206 demo lock & 208 WW monk LF evening group

Hello!

Myself and my friend, Sinò-Zul’jin (alt-code 149) on a windwalker monk, are currently seeking a guild or community group to run with in both Nathria and mythic plus.

In Nathria we are both 9/10H experienced - he on his monk and myself on my priest (Pthumerian-Stormreaver) which I rerolled from. For keys we are both 776 IO and slowly climbing when the stars align to bless us with a group that knows what’s up. We are currently four +10s away from our season title.

Ideally we’re seeking a chill adult guild or group that will achieve AOTC every tier at a minimum with more laid-back casual mythic progression in the case of a guild. CE would be great of course, and we don’t mind working towards that goal, but it’s not a necessity. Strong, accountable leadership is also a must.

From us you can expect consistent attendance and arriving to raid/keys repaired and with the proper consumables. We always seek to improve through various resources based on our class and give our best efforts during progression. Feedback and constructive criticism are both welcome.

We are available around 8:30-9 pm EST and a bit later on Friday and Saturday. We are also both open to faction swapping if we feel a group is a good fit, although we prefer to stay horde since cross-faction is still not a thing.

And yes, I play demonology. No, I don’t want to play affliction. If destruction gets buffed I may dabble in it, but I enjoy demo, as much as it needs a bit of help.

My Bnet tag is NightReveals#1379. What few logs we have for Shadowlands are available upon request. I personally have a bunch from Nya and back as far as MoP.

Thanks very much for reading and here’s hoping we find a good fit soon.

if you’re interested in going alliance we’d be willing to take you both in as dps. [A] 10/10h 2 DAY 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST RECRUITING DPS FOR MYTHIC

Hey there, guys!

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: UH DK, WW Monk, Warrior)
Healer (High)
Tank (High)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

Hey there Oedon,

Come check us out!

In the Shadowlands, Anthem is looking to expand our progression raid roster and push into Mythic raiding. With new leadership and new members, we’ve managed to form a small progression core with a passion for completing hardcore raid content. Now, we want to expand that group to push through Heroic Castle Nathria and move into Mythic progression as soon as possible. With a fresh officer group and a raid team excited to grow and push forward, we’re hoping to find excellent raiders to join the community and press on with us!

Anthem has existed on Turalyon for many years. Built by IRL friends and joined by those made in-game, most of us have a long history together. Anthem has historically been a very casual raiding guild, and we want to continue to embody the supportive, friendly, fun atmosphere we’ve always had. While we are building our new progression raiding team, we also welcome casual members looking for a social atmosphere and casual content as well.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday 8:00PM - 11:30PM
Monday 8:00PM - 11:30PM

We expect 80%-90% attendance for progression raiders, but understand that life happens. We are looking for matches in attitude and aptitude, and value a desire to improve, a willingness to give and receive feedback, and an understanding of what to expect in progression raiding. We are currently building our roster and want applicants to understand that means a small team and some growing pains as we go, but an opportunity to get an early foothold in a group we expect to be tight-knit and very successful.

If we feel your application is a good fit, we will reach out to schedule an interview and trial if the interview goes well.

We are currently recruiting all roles and classes!

To apply:
Complete our application here: https://forms.gle/6JSsdUYTAWDVxhtx5

Officer contacts:
Panderpia-Turalyon
Synchrony-Turalyon [Synchrony#1108]
Luramar-Turalyon [DawnMarie#1432]

Hey Oedon,

If you guys could be on a little earlier we might be a good fit.

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of a restructure, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:High, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Hey! We at Forgone Conclusion might be a good fit! We are AOTC focused with the possibility of pushing into mythics when we get there. Our core is a group of old raiders that just want to play the game and have fun while still being successful. Currently 3/10 Heroic and would be pleased to add the two of you to our group! We raid Fri/Sat 9:30pm - 12 EST. Reach out of bnet if you would like to chat more! Huw#1749

Hi Oedon and Sinò,
We are looking for another lock and a WW at the moment. We raid Tue & Thu 8p-11p EST. We are a AotC / early mythic focused guild on Area 52 horde. If you’re interested in speaking and trying us out, add me! I hope to hear from you!
Bnet- Jaystir#1960
Discord - Jaystir#1204

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-1010n-710h-cn-lf-dpsheals/229349