Nazjatar quest reward weapons

The quest reward weapons for one of the early quest in Nazjatar was 415 on ptr release build, but on life they’re only 370.

11 Likes

Yes - like that isn’t going to be useless to 90% of the players.

56 Likes

Wish i could say I was surprised.

24 Likes

Congratulation to all the whiners and crybabies.

67 Likes

That is one hell of a ninja nerf

32 Likes

I was surprised at the ninja nerf.

Or it could be a bug.

I will wait before selling it, in case it is a bug.

5 Likes

How could it be a bug - they had 415 on the PTR. I agree it doesn’t make sense but really.

2 Likes

Wahhhh. You don’t get a free 415 item for doing nothing.

Just go get Benthic gear.

41 Likes

Been trying other MMO’s for weeks now waiting for this to go live. 5 minutes in I found this out for myself. At least I’ve got those other games until Classic comes out?

Outside of story (which I like the first time or two going through), what’s the point of questing in a whole new zone (or two) if the gear is 30 ilvl less than I have as a casual player?

Maybe the mythic crowd finally won and I’m demoted to being at 70% effectiveness, instead of 90%.

20 Likes

I fail to see how having an average ilevel for world quests is somehow only 70% effectiveness.

If people are only running world quests, why do they need raid level gear?

But I have always been of the opinion that the content we run should provide the appropriate gear level for that content and not something higher.

I barely play this game, don’t run raids and don’t do keys above 6 or 7. Yet I’ve been at 401 ilevel for months. That feels wrong to me to be heroic raid geared back then when I didn’t raid.

10 Likes

Is it a new weapon skin? Otherwise, just give me the gold.

No it’s warfront set

2 Likes

I mean when people saw it would be 415 a ton of people came to the forums to cry about it which is why they changed it.

7 Likes

haha bentic gear is like 385

3 Likes

Well that stinks.
I guess for any fresh 120s it will be something, but otherwise, into the scrapper/vendor/DE it goes.

7 Likes

its the starting base max is 425ilvl feels good man very good!

1 Like

o_0 new grind
Cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

New path to play or just do instances the choose is yours!

Complaints about the intro weapon. That’s another stamp on my bingo card!

Not the complaint I was expecting, but still counts.

2 Likes

Well they probably thought giving out near mythic BoD raid weapons for killing some zone trash was probably a bit much for starting weapons. After all 415 ilvl is the same ilvl as the normal version of the raid that hasn’t even been released yet.

370 does seem a bit low considering we have had access to 395 from emissary weapon quests for a while now, so that does seem a little off.

13 Likes