2100 duelist achieved! mission accomplished! season over?

I’m sorry what?

I completely agree that solo queue options are a fantastic addition to the game for players that lack teammates or play casually and want to login immediately and queue up.

However, solo queue is hardly an individual test of skill. It’s a dog pile to see who parses the best DPS and trades efficiently. It effectively removes any team element required for success in normal brackets. Team based arena offers the best rewards because it showcases not only individual skill but also team synergy. RSS should never offer Gladiator Mounts or the premier R1 title. It’s the Diet Coke version of arena. And that’s coming from someone that enjoys RSS casually.

Furthermore, there’s already people manipulating the queues and throwing matches for payment in the shuffle bracket. While it may not suffer the same malicious issues as the normal arena bracket, it nonetheless has negative behavior that undermines spirit of competition. If the normal arena brackets were removed, that behavior would just become more prevalent.

If you want to achieve a good “net positive” for the arena community, then the best option is to improve the LFG system, add more rewards from the bottom up and to offer seasonal reward tracks for people that stick to 1-2 toons rather than FOTM rerolling during every patch.

4 Likes

Nah, the only people getting R1 are the same 3s teams that have been doing so for 15 years.

Blizzcon teams are exclusively the ones that carry people for r1, otherwise no one is getting there from group finder lol

1 Like

Sure, doesn’t change my opinion on Gladiator Mounts.

Eh glad mounts don’t really matter, dragon riding mounts with helms are cooler anyways lol

And Swift Spectral Tiger.

TBC netherwind drakes were cool because of the armor, that was pretty much it. And we have those now with basic dragon riding lol

So at least my incentive is 0.

And Hero of the Alliance is a cooler title than Gladiator ¯_(ツ)_/¯

As someone who’s gotten r1, I don’t agree with this

3 Likes

Much easier to buy anyway

https://ibb.co/Xb44f7f

2 Likes

I mean if you have a job and make good money why not

Lol totally a paid carry hpally

Bruh I pushed in the pandemic when we weren’t working and no way in the world that a healer would be a paid carry. I was top 3 hpally on the latter all shadowlands. I was also on latter for rdruid and two mws. I even got on with my undergeared rogue. I was comfy latter on both mws all legion and didn’t play much BFA.

You’re cute tho :two_hearts:

?

https://ibb.co/DCx3jdJ

Looks like you bought the carry, then played some in arguably the most inflated season ever, then capped out at challenger ever since

Lying when the proof is easy to find is insane

4 Likes

Ya I totally “bought” duelist too. Again, no healer is buying hero lol… I pushed and got hero and haven’t taken it seriously since, why would I?

Literally haven’t even played Dragonflight.

The duelist is irrelevant since, again, it was the most inflated season ever lmao if you queued at all you could get duelist it wasn’t hard

Keep tryna convince people you aren’t trash tho

Another person who bought rating they would never be good enough to get legit coming to the forums to talk about things they don’t understand

Mental illness for daaaaaaaaaaayyyyss

3 Likes

Didn’t buy anything, thanks for the compliment! Again. No one is carrying a healer to hero.

You keep saying you’re a healer but you’re spec’d ret right now and your highest ss as holy is 1500 lmao

“Oh but I haven’t played DF!!”

Sure

People who get exposed usually don’t take it to well I understand

2 Likes

Literally nothing about your achievement history matches up with this, unless you’re saying it was on a different account or something?

I mean I don’t care, there’s Boomy’s who got legit Hero S1 SL who couldn’t hit 1500 any season after, just looking for clarification since you said you were a top 3 healer for an entire expansion.

Do I really have to define latter versus LADDER in this thread?

6 Likes

We should define lobster as sea spider, and gross.

I agree after I was accosted by Chan in that other thread.

Chan went hard in your paint, sir. I even had to like the response since it eluded to lobster being a garbage-tier food. lol

do it for me friend

You know, I was about to post the definition of latter in this thread. But then I remembered it’s not my job to fix the failing American Education System.

1 Like