208 Ret LF AOTC Focused Guild

Hiya Kothar

I Give NO Fox is an AotC focused guild on Illidan server who will push into Mythic content once we have our AoTC. WE are filling spots on are raid team and in need a Ret Pally. We are currently 10/10N and 5/10H.

Our Raiders are former AoTC from previous expansion, but as a guild, we formed in Shadowlands. We are a bunch of adults who play the game to have fun, but at the same time take down bosses.

I could give you the entire spiel, but I am not going to do that. Instead I have sent you a friends request on Discord, at this moment just waiting on your acceptance. I am looking forward to talking to you.

Discord Tulgurth#1113

Hello Kothar,

We are Munchma Quchi (9/10H), and we are looking for some solid DPS to fill the holes in our raid team. We are in desperate need of a warlock and demon hunter. We are open to all kinds of DPS (ranged preferred). I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 9-11pm CST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP, and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since mid-Legion. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall this week.

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)

Bumperino!!!

Hey Kothar! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hello Kothar,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all classes

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc and also might dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 3/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 8/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-810h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders-casuals/870609

Hey, Wanted to throw us out there. We are and older group of players aiming to get AoTC at a more casual pace. Our average age is late30’s - late 40’s we have a few younger and older. We regularly run m+ and raid 2 nights a week.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hantiquatedlooking-for-healer-2-dps-aotc-progression/787139

Bump this please?