206 WW Monk

Hey there! If 1 day/week is an option consider us
We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families jobs etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 8/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord if you’re interested
Neil#4199

Last Pull Heroes is a two-day raiding guild on Proudmoore-US focused on progression. We improved steadily last expansion and ended up getting CE in 8.3.

We are looking for solid players to join our team and steadily progress through the tier. We are currently looking for DPS and a Tank.

Our raid times are as follows:
Tuesday (Heroic): 6:00p.m. - 9:00p.m. PST (optional)
Wednesday (Mythic): 6:00p.m. - 9:00p.m. PST
Thursday (Mythic): 6:00p.m. - 9:00p.m. PST

Requirements for joining the raid team are that you have ERT (Exorsus Raid Tools) installed and either DBM or Bigwigs.

If you are interesting in simply joining our guild as a social/casual let me know when you message me! We are an adult guild that doesn’t take ourselves too seriously and love to fool around, if that sounds fun let me know!

If you have any questions/concerns please contact me @:
Beeanna#1235 on bnet or Riann#5746 on Discord.

Hey Aur!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 9/10 H, looking to fill out a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hey hey A
With Geass Control is filling out the remainder of a roster for Mythic progress.
Cleared AOTC and re running for gear funnels and making sure everyone is up to speed that we bring along.

We are on this Tuesday and Thursday. Should clear all on Tuesday but we have a buffer for Thursday if necessary. Welcome to come along and see if you vibe? easy clears regardless.

And generic recruiting nonsense below

Raid times 6pm-9pm(Pst) Tues/Thurs.

Main focus of filling out the last of our roster for Mythic.

Looking at all Healing Classes and DPS at the moment.

Try to impress me you pheasants
We have Keystone Pushing for the try-hards
We have RBG’s for the Chads
We have Anime for the neckbeards

We get that loot and talk a little crap (apparently S hit is a no no word?) about our friends to their faces.
Pretty sweet place.
Don’t be soft

Bnet - SteveRogers#1994
Discord - Guy - he/him/sire/lord #4867

Hey!

Were a fresh guild looking for more members to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hey there,

Soop is a Horde raiding Guild on Bleeding Hollow that is 9/10H and looking to round out our roster as we finish up AotC and head into Mythic. We are a very laid back guild that messes around on farm pulls and sits up straight for prog kills. We like to have fun but know when things need to get serious to kill a boss.

We do alot of M+ as a guild and try to help other guildies as needed.

We raid Tuesday/Friday 8:00 - 11:30 PM EST

If you are interested add me at:
Graves#1351 on Bnet
Graves#5073 on Discord

[H][US][Thrall]
is now recruiting to fill our Heroic/Mythic raid slots.

Recruiting Resto Shaman and Mage preferably.

Raid Times/Days: Our progression raid team runs Wednesday/Thursday 10:30 pm - 1:00 am (EST) currently running Heroic and aiming to start Mythic soon.

We run Heroic Nathria (typically 8/10) on Tuesday nights from 10:30 pm - 1:00 am EST for trials, new players, alts to gain experience and test their mechanics.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord - AwesomeIsMatt#1304 or Saraid#2102

About us - We are a mature, established guild. Currently 10/10 Heroic [AOTC] and preparing to begin Mythic. Currently looking for active players to fill out our raid teams. We joke, tease and are very active in Discord while killing mobs, pvp, etc. Our guild is not for those who get offended easily, we all have a bit of a tough skin. While we aren’t intentionally rude, we also don’t hold back. We are not elitists, we just believe in working hard to maximize our potential and progress at a steady pace.

New, verteran and casual players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun.

Could you make a morning team?

Last Pull of Seraph is recruiting heals and dps for our morning raid team! Raid times are 8:30-11:30 a.m. CST on Wednesday and Thursday. Current progression is 9/10H. Our raid team is part of a larger guild community where there is always something to do or people to run other content with. We have some great core members that mesh well, just need to fill out so we can finish for AOTC and head into mythic!

Requirements:

-Good attendance. Since we only raid two days a week, maintaining adequate attendance is a must.

-Great attitude. Able to take direction and constructive criticism well.

-No set item level requirement. That said, it should look like you put some effort into gearing yourself to be raid ready.

Come raid with us :)!

www.seraphguild .com/recruitment

Contact: CatieisaGOD#1266 on Battle Net, CatieCatt#1201 on Discord.

Hey there! Not sure if you’d be willing to take a look at us but we are Men Among Gods on Turalyon. We are a 3/10M, 10/10H 2 day a week guild with goals of CE. We raid on Sat and Sun from 7-10:30pm EST with one optional day a week. I’ll link our spam below but I’d definitely like to talk to you! Feel free to add me Haninia#2651 (discord) or Haninia #1327 (bnet). I prefer discord, but can be reached both places.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/1010h-310m-h-ce-focused-weekend-guild-lf-1heal1dps/758711

Hey there! We are looking for more solid dps for our raid team. If you like what you read below, hit me up!
Symbiosis is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei/Bloodscalp/Boulderfist/Maiev/Stonemaul looking to improve our roster for the mythic raid team. We are currently 3//10M in CN! We were just shy of hitting CE in BFA (11/12M in Nyalotha), but we are continuing to strive to hit CE now. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Fire Mage
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact us at
MaikCiano#1365 (btag), MaikCiano#9385 (discord)
or
Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hello Auranoir!
Guild BTW-Stormrage is recruiting! We are a new guild formed from a core of high level raiders looking to progress in Mythic and have fun. Having finished Nya’Lotha 10/12 Mythic we are looking to find some new members to advance to Cutting Edge. Currently we are 9/10 Heroic and looking to finish out our roster to jump into mythic. We raid Tues/Weds 10:00pm to 1:00am EST/Server. Message me on here or on discord [Owler#7751] (GM) for more details

Hey Aura!

