205 WW Monk LF Guild

Hey everyone currently re-rolled to WW mained mage for some time now and played monk on and off for a few years but loving this class once more. I’ve been CE multiple times and aotc practically every single patch. Recently I’ve been pvping more and taking a back seat slightly hit my peak at 3100 Last season :smiley: ! However I’m looking for a semi-casual raiding guild currently I’m 9/10H Through pugging mostly and did it roughly at 185ish ilevel so my logs aren’t there really. Preferably Alliance but will definitely consider horde (just depending wouldn’t want to spend 60$ on xfer & faction change). Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Hi Noshin,

we are a CE Team looking for a monk as our monk is going to college, if you think you have what it takes to compete. Please check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/⫸⫸-a-310-m-1010h-looking-for-ww-monk-balance-druid-for-core-⫷⫷/847944

Hey I’d love to talk to you about joining our guild we’re 9/10H hit me up on disc
supimsteve#4023

Hey! We’re looking for x2 high parsing DPS at the moment to round out our mythic roster. Check out our post below and if the times/days work for you hit me up on Discord – Slime#6677

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/auslightbringer-light-privilege-casual-mythic-9-11pm-pst-tuewed/844435

Hi Noshin! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

3/10M and 10/10H Guild No Turning Back
We are currently open to many specs and classes and looking to expand our roster. Our website is guildsofwow. com/noturningback without the spaces and apply.

We are a guild on Sargeras that has an active community, both in game, and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night, 6 hours a week, raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve. If you think we are the right guild for you please apply below and an officer will reach out shortly.

What we value from raiders:
Community driven and being a team player
Ability to take criticism well
Positive mindset regarding progression
Drama free
Loyalty
Maintaining your character and knowledge of your class
Attendance

Raid Schedule:(Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST

Requirements:

• Mythic+ requirement TBA.

• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, RCLootCouncil, and WeakAuras.

• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which inculde pots, food, flasks, and runes.

• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.

• Research each fight for your specific role/class.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain at least a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer at least 24 hours before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

[[A] Stormrage 9/10 H CN Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST]

• Disc Priest (with holy and/or shadow offspec)
  • MW Monk
  • Resto or Balance druid w/ offspec
  • WW Monk
  • Mage (pref fire, will consider other specs potentially)

Will consider other heals or DPS not listed :slight_smile:

Prepared for raid with consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge.
100% attendance is expected, but we understand life happens.
Motivation to improve your ability (ie: you can take constructive criticism)
Not easily offended (a sense of humor is a must)

We review logs when we see an issue, look at what you are doing correctly and where you can improve. We do not have a hundred officers for everything—our team is a team that works together to do this. Low performance is not an immediate means for replacement, consistently low performance, and aversion to asking for or accepting help is. We are not hardcore, but we do like progression. We are aiming for CE, but if it doesn’t happen, we’ll just keep pushing for it into the next tier.

We raid:
Progression: Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST
Optional: Sunday normal 8:30-11:30 EST (alt/myfriendsarebadbutwanttoplay)
Optional: Monday clean up 8:30-11:30 EST

We do keys, some of us pvp, some of us play around on other games together outside of all of this.

Interested? Awesome

Bnet: Clevernapkin#11948
Disc: Clevernapkin#4537

Bnet: Craigchrist#1933
Disc: CzarChaos#0868

Not interested? Good luck, and find what makes you happy.

Hey Noshin,

We’re on Proudmoore (Alliance), currently 5/10H. Looking for a WW monk! Please contact me at Bnet Saberpro#1901 or Discord Saberpro#1256. Our raid starts in 45min, would love to have you check it out!

Hey Nosh!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey I know you have gotten a lot of other posts so far. But our raid leader is specifically interested in a monk for our AOTC guild. We are an alliance guild (bonus for your concerns) with no problem gearing up those who need it with a normal run or two while we do heroic progression. We are trying to get more active members so we can do more M+, and I know that I personally, along with a few other guild mates, occasionally PvP. If Tuesday Thursday 9 PM Eastern Time to midnight work for you, hit me up. speedzero#1562

Hello Noshin! We are looking for exceptional DPS to round out our roster.

[A] Sargeras 1/10M 9/10H
Raid Times: 8:30 - 11:30 EST T/W/TH

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/by-design-110m-910h-830-1130pm-est-twth-lf-raiders/835704

Hello Noshin, {H} Kinda Sus Bleeding Hollow - is a new raid group formed by 2/10M leadership. Currently only seeking 5~ more players to start mythic. Yezz#1193, add me if you would like to meet on discord and if Fri/Sat 10pm-1am times work for you.

Hey Noshin,

[Arise] We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Hunter, Mage, Warlock

<Melee:

<Tank:

<Healer: Shaman, Resto Druid

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Castle Nathria
10/10 N
10/10 H
2/10 M

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757