210 RShaman LF T/Th 6-10(ish) PST Raiding Guild

Hello All,

I am a 209 R Shaman, Current Progress 5/10H 10/10N (With Pulls on 7/10H). My Raider Io Score is a little low because I have to Pug Keys (Not cool enough to be in the High Key Group In Guild), currently at a 830.

I am looking for a guild with a AOTC Focus, who enjoys touching mythic to see the content and kill a few bosses.

I can Raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday Nights. (Raid has to be after 5:30pm PST / 8:30 EST).

Let me Know your information so we can chat!

Hey we are looking for some Dps and a Healer for our mythic raid core. Add me on Bnet - Br33zE#1594 or Discord - Br33ze420#9584
We raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12est

may be a good fit for you. While we aren’t planning to touch mythic as a guild, we are AOTC focused and looking to pick up more players who want to do M+ throughout the week.

Our raid times are T/Th, 6pm PST to 9 pm. We are currently 3/10H, but I expect we will be 5/10 by the end of this upcoming raid week.

If you want to talk more, hit me up at speedzero#1562

Few more guild ideas will be nice. Please note I really can’t raid Wednesday unless after 8pm pst

Hello there, our times match perfectly.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Still Looking For PST People

We’re not PST but we start a little later in the evening. Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 3/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Hey! We might have what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Heroic Team w/ a chance at a spot on Mythic Prog:
Current Progression : CN: 10/10N 10/10H 2/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run Normal
Saturday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: +50 dkp (haha) for a Dependable Healer, definitely considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Looking For Horde Please :slight_smile:

Where are all the PST Horde Guilds

Still Looking for guild, but up to 940io

Hey, I won’t give you the full lecture but we are a tight knit group on spirestone looking for a few more to push into mythic. Most of us came back to the game for shadowlands so we don’t quite have the numbers to have 20 each week yet, but the goal is to get there by 9.1. We are 10/10H and raid 6-9PST on T/Th. We also like to do rbgs and have a few m+ grps getting their 15s mounts. Would love to have you or talk more about it, #poppin1246 or just reply here! Only requirements are to show up on time and prepped.

Hi, Just saw your post and would like to tell you about our guild on Bleeding Hollow. We raid Tues and Thurs from 6 to 8 pm Pacific time. We are 10/10 Normal and 3/10 heroic CN so far. We’re a 10-year-old stable Aotc guild. We would love to add a Resto Shaman to our team! Our GM is playing his shaman now and will be switching to his lock as soon as we can replace him. If you would like to learn more please add Tiffin#11683 or our GM Hoob#11345

Thank you for your time!
Tiffin

Try this out you will like it.
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. No longer in use

Hey Financial!

I know our times are a little before yours but I thought I’d reach out regardless. We are currently looking for an immediate healer to finish off heroic and move into some mythic bosses.

If we seem like a good fit or that our times MIGHT line up, please reach out :slight_smile:
Discord: Aidy#7495
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-1010n-910h-cn-lf-heals/229349