208 Ret LF AOTC Focused Guild

Hey Kothar!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Bumps this

Kothar,

We’ve got a guild that would be a great fit, the Sewer Rats (8/10H CN, pushing AOTC for every raid tier). Tried to whisper you in game but no luck.

We are on Mal’Ganis, and raid from 8p-10:30p Tue/Thur.

Please feel free to reach out to kodiakklash or Klash#1231

“Critical” [Tichondrius] Is a fresh new guild with experienced players and is recruiting more PvE focused players. We are looking for M+ and raid orientated players for heroic progression and on to mythic. LF all roles. PST for more info

Hi Kothar! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Kothar,

If a faction change a realm transfer would work, we may be a good fit for you. Check us out:

Illicit [Team Pandora] (AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 9pm-12am PT) is currently recruiting for the following core raid spots:

Heals: Disc Priest
DPS: Currently accepting all classes with a high priority for a mage and a warrior

Our team is retooling after a break as we had a few members leave the game due to RL situations. We are 3/10H. If you are a friendly, dedicated team player that can consistently make our raid times, and look to make continuous improvement, we would be a great raid team for you.

Respond here with your Btag info or contact Torrez, Eventus, Shaytan, or Spookala in game for more info.

I’ll toss my name in the hat! Should you be interested in Alliance side, we run a successful AOTC group that runs weekly, currently at 10/10 N and 2/10 H as of last night! Good group, super chill, but successful. I’ll leave the details below, but good luck in your search!

-Respec- is an AOTC-focused Heroic Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 N and 1/10 H. Our members are all veteran raiders with a focus on completing each raid tier on Normal and Heroic while the content is relevant. We’re also a group of laid-back nerdy types that believe in teamwork and having fun over toxic/elitist personalities - while getting the raid done.

We’re looking for a few more solid DPS players to join our team. We have open spots for both melee and ranged players.

• Current Progression: 10/10 N – 2/10 H
  • We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST -AND- Sundays @ 8-11 EST / 7-10 CST / 6-9 MST / 5-8 PST (an hour earlier than Friday)

The kind of people that would enjoy and excel in our group are players who prefer smaller raid sizes with a chill atmosphere, but enjoy good play and getting that next kill towards AOTC. Our current raiders are all long-time raiders, but big on being Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, and overall just having fun. We even do a little bit of M+ and PVP when outside of raid.

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

We do, however, believe that jumping in and raiding with us is the best way to see what we’re all about. With our raid week starting on Friday, I welcome anybody interested to hit me up on Discord or Battlenet and see if we’re a collective good fit! We’re clearing the last couple of bosses on Normal tonight (12th), then rolling over into Heroic! Also, if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to hit me up!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

Keeps bumps

We are a small guild looking for Dps to round out our raid team.

A few things about us:
We are an AOTC guild. What that means specifically for us, is that we are a casual bunch of adults that like to pew-pew and kill ugly creatures every tier. Our goal for each tier is AOTC, and if people are willing, we might dabble in some mythic progression. Our group has been together for a year or more on an Alliance server named Gilneas. We split and made the move to Area 52, as some of us are originally from this server and wanted a server where we can recruit and get things done. We are NOT a politically correct guild. If hearing words like “retarded” or hearing the adventures of our guild furry is gonna bother you, we will not be a fit for each other.

Current Raid Times:
Tuesday - 9:30pm-12:30am Server
Thursday - 9:30pm-12:30am Server
Sunday - 9:30pm-12:30am Server (flex nights)

Our Progression: At the time of our move…
10/10N
4/10H

What we expect:
Be respectful. If you want to just log on, hang out, and do random stuff…. that’s okay with us. If you would like to use discord to hang with friends and shoot the breeze, that’s okay with us.

Be prepared. While we try to provide a caldron for each night and food, we expect you to have flasks, pots, oils, and potions. Just because we are a heroic guild doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try our hardest.

If you are looking for a tank position or even a DPS position and want to have fun and enjoy the game, hit us up.

GM - Princessnora (princessfury#11535)
Officer - Pathendiel (Tyoekk#1694)
Officer - Kontin (contin#1773)
Officer - Founders (Xiero#1393)
Raid Leader - Noobpunch (ZeroCool#1954)

Mr bumps would like a word

Hi Kothar, SOS is an AOTC guild (5/10H) that is looking for a few more DPS for our raid roster. We raid Sat nights 8.30 eastern with a variety of activities throughout the week. I’ll send you a btag, otherwise please feel free to add me Nettie#1867 on bnet or Nettie#2211 on discord if you’d like to chat.

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Hiya Kothar

I Give NO Fox is an AotC focused guild on Illidan server who will push into Mythic content once we have our AoTC. WE are filling spots on are raid team and in need a Ret Pally. We are currently 10/10N and 5/10H.

Our Raiders are former AoTC from previous expansion, but as a guild, we formed in Shadowlands. We are a bunch of adults who play the game to have fun, but at the same time take down bosses.

I could give you the entire spiel, but I am not going to do that. Instead I have sent you a friends request on Discord, at this moment just waiting on your acceptance. I am looking forward to talking to you.

Discord Tulgurth#1113

Hello Kothar,

We are Munchma Quchi (9/10H), and we are looking for some solid DPS to fill the holes in our raid team. We are in desperate need of a warlock and demon hunter. We are open to all kinds of DPS (ranged preferred). I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 9-11pm CST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP, and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since mid-Legion. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall this week.

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)

Bumperino!!!

Hey Kothar! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hello Kothar,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all classes

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc and also might dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 3/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 8/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-810h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders-casuals/870609

Hey, Wanted to throw us out there. We are and older group of players aiming to get AoTC at a more casual pace. Our average age is late30’s - late 40’s we have a few younger and older. We regularly run m+ and raid 2 nights a week.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hantiquatedlooking-for-healer-2-dps-aotc-progression/787139

Bump this please?