210 (H) Enhancement Shaman LFG

Looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild. I have been in the same guild since the shadowlands launch unfortunately the guild is a late-night guild and we have conflicting schedules. I have unfortunately not progressed in a manner I would like, and I hate pugging (would rather gouge my own eyes out) so here I am.

I have been playing and raiding Enhancement Shaman since vanilla, I took a short break (10 years lol) between Wrath and Shadowlands. I am currently 10/10 on Normal Nath, 1/10 Heroic (LOL). I would really love to find a guild that is active or raids late afternoon, early evening EST.

I’m competent, social, I always come prepared for raids with consumables, humor, and a can-do attitude. I can also make your Arms Warriors look elite :wink:. If I sound like the lulspec your looking for let me know.

I am willing to transfer.

Hey Gymbag,

We are TOMB an Alliance guild on Gilneas that is pushing Heroic CN for AOTC.

Our raid leads are 9/10 H. The guild is semi-casual, in the midst of turning into a moderately serious raiding guild, but focused mostly on having awesome adventures with friends and fam.

Our core team consists of committed players focused on mythic+ and raiding.
***6 of our players rank in the top 15 by spec on our realm, so we are fairly good players and just looking to expand our roster.

Raid times are currently revamping, but looking like Tues/Wed 8pm EST for core H progression, and a Sat 8pm EST raid to cap off remaining bosses. (some of our roster is also PST) Attendance is encouraged for two raid days weekly, but isn’t hardcore cuz we all have lives. All we ask is a somewhat regular commitment and good communication (let us know if show/no show for raids).

This guild is a lot of fun and we are all very close friends or even related, so the group is very unlikely to splinter off or fold. Give us a shout, LET’S GO!

Discord: paran0rmal#9167

1 Like

I do appreciate the response, unfortunately, I am not looking to faction change currently as most of my friends are on the horde side. I wish you all the best of luck, it does sound like a great guild.

Hi there,

Our guild is on US-Illidan Horde and we raid 7-930 PM Eastern Sat/Sun. Similar to yourself, many of us have returned to the game after very long periods, or simply got a late start to the raid tier for one reason or another. We had our first raid last weekend and are currently 6/10 N. Longer term the goal is to achieve AOTC each tier.

We are not hardcore or grinding for CE, and your overall attitude seems like it would be a perfect fit. See below if you have some time to talk.

Discord - BlitzkriegDC#8703
Bnet - BlitzkriegD#1781

Hey Gymbag,

One Breath from Death sounds like the place for you.

We are a smaller guild looking to grow a bit on the casual / AOTC side of things. Most of us been together for quite some time and just looking to grow a few friendships.

We raid Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:00pm EST and few people are online during the week as well for other stuff. Definitely looking to grow the mythic + scene of the guild as well as we can.

Feel free to reach out to one of our contacts: Btags below
Recruitment Officer - Bettywhite#11673
GM - Dominitus#1741

Hi there

My guild on Illidan is looking for more raiders if you’re interested. We are a group of transfered players from alliance. If you’re interested please message me

Bnet DLAres#1711
Discord Thorith#8456

Hey there Gymbag,

I know that you said early evening preference, but I figured that I would run this by you, since you seems like you might be a good fit for us. Our guild, keep it simple, has achieved AOTC for Castle Nathria with a small raid team that we are looking to expand (we cleared it with 14, we’d rather take 25 into next tier). We are looking to add one tank, one healer, and a couple of dps to buff up our raid size. We are currently full-clearing heroic each week with alts and trials with an eye for the next tier’s raid, so some of our raiders are switching classes and roles and we are hoping to bring new people into the team. We are a heroic guild and won’t be pushing mythic, aside from Shriek and some BoE farming.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 ET

What we are looking for:

-190 ilevel character
-No raiding experience necessary, we are looking for fit at this point, but we would like for the tank applicant to have some experience tanking CN
-Any class is welcome to come along
-18+

We are a very chill guild with the goal of “keeping it simple.” Regular attendance is required, but we aren’t mythic raiders and we want to have fun. Several of us also love PvP and we regularly run Mythic + keys and level characters together. If you are interested in coming along to see what we are about, send me a discord message at Mewtron#1847 Even if you don’t have a character ready just yet, we already have Curve so we aren’t stressing about everyone starting on right away.

Hi Gymbag! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Causally Dysfunctional of Seraph on Mal Ganis is recruiting dps for our raid. We raid 2 days a week Wed/Sun *:00p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We’ew 9/10H and trying to achieve AOTC. We run M+ on none raird days. You can check us out www.seraphguild. com/recruitment and if have any questions can message XmandevilX#1815 Discord Mandevil#7165.

1 Like

Hey!
I would love to chat with you about , [H] on Area 52, and the AOTC Focused Raid team we are recruiting.

Our raid times for this group are Wed & Fri from 8-1030p EST

Our main raid team is 5/10M and raids T/Th/M from 6-9p EST

And we are almost always active in game throughout the week on non-raiding nights w/ keys and RBGs.

Feel free to add me Fetty#11273, I’d love to chat with you!

add me Thecoldbange#1998 2/10m wed thur 8 to 11 est

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog.
You seem like a great fit.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

are you willing to faction change also?

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Hello Gymbag,

Lemme refer you to MementĂ´

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys. Our knowledge base includes raiders whom have done a scattered amount of mythic & CE raiding in past tiers.

For more information reach out to our forum post Here

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy

Hello Gymbag.

I think you’d make a great fit in our guild. Here’s our guild info. Hope to hear from ya soon. This is Serg btw.

Cant find a guild is a newly formed guild on Illidan focused on Mythic raiding and M+. We’re currently 10/10 H and are looking to expand our roster to step into Mythic. We also push M+ keys and consistently help our raiders clear keys to increase the number of vault choices.

Schedule

Wednesday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Friday: Alt Raid (Optional) 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Sunday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Our Raid Environment is focused on maintaining an atmosphere of constructive criticism. Our goal is to provide everybody with the information and feedback that they need to make necessary improvements on each fight as quickly as possible. We like to have fun and have a good time while raiding but our primary focus is on progression.

Contact Us

RL Serg - BNET: Koliupy#1761 Discord: Koliupy#4041

HI! THUNDERDOME on Area 52 is looking for active players who want to push raid content AND do keys!! Server transfer not required. We raid Sat 8-11 pm EST, Sun 7-10 pm EST and are currently 8/10 H.

Contact me on disc at aphrodytee#3347

My GMs contact info is:
GM Redriott/thhadcastle (Area 52)
Bnet: thadcastle#1845
Discord: blaze/thadcastle#0520 (preferred)

Hey Gymbag!

My guild is on Illidan-Horde. We are a group of transferred players LF more people to play with. We will be raiding soon. We have heroic experience but nothing as this guild yet. If you’re interested in chatting please add me

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Recruiting for a 15 man raid group

Tanks: Accepting extra tanks for mythic+ that have off spec DPS for raiding

Healers: All heals welcome.

Ranged DPS: Boomkin

Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, WW Monk, Rogue

We are also accepting members who want to hang out and chill or ones who are interested in mythic+ dungeons.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711