211 Fire Mage LF Late Night Raid Guild

Still a bit new to modern WoW and Ranged DPS but improving every week and looking to find a schedule I can hit consistently. 8/10 H, 890 IO, pref sun-thurs for raid days. Willing to faction/server swap. If you think the border wall was a good idea keep moving, and gfys. :slight_smile:

Hey there, Spaghetto is Thurs Sun and are looking for a few raiders. We have a few different levels of raids going if you’re not sure where to kick off. We are on Barthilas. Feel free to reach out. We are AOTC and 1/10M. Here is link to app.

Spaghetto Raiding Application (google.com)

I like your style Mohrda
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013

1 Like

you on rn? was just checking your guild out lol

hey bud add me in game Bnet KingSonic#11155 - we are [A] 2/10M AoTC raid T/W + Thur off night 8-11 Central Time. we would love a mage

Hey!

Were a fresh guild looking for more members to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hey, we are Depleted-Area-52, 2/10M 10/10H Tues/Thurs/Fri 12-3Est 9-12Pst, would you be interested in joining? Add me at my btag Seal#11917 or my discord Seal#1286

Add me on discord - Br33ze420#9584
We raid wed/thurs/sat 9-12 est

Hello Mohrda!

Officer Chat is looking to set foot into Mythic Nathria and are recruiting for solid DPS to round out our roster. We would prefer Ranged but are considering all geared applicants.

We are 10/10 heroic currently, we are trying to find people who vibe with the community we’re building. We want people who want to push CE content but also want to hang out and be friends outside raid. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord to discuss trialing for our team or if you have any questions.
Not looking to mythic raid but looking for a family-like home? We have days dedicated to m+ pushes, RBGs, and even alternate game nights like TFT or among us. Reach out as well. We’re welcoming everyone to be part of the fam. Oh, we’re an LGBTQ+ friendly guild as well. Our goal is to cultivate a non-toxic environment where a family can progress together.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 11pm-2am Eastern Time or 8pm-11pm Pacific Time. Optional Raid Fridays.
discord : Lilith#0372

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild!

Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Faction: Horde

Server: Area-52

Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST

Blizz ID
Kenoshis1451 Floor tank
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455

Hope to chat soon!

Hello all, Wrecktify is a group of players that found each other with the common goal of pushing content the way we wanted to. In doing so we are currently 10/10 heroic 2/10 mythic, and are using this raid tier as practice & build a core group to get CE next raid tier.

Our current Core roster has room for the following

4 ranged dps
1 healer

1 MM Hunter (Perf)
1 Aff Lock (Perf)
1 Boomie (Perf)
1 Flex Range (Perf)
1 Disc Priest (Perf)

Our current raid times are as followed
Wed 8:30 to 11:30 CST
Thur 7:30 to 10:30 CST
Sun 7:30 to 10:30 CST

For More information contact:
Ecchym0sis#8451 @Discord
Ecchym0sis#1537 @Bnet
Juubear#1307 @Bnet
juubear#9331 @Discord

<How Long On Brez> is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

• Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [2/10 M]
  • Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
  • Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
  • Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
  • Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:

• Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:

• kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
  • nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

==============================================
We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (1 spot)
*Any
Vengeance Demon Hunter preferred!

Healers (full)

Melee DPS (DH only)

• Havoc Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS (2 spots):
*Mages / Boomkin / Warlocks prefered!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
All exceptional people feel free to app / talk with me! :smiley: Being late night is hard work!

[H][US][Thrall]
is now recruiting to fill our Heroic/Mythic raid slots.

Recruiting Resto Shaman and Mage preferably.

Raid Times/Days: Our progression raid team runs Wednesday/Thursday 10:30 pm - 1:00 am (EST) currently running Heroic and aiming to start Mythic soon.

We run Heroic Nathria (typically 8/10) on Tuesday nights from 10:30 pm - 1:00 am EST for trials, new players, alts to gain experience and test their mechanics.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord - AwesomeIsMatt#1304 or Saraid#2102

About us - We are a mature, established guild. Currently 10/10 Heroic [AOTC] and preparing to begin Mythic. Currently looking for active players to fill out our raid teams. We joke, tease and are very active in Discord while killing mobs, pvp, etc. Our guild is not for those who get offended easily, we all have a bit of a tough skin. While we aren’t intentionally rude, we also don’t hold back. We are not elitists, we just believe in working hard to maximize our potential and progress at a steady pace.

New, verteran and casual players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun.

Hey there Mohrda, check out our recruitment post below to see if it’s a fit for you!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/auswyrmrest-accordancestral-allies-910h-cn-lfm-rdps/859501

Hey Moh!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hi Mohrda,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently 8/10H and we could use a capable mage to help us reach out goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-us-hyjal-part-time-heroes-1010h-110m-lfm-for-mythic-heroic-raid-teams/212256

We are making a late night team on alliance I am 9/10H with sire experience.

If you are open to a transfer to alliance we would love to have you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-purplexity-proudmoore-aotc-focused-9-11pm-pst-wth-raid/867641

Hi Mohrda! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955