203 MM LF 2-Night/Week Raid Team

Hi! 203 MM Hunter LF a 2-night/week raid team focused on AOTC/CE progression. (Open to server hop/faction change, currently Horde)

Raided consistently from Cata thru start of WoD until decided to take a long break (from raiding). Familiar with all fights, 8/10 N exp. Couple of friends and I had decided to run M+ and PvP for this xpac but their work schedules took a turn for the worse so now I’m looking to get back into raiding current content. I enjoy learning and executing different fight’s special mechanics (belts on Blackfuse, flamethrowers on Brackenspore, etc) and am always willing to volunteer…assuming it’s a job a hunter can do (so most lol). Have been enjoying SL a lot and am consistently on every night.

I have a set work schedule where I’ll always be available weeknights starting at 7:30 p.m. EST and weekends off.

Battletag: Russo#1226

Heyo Russo!

We’re currently looking to pick up some exceptional ranged DPS for our mythic progression team! We’d love to have you if you’re willing to hop the fence and come Alliance!

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism.

We currently have two separate raid teams - one mythic raid team with CE goals, and one team that is currently in heroic with the potential for casual mythic progression later on in the tier.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:
Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders
+Denotes mandatory raid nights for heroic raiders

Most Recent Progression:
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Current Progression:
Mythic Weekday Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
9/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
2/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Heroic Weekend Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
7/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)
  • 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights
  • Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights
  • Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)
  • Ability to receive constructive criticism
  • Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

How to Apply
Fill out the quick application at tinyurl. com/bh-application
OR reach out to Shalathe via btag or discord.

Shadowlands Recruitment Needs:

Mythic Raid:

• UH Death Knight
  • Ranged DPS

Heroic Raid:

• UH Death Knight
  • Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Arms Warrior
  • Fire Mage
  • Any other non boomkin ranged
  • Disc/Holy Priest

Contact Us:

Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Valannia#1629
  • Discord: Shalathe#9581

Officers: (In-Game)
Medyr
Charnoble
Zaltheros
Keldion
Réviler

Hello Russo,
Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

Hey Russo,

I feel like you would be a perfect fit for Shadowforged!

[A] Stormrage-NA | 10/10 N and 2/10 H

Shadowforged is a newly formed guild of players from all aspects of the game with an Ex-Mythic progression exp raid lead. We are 10/10 N - 2/10 H and looking for more to continue progression. We are specifically looking for:

• Boomkins
  • Hunters
  • Mages
  • Priests

Raid time are Fri-Sat 8PM to 11PM CST.

Whether you are an ex-mythic progression raider or a casual looking to still reach AOTC, Shadowforged is the home for you!

PST Pvehard#1230 for more information!

Hey Russo! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a good MM Hunter for our Mythic roster. We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 5+ years. We currently are looking to fill some remaining raid slots for our Mythic progression team.

Below you can find a few more details about us.

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

I think my guild Memoria on Mal’ganis would be a good fit for you! Just added you on Bnet from Opkorean, hope to talk to you more!

Hello Russo! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 2/10N currently. We are in need of all roles. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week, and group Torghast runs.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 3/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Hi Russo!

Gang Operations on Thrall is a newly formed guild that is recruiting to push normal/heroic Shadowlands raids. Our group is small and takes on the basic principles of a hardcore raiding guild.

Schedule (Catered to Central Standard Time CST)

• Saturday : 10:00pm – 2:00am

• Saturdays: 10:00pm – 2:00am

Current recruitment needs:

• 1-2 healers

• 3-4 RDPS

• 3-4 MDPS

What we expect from you:

• On-time & consistent attendance (ok to skip some raids - real life happens - just communicate to the group if you won’t be there)

• Come to raid prepared with flask/food/buff

• Thrive on doing new content with a laid back mindset

• Adult who has been properly socialized (don’t talk over the raid leader or otherwise become a distraction.)

Our guild is just beginning to raid this expansion and all are welcome.

No need to supply logs and you do not need to have any raiding experience. But please familiarize yourself with bosses before raid night. We want players who know their class and fit with the group.

Contact us via Discord if you have any questions.

Discord: Docbox#8421 or Armourzz#5576

BNet: ItsWhatever#11857 or Armourzz#1112

Hey man, sounds like you’d be a good fit! Check our guild out: [H] 4/10H Intricate - Hyjal - Recruiting Ranged for Heroic CN