203 Prot Paladin LF guild

Tons of experience dating back to classic. Looking for a change of scenery.

Feel free to check my logs. My damage parses have been in the 40s as I was night fae and getting my min max sorted. But all my healing and dmg mitigated was great! Switched covenants should be hitting a lot harder ASAP!

About me: from Texas. Love the outdoors, love WoW. Drive a big truck!! Extremely personable!

I never make the same mistake twice, always come to raid with pots, flasks, knowledge of the fights, etc. willing to server transfer and faction transfer.

Can do any raid times in the evening!

10/10 normal
2/10 heroic (my guild can barely get the mechanics on lady inerva)

If you give me a shot you will not regret it!
Contact me on discord for a faster response
Jaywebb#4524

Bumping down the street

I’d slay em

Feel free to check us out here!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husillidan-gen-v-recruiting-dps-caster-dps/807316

Still need a tank!

Hey Texas - I’m co-raid lead of a newly formed Alliance prog team on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed (6 pm - 9 pm PST / 9 pm - 12 am EST), and are currently 1/10H and 10/10N. Now that we have a solid dps roster we should progress through Heroics for our AOTC fairly quickly, then to CE before new content’s released. We are specifically looking for a Holy Paladin with Ret OS. We’re chill, we know how to play our toons, we don’t stand in puddles of death, and we kill bosses - that’s what we do.

BTW - we have a lot of Texans in the raid team bc it’s the best, so come on over!

• Your discord tag isn’t working for me, you might want to double-check it.

You can find out more about us here: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

Hi Tex!

Hi hellen!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 8/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Ranged dps / Healers / 1 tank

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

[The Unnamed] is a 9/10 H 10/10 N guild on Darkspear that has just returned from taking a break during MoP. The guild has existed since the end of BC, and a majority of the core players have raided together for 8+ years. We are currently recruiting for M+ and Heroic raiding and plan to do Mythic raiding when our roster is full. Must be exceptionally good at interrupts. Let us save your from Inerva XD

Raid schedule:

Tuesday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Thursday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Sunday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

M+ Pushing will occur on weekends and Mondays. .

We are also considering an optional night for alts / gear catch up and M+ organization.

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting an off tank, preferably a Prot Paly or guardian druid. We are also looking for rdps, especially a hunter, lock, and a mage. In terms of melee dps, we are only looking for a demon hunter and/or a rogue (must have exceptional logs because we are already melee heavy). At this time, we are recruiting a disc priest and a holy paly for our mythic healer core.

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Shatter - Co-leader and Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Shatter - Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Potential recruits will need to take part in a discord interview. Please have logs from current content (If you do not have logs, please be willing to explain your class in-depth in the discord interview).

We hope to hear from you soon!

[[A] SARGERAS 3/10H CN LF MYTHIC RAIDERS]

We are a close knit raiding guild that recently moved from Horde to Alliance recruiting raiders for shadowlands. We will be raiding day 1 of the release of the raid. We are recruiting for both Team 1 (Mythic) & (Heroic). We are currently pushing and gearing through Heroic. Once everyone is Mythic ready we will begin progression.

Raid Schedule Mythic: Tues/Thurs/Sun - 6pm pst - 9pm pst.

Classes/Specs needed below for Mythic Team!

Ranged:
Hunter
Druid - Boomy
Priest
Warlock - Aff
Mage- Fire

Melee:
UH DK
Enhance Shaman
WW Monk

Healers:
Holy Paladin
Flex Healer

Tanks:
Blood DK
Brew Monk
V. DH
Prot Warrior

If you are interested in learning more or joining us, contact:
Saweetie#2504 on discord.

bumpin to the east and im bumpin to the west

Discord link isn’t working, add me on bnet at array#1842 id love to chat!

crazy bump. the discord does work. confirmed.

ill bump a time or 2

good morning

Sent you a request on discord if you’re still looking, is a Zul’Jin based horde guild looking to push for AOTC for every raid this expansion, we’re looking for a tank and would like to know if you’d like to test the waters with us!

We are not Communists (H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re adding people working our way through normal then heroic Nathria. In need of a few more dps and healers. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Most members are 30+ Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491 or BNet MtMan#1965 for any questions.