203 Bear LFG

Hello!

I am currently a 203 Bear tank looking for a new home to raid and push Mythic+ keys. I started this expansion raiding as ranged DPS by the request of my guild, but quickly grew bored of it and decided to change my main back to my preferred role of tank.

A little about me-
Currently 10/10N and 7/10H experienced as ranged DPS. I know fights well as ranged and have watched tanks on stream so I know what I’m getting into.

Currently 396 IO for M+, and rising. Just starting to get comfortable with tanking higher keys. I consistently research the optimal route for each weekly affix.

In previous expansions I’ve always mained a tank spec. I’m comfortable with the role and with adapting my spec to achieve the best results.

What I’m looking for-
Preferably a group that runs on Eastern time.
Semi-Hardcore preferred. 2 nights a week raiding is the sweet spot for me.
Willing to server/faction swap if need be. (Currently Alliance).

Please leave contact info below. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hi Vaeldiir!

My guild, Ritual Sacrifice, is currently looking for a tank to raid with. We are 8/10 Heroic and looking for a tank to join our team to aim for AOTC and potentially get into mythic raiding. Our days and times are Friday/Saturday at 11 PM EST to 2 AM EST, with one optional day on Sunday. We also raid a little extra on some days depending on if we’re looking to push for a clear. Please message me on discord at Thain#6646 (Add me as a friend!). I’d love to talk to you :smiley:

We are a guild rebuilding to begin raiding. Currently focused on aotc each tier. Tues Thurs 730 to 930 pm raid schedule.

If interested please feel free to reach out

Dlares#1711

Hey Thorith, your discord id isn’t coming up as valid. I would love to chat with you.

Sorry DLAres#1711 is my bnet. Thorith#8456 is my Discord

I’ll save you the guild spam, but here’s our link and info! I think you’d be a great fit and we are exactly what you are looking for. Hope to hear from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/slash-pull-five-910h-sire-52-first-night-lfm/891501/2

Hi,

we are a guild on Illidan on the horde side, we are 10/10 heroic and are looking for a new tank so one of our tanks can swap to dps. Would love to chat, feel free to add me on discord Arlovick#1273

Hey there, Vael! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:

<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Ally to Horde, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.

Schedule [all times are EST]

Raid: Wednesday/Thurs 8pm-11pm

Mythic Plus: Everyday

Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Discord: [RoscoeStache#1797], Jacob [nunndathunda#1677], or myself [LexNichole#3745] to learn more.

Thank you!

btag: Twam#1149

We are alliance. Our guild raids wed/sat 8-10pm EST and runs m+ every day, typically after 5pm. We currently have two raid tanks but are looking for more tanks for m+. If you are seriously dedicated to tanking, one of our tanks is open to playing dps as well.

We’re a newer group, but we are 9/10H after a month or so of being a guild. We did our first pulls on Denathrius on Wednesday and got him to 13% in 2 hours. Our goal is to do more on a shorter schedule, having fun without wasting time.

If our guild interests you, send me a btag request.

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for a tank! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Hey! We’re Alliance and 8/10H on Stormrage and looking for another tank, raid times are 8:30-11 Eastern/Server time Thurs and Friday.

We also run keys most nights!

Feel free to reach out on disc, Arvegil#0212

If you are still looking I would love to chat. Hit me up if our raid times work for you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-910h-nightvale-wedthurs-8pm-est/764524

Hello,
I know my rights is a newly formed guild on Doomhammer US. We are a semi hardcore team looking to make regular progression and push mythic +. AOTC focused and looking to have a raid team built by 9.1. We will be focusing mythic + in the meantime and possibly pug for pre 9.1 raiding. 10/10N and 7/10H respectively before branching off to create this guild. We want an environment where every voice matters and everyone is trying to better the team.

A little long winded but if this sounds interesting PST for more info.