raiding in WoW Shadowlands. Many of us have played end game content since the Vanilla, TBC days, and throughout the multiple expansions. We are forming a small group of closely knit raiders to push end-game content with! We do not plan on having an extremely large guild, consistency, and quality over quality is something that is preferred.

We feel you might be a great fit for our guild given your role and experience. Our current raid times are Tues/Sun 9-11PM EST.

If you feel you might be a good fit with our guild, feel free to hit me up on BNET CLIU#1848 and we can chat from there!

Hello, We are currently seeking a demon hunter, My guild is fragments of instantly. We are a heroic guild that raids Tuesdays and Thursdays 9EST to 12 EST. We are currently 6/10 Heroic and looking to recruit to push the to AOTC. Most nights you can find people to PVP with or run M+ content. If your interested add me on battle.net and send me a message (Shamsalot#1926)

Hello, We are currently seeking a demon hunter, My guild is fragments of instantly. We are a heroic guild that raids Tuesdays and Thursdays 9EST to 12 EST. We are currently 6/10 Heroic and looking to recruit to push the to AOTC. Most nights you can find people to PVP with or run M+ content. If your interested add me on battle.net and send me a message (Shamsalot#1926)
Sorry about posting twice for some reason the post didnt use my Main Chartacter