We would LOVE to add a WW monk into our mythic raid team!

Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 2/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:
Boomkin
Marks Hunter
Wind Walk Monk
Ranged DPS classes

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/YPAGwTR9t9 (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Recruiting Officer Sutts :
Discord- Sutts#5190
Bnet- Sutts#11615

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Hi there,

Resurrected is looking for a few more players to fill core spots. About us:
Server: Sargeras
Faction: Alliance
Raid schedule:
Sunday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Monday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Friday 10pm optional alt raid (Day/times may change after COVID)
Progression: 2/10M, 10/10H

Feel free to add me battletage Madison#1306 or Discord Madison#0192 if you have any questions, thanks!

Aura, Nice to meet you. We have a great guild vibe and open spots on one of our raid teams for a WW Monk. Get at me on Discord to chat: Cozybadguy#8607

We’re happy to let you come trial with the group in raid to see if it works.

Hi Auranoir - I’m co-raid lead of an Alliance team on the Proudmoore server. We are currently 8/10 H, and we raid 8-11pm CST on Tues & Wed. We would welcome your DH and your WW. I see you’re currently horde, but I might as well ask just in case. :smiley:

We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic team. We will get our AOTC in the next week or two, and then on to CE. We’re not sweaty neckbeards, we just enjoy playing our toons to the best of our ability and clearing bosses. We crack jokes on trash and down bosses in between.

Our guild Companions has done a great job of providing a niche spot for all types of interests in the game: Tues & Wed - progression team; Thurs - pvp, bgs & arenas; Fri & Sat - casual, everyone welcome guild raid; M+ every day; memes & stupid jokes in discord.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617 or Saberpro#1901
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Saberpro#1256
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aproudmoore-us-companions-810h-lf-veng-dh-boomkin-ww-monk-mm-hunter/775154

Blarg Squad is 4/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 4/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
Bon ga: (Btag: bon ga#11421// Discord: bon ga#0728) [remove space]

Expectations:
At this point in the expansion we are looking for at least 2/10M kills, with experience on the next boss, and multiple Sire kills. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

:slight_smile:

Hey Aura, hope you’re doing well!

<Untouchable> is a new guild on Tichondrius/Horde recruiting exceptional DPS and Healers for CE progression. Reach out to me if you’re interested!

Who we want:

• Excellent DPS and Healers who are hungry for CE progression. Off-tanks for Mythic+ are welcome as well, but are not needed for raid.

• Players who can parse well on Heroic and execute mechanics well, AOTC is not a requirement but it’s a nice bonus.

• Players who are knowledgable about their class and who are willing to improve if needed.

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time.

• Sundays 8-11pm eastern time (optional)

• Co-GM (Discord): Stage#0001

• Co-GM (Battle Net): Stage#11935

Anima Gang is currently looking to bolster our ranks for Castle Nathria. If you are looking for an enjoyable guild that strives for success then we may be good for you.

Recruitment
We are currently accepting and in search of all well geared and skilled players to add to our raiding crew, however there are a few particular classes in higher demand which include:
Rdruid/Boomy
Warlock
DK
Enh Shaman/Ele Shaman
Rogue
Demon Hunter Dps
Mage
All classes are welcome to apply this list dose not mean we are not interested.

Raid Times

During progression you must be available 9 PM - Midnight EST, Monday - Tuesday.

Expectations

You must understand your class well.
You must be prepared to use potions and flasks on every raid.
You must show good attitude toward members of the guild.

How to Apply
Contact in game:Kashdk/Kashp- Bodankey- Lunkdk- Fatalrush/Opulentt- Holytacò
Battlenet:
Daddy#13201
Maruruk#1866
Bodank#11790
Opulent#1461
Omnipotent#11372

Hey there!

Fearfulways is a progression raiding guild, who has been in Argent Dawn since the release of wow and was established on 11-28-2004. We are interested in exceptional players that would like to raid progressively and and utilize their time online to be better at the game and to pursue competitive raiding at all times.

We have earned over half of dozen realm first, and completed many expansions realm first on the list including Cata and MOP expansion.

Our Current needs are as follows:

Windwalker Monk
Boomkin
Warlock
Hunter
Any quality healer

We strongly encourage any quality player to apply regardless of the needs posted above.

Raiding Schedule: (All times are Eastern)
Tuesday - 7-11:00PM
Wednesday - 7-11:00PM
Thursday - 7-11:00PM

At Expansion launch and new raid tiers we will raid more days to clear content faster, we only expect raid members to commit to 2 days a week, but be advised we hold the right to run as many raids on any schedule with the majority of the guild during expansion and raid tier releases.

Previous raid accomplishments:

The Nighthold - US 579 (Realm first)
Trial of Valor - US 152 (Realm first)
Emerald Nightmare - US 345 (Realm first)
Siege of Orgrimmar - US 206 (Realm first)
Terrace of Endless Spring - US 215 (Realm first)
Heart of Fear - US 406 (Realm first)
Mogu’shan Vaults - US 77 (Realm first)
Dragon Soul - US 213 (Realm first)
Firelands - US 198
Blackwing Descent - US 265 (Realm first)
Bastion of Twilight - US 213 (Realm first)

Recruitment Application: Visit us on WoW Progress for the Google Doc Link or feel free to post below!

Way to contact us about anything related to WOW.

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663