205 Resto Shaman LF Guild

205 Resto Shaman LF a raiding guild for both raids and M+. I have several AoTC achieves from earlier expansions, but not on resto shaman.

Looking for anything 7p-12p EST any day of the week.

Contact me on B.net @ Twhitt#1967

Good morning :sunflower: Allumination is a laid back guild where friendships are valued. We raid twice a week on Thursdays (7 pm) and Saturdays (8 pm ) . Check out our recruitment information and hit me up if you would like to talk !! Allumination ~ Stormrage

Hi check out our guild below

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-lords-of-the-dead-lotd-recruiting-ranged-dps-and-one-healer-1010n-810h/783199

we raid 8-12pm est Tuesday and Wednesday!

I’d love to chat with you about becoming a member of for our raid team to start heroic progression!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-alternatives-recruiting/785481
Feel free to message me in game with any questions or to chat! Lealuna#1709

Hello! I am currently the Raid Lead of Aspire’s second raid team we are 10/10 Heroic looking for people to field a mythic roster (mostly healers and ranged dps). If you are still looking for a raid team, I would love to talk to you! My battlenet is groovygnome#1180 and would love to talk to you about joining us! Our raid times are Sunday / Monday 9:30 - 12:30 EST. We are looking to do as much mythic as possible.

If you are still looking is recruiting and interested in you. We have been around since 2008 and on Stormrage since 2010 however stopped Mid-Legion. The GM/RL is back and rebuilding. Come get a fresh start with a fun mature adult raiding group. Our schedule is Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight EST. 2 dedicated days for progression and Thursday will be left for a farm casual day. We are currently recruiting for our progression heroic. Mind you that we are just rebuilding and will take some time to be where we once were. Our goal is steady mythic progression with fun competitive positive people.

A brief history. Far Beyond Insanity started on Hellscream back during BC and moved to Stormrage during WotLk. We were a competitive 2 night, 8 hour guild and during MoP, WoD and Legion obtained rankings in the top 15 on the server. Unfortunately, during Legion, myself, the sole GM had to call it quits. We did not exist during BFA however the GM is back to once again achieve a competitive mythic raid team. It will take a little time before we can regain what Far Beyond Insanity once had however it has been done and will be done again.

We have had full mythic clears in

Highmaul

Blackrock Foundry

Hellfire Citadel

Mogu’shan Vaults

Heart of Fear

Terrace of Endless Spring

Siege of Orgrimmar

10/13 mythic in Throne of Thunder

We have cleared Heroic Dragon Soul, Heroic Icecrown Citadel, and Heroic Trial of the Crusader (no mythic back then).

We have done the hard modes in Ulduar including Fires Starter and 1 Light

We have obtained the Undying Title in Naxx.

Have you ever had that feeling to be cutting edge and killing a difficult boss to where every bone in your body just shakes? I have and it is an amazing feeling. Come laugh, get frustrated, and make memories with us.

Feel free to contact me in game at Krazyrampage or Krazybookin or bnet Krazy#1922.

Hello there. I see you are looking for a guild and have had a good amount of response’s already. But by chance if you are still looking here is a link to our guild recruitment. The guild is called "Lifeline " and we raid Sunday/Monday 8pm-11pm server time. It has our raid times/days and pretty much all info. Or I’d be more than happy to talk to you on here. Enjoy your day and look forward to hopefully talking to you. :slight_smile: Guild Recruitment - Stormrage - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

hello Dirtytotems i added you. I am a recruitment officer with OutOfReality my btag is goldensmurf#11774 or my discord is jamiejr999#8319 would love to chat with you. We Are A Casual Mythic And AOTC Focused Weekend Raiding Guild

Hey! If you’re still looking for a new guild home please check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/atoasted-marshmallows-nomalheroic-cn-monwed-raiding/866446

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-monarchs-810h-pvepvp-recruiting/859133

Im a 222 Disc priest healer/GM/Raid leader looking for more healers for our heroic raid team. We raid M/W 9-12EST. We prioritize FUN over anything else. We all have a good time and like to mess around. We are 8/10H and still run the Sire denath skip to help people get 207 weapons if needed. We also have a HUGE pvp group and a decent size m+ group (which will go up once valor is a thing)

Please feel free to contact me in game Lukova/lukovian/lukovion/lukov or via discord Salvantes#2626

I look forward to hearing from you!

<Pláceholder> AOTC 2/10M looking for more for mythic roster
Raid Times: 9pm-12am Tues/Thur

If Interested
forms.gle/pH9F7uP74KTU4bR4A
Bnet: Opticlone#1344

Unbroken Alliance Established in 2010 is still looking for heroic raiders and heals currently on sire on heroic raid times are tue/wed 745pm to ten pm est. we are a no drama laid back progression grp who just want to have fun and down bosses. the thurs frid grp needs tanks, heals dps…they downed sire on normal looking to start fresh heroic progression. raid times are 745pm to ten pm est. also we do lots of mythic plus keys to help gear up the raiders. If we sound like a fit for you pst padock , Padock#11463 Or urekka , Ureka#1269. and we are looking forward to seeing u here in unbroken alliance.!!